What are the political implications of this being real? What else about our history is being covered up?

What are the political implications of this being real? What else about our history is being covered up?

Attached: B230371A-E9FD-44A9-90FB-C2247DBDE229.jpg (540x720, 121.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/40986/40986-h/40986-h.htm
youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY
fryskednis.blogspot.com/
oeralinda.nl/shop/.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Lo8bZIacgA
youtube.com/watch?v=rYT_WugMLoY
youtube.com/watch?v=XujB_NhKTy4
youtube.com/watch?v=gvt5jJnMruc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it actually real?

Massive if factual. Anyone know where I can get a decent e-book of the English translation?

that our history is a lie and we need to work hard to uncover the truth.

gutenberg.org/files/40986/40986-h/40986-h.htm

Is this the one with the mother goddess Frya? For the record, I do NOT support any religion that is not explicitly patriarchal.

The prequel (the Obamalinda) is much better desu

No but Asha Logos has made some great documentaries about it. youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

what are the political implications of you not providing a qrd in the OP of a thread, you dumb nigger

Looks like satanic nonsense to me

Someone give me the rundown on the actual content of the book. I've watched a lot about it but 90% of videos are about the legitimacy of the book itself and not the contents of the book.

You get butthurt about it.

youtu.be/rYT_WugMLoY

Are you a homosexual?

>No but Asha Logos has made some great documentaries about it.
Thanks. I watched those as well, which is why I wanted to dig into the source material.

This user posted a good link.
Would still like an epub file if anyone has that.

Pottery found with the Yule wheel and the symbol of Wralda prove it’s true

Attached: AD0BAD31-99D2-421C-84E5-0C0702D4DAF5.png (326x248, 95.76K)

>what's the tl;dr?
>here's an hour long video
can none of you fuckers write a single paragraph?

I've already watched the first 40 minutes of this video and it's only talking about the history of the book itself.

The book mentions that people banished from Atland (Might be Atlantis, might just be Old land) had a B tattooed on their forehead. The blonde mummy found in China has this marking on her forehead.

Attached: e53ddfeee312ff796a1b19f6feff4a1a.jpg (440x625, 94.22K)

Here’s the mummy of a Freyan woman found in the Himalayas. She was banished by her people hence the tattoo on her forehead.

Attached: EEDA5FDA-B54A-4D6B-B347-5B923CD6F861.png (496x726, 699.89K)

It’s complicated dude. An hour is short considering the implications. Definitely worth being patient.

A book found in the 1800s.I believe. Was passed down by a family and almost forgotten.
Trases the leniage of Europeans back to Scythians. Links Fysians, anglos, mesopatians, greeks, and so on as a single people that moved around.
Troy was real. Shiws europeans were sailing around the world long b4 the vikings were.

There are 3 parts.

no nigger; it looks it takes three sentences.
Thank you.

The joooos!

That's it? I thought it was some magic shit, not just saying "indo-europeans exist"

Yes it is. There are many translations, but I highly recommend reading Jan Ott's version. Also his blog: fryskednis.blogspot.com/ So much stuff about Frysian history, about why he translated his version the way he did and why mainstream academia want the manuscript buried and how to tried to do that, and more. Right now he's selling the 3rd edition straight-from-OL language English translation oeralinda.nl/shop/.
In the future he will also release new German and Dutch translations. Trust me, after reading his blog entries you will be certain that the Oera Linda Codex is the real deal.

Jan Ott talking about the Oera Linda codex in an interview on his channel: youtube.com/watch?v=0Lo8bZIacgA

Of course Asha Logos' 3-part series is fantastic:
youtube.com/watch?v=rYT_WugMLoY
youtube.com/watch?v=XujB_NhKTy4
youtube.com/watch?v=gvt5jJnMruc

(Pic rel is my copy)

Attached: Oera Linda Codex 2.jpg (720x1600, 57.01K)