JEWS TO BAN THE GOYS FROM ACCESS TO TECHNOLOGY!!!

IT'S FOR THE GOOD OF THE PLANET

Attached: 1648772431386.png (902x935, 521.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/data-storage-technique-packs-360-tb-data-glass-disk-eternity/
scientificamerican.com/article/dna-the-ultimate-data-storage-solution/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

HDDs are still the superior storage choice vs SSD

>HDDs are still the superior storage choice vs SSD
This. SSDs are for active operations software. HDDs are for archiving. It is easier recovering data from HDDs over SSDs, as well.

Regardless, backup backup backup.

>SSDs are for active operations software
RAM > SSDs for that too

Eat the bugs
Live in the pod
Use the HDD

Attached: 1656866317388.jpg (600x338, 144.54K)

>X is bad for le planet
it's the same line of reasoning as the current thing, normies should be hanged

The WEF is a big pusher of blockchain and crypto shit, yet it's the biggest waste of resource in human history. Computers using energy to mine virtual shit that doesn't exist except in the mind of the jew that wants to sell it to you. If they cared about the environment, they would be fiercely against shitcoin mining.
Globohmo jews have weaponized idiotic liberal women into defending the WEF agenda in the name of saving the planet. They don't know it's all about shoving us in a pod, feeding us bug and injecting use with jew juice like chickens in a farm.

Attached: 1645819840028.jpg (822x761, 206.69K)

They don't own it you cretin.
You and people like you are the reason they have any power at all , in the real world they are all and you are all disapointments.

>It is easier recovering data from HDDs over SSDs, as well
Oh so that's why the article in OP exists. Thanks.

also fuck the planet.
im going to throw a car battery into the ocean.

Based

So are electric cars.

>superior storage choice
for storing photographs and small files at a fraction of the speed. hope nothing shakes your HDD by accident while its on
>HDDs are for archiving
no

Different use cases. HDD better for high capacity and long term. SSD better for OS and frequently used applications. It's like arguing if a hammer or screwdriver is a better tool.

I backup all my most important data on punch cards. The most eco friendly storage medium.

GTFO with that slow shit. Even a Raid 0 Was painfully slow. 80-120 mb/s transferrate? GTFO! My Firecuda 530 has 7300 mb/s.

jewtropolis nuked when

Attached: jewtropolis.jpg (900x995, 155.48K)

Measured how? At least SSDs aren't using up our small pool of helium.

Jews don’t even use cell phones in their communities retard

I would've gone with New Kike City or Kiketropolis

glass drive when?

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/data-storage-technique-packs-360-tb-data-glass-disk-eternity/

I've had the misfortune to spend a month for work in Israel and they most certainly use cell phones retard

enjoy the public transport, goy

Use tape if you want a shitton of storage and give fuckall to speed. HDDs are garbage.

Gross, they saved the KJV heretic version of the Bible. The Douay-Rheims would've been based

Its a based book desu

>not having them in a solid mounted box
ngmi

>Different use cases
of course, checked

enjoy your ssd data degradation, long term you want discs m8

mdiscs on crack, i'm waiting for the dna based storage
>33 zettabytes of data by 2025—that’s 3.3 followed by 22 zeroes. DNA storage can squeeze all that information into a ping-pong ball, with room to spare
scientificamerican.com/article/dna-the-ultimate-data-storage-solution/

This. Send that european fascist at me, I wish to see what the inner parts of his retarded brain look like,

honestly cost prohibitive, its cheaper to get 3xhdds and just be triple redundant, the chance of complete failure of all 3 is slim to none

Lets get perpendicular!
Anyone? Anyone?
Are all of you too young to remember this song?

Ive lived in a Jewish community in nyc. The Hasidic and Orthodox Jews are like the Amish

>phones=tools for work
thus they are exempt for use

GB vs TB scale

Based

>he hasn't had 128gb of ram for the last decade
these ssds are nice, but goddamn the failure rate on them is abysmal, even the samsungs are meh

>not storing everything in the brain
do you goyim even trying to make it?