Is it time to start getting serious about climate change yet...

Is it time to start getting serious about climate change yet? California is dangerously close to running out of water and the US would lose over 40% of the fruit and nut output for the entire country if the state has no water to farm.

Would a great lake pipelines be a good short term solution?

Attached: great lakes pipeline.jpg (1200x583, 121.24K)

>1 post by this ID

Just move the farms dumbass

Damn if only scientists were able to predict this and give us advanced warning we could have been able to do something about it

Running out of water is less about climate change and more about global overpopulation. Aquifers run out.

Attached: Screenshot_20220811-003952_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 952.14K)

Drinking your own piss is the final solution.

>just move 100+ years of infrastructure to mexico instead

Great idea genius

Fuck CA

We can grow fruit almost anywhere else. In fact, it would be preferable. California can dry right up.

The kikes in LA need water so Paco can wash the Bentley.
The farms are in the central valley, which gets water from the Sierra Nevada.
OP is a faggot as usual.

fruit is high in sugar and bad for you so who cares

>no more California fruits and nuts
Oh no.
How horrible.

Attached: 1655685417098.png (698x618, 948.32K)

We don’t need almonds… they aren’t even native and Jews literally own ALL of those farms and have cut deals with the state to steal all the water,

Fuck California

It’s not just California, it’s the entire south west. It’s California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and west Texas

Attached: 7D58476A-5387-45E6-B9E8-6205F029D607.jpg (1170x1983, 473.25K)

California has been running out of water for 30 years at least. How are they not out yet? I don't give a shit

>Nevada
We’re fine up north,

Most of the almond farms are Armenian run I've heard, they are some of the biggest land owners in central california.

yeah, even lake mead is low.
you don't even have to give Jack a pressure cooker to get the B-29.

>Is it time to start getting serious about climate change yet? California is dangerously close to running out of water
That has nothing to do with climate change, it's simply returning to the average rainfall of the 1700-1800s. The 1900s was a period of abnormally high rain fall.
>Would a great lake pipelines be a good short term solution?
No terrible idea, why?
1: The great lakes don't have that much inflow of water.
2: Do you go over or under the Mississippi river?
3: How much lift are you using to get it where it's going?
4: Pic related is an actual solution, it takes water from the Yukon River at altitude and sends it south making energy on the way.

Attached: NAWAPA.jpg (990x600, 112.84K)

Armenians are low IQ Jews, but wonderful farms are jew owned and have a huge monopoly in the Central Valley.

I will do everything in my power to stop this. Good luck building your pipeline, hopefully you don’t get thirsty in the process

NOOOOOoooooo..... DON'T GIVE ALL DE AGUA TO DE CALIFORNIOS