How the hell has not a single Canadian tried to assassinate this castro bastard child dictator? Nation of faggots...

How the hell has not a single Canadian tried to assassinate this castro bastard child dictator? Nation of faggots, is all.

Attached: 070EAA48-082D-4751-93E0-C9EA79F6DF1E.jpg (976x549, 43.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/armed-man-arrested-after-driving-truck-through-gate-at-canadian-pm-justin-trudeaus-home-report
ca.news.yahoo.com/diary-wimpy-kid-actor-pleaded-000442016.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 408798B0-3118-45C2-A9D4-281DB9A594CB.gif (419x546, 813.03K)

Why would we dislike the man who got us safely through the Covid pandemic and is working every day to make Canada a better place?

>imagine being American

I actually used to be a dual citizen between Canada/USA, left Ontario years ago and never looked back. It only got worse after I left.

S

You leafs are bloodthirsty Injun killers, the pope said so, you deserve everything you get

Cause all political killings are done by cia, fbi, deep state, et al....fucking tourist nigger op

We had one dude.

Also back in the i0s some dude tried storming the Quebec version of parliament and was screaming some foreign language and going "on hon hon" alot but in the end he surrendered and after going to jail .gov paid for him to have a convenience store.

Dude who deescalated was a total chad, interesting part of our history.

>the nova scotia highlanders deserved what they got at that abbey.

Look at Heritage Front. It was a CSIS/Horse Gestapo op the last few years, and thats when it was violent. 2IC was a plant.

Smoke from the boooooong

Attached: Snapchat-1089512318.jpg (720x1195, 307.22K)

One guy did actually.
A soldier with a rifle drove from Alberta to Ottawa and tried to drive his truck through the Prime Minister's front gate.
The news tried to make it sound as if it was an accident. No mention of the fact that he was armed until long after.
foxnews.com/world/armed-man-arrested-after-driving-truck-through-gate-at-canadian-pm-justin-trudeaus-home-report

Based.

The RCMP told Trudeau he couldnt go to Stampede because it was unsafe, then he did some bitch ass surprise show nobody knew about with his MP that was caught removing other partys campaign literature and paid a fine over it.

>lots of antimaskers paid for stampede admission this day.
Alberta is the last hope, and we have to leave.

Tons of vets are disgruntled here, evem before the mandate our army was kind of a joke, today its mostly logistics with planes that fall out of the sky and tanks always in repair.

>largest britbong base outside of britbongistan is in alberta.
>squaddies are b& from nearby bars.

Also we had a targeting of abortion providers in the 90s. Like a few dudes were taking potshots at them and wounded/killed a few iirc.

They have guns but don't know how to use them, apparently.

I'm not registered as an international bounty hunter with the US navy.

Attached: Bounty_seeker.jpg (1440x900, 238.96K)

>that flag.

Dont you need a liosence to buy spoons.
And have cookie monster knife surrender bins...

Wow. That's pretty cool, but why get taken alive if serious. The PM of leafland is not a final boss anyways

ca.news.yahoo.com/diary-wimpy-kid-actor-pleaded-000442016.html

this one's a wild read

funny you mention this, I was talking to my old man about him and literally said "If he lived in any other country, he would of been killed a long time ago"

too bad my country just lets politicians do whatever they want. I envy the USA a bit. If an American doesn't like something , they make protests and start shit. Canadians largely just ignore problems until it hampers their way of life directly.

"if you kill your enemy, they win"

Attached: 1659408014809045m.jpg (1024x576, 45.76K)

He wasn't home.

The Trudeau doctrine protects him.

Attached: 1480882372502.jpg (600x338, 43.36K)

>Why would we dislike the man who got us safely through the Covid pandemic and is working every day to make Canada a better place?
Kys nigger

Did he come out of the closet? Shit looks fucked yo! Does he have AIDS now?

Because most canadians are not Conservative idiot

Hes unstoppable.

he aint worth it lmao another treasonist will fill the void and accelerate further. trudeau is a big normie redpill for any canadian that isnt fresh off the boat.

I live 600m from his home
No joke
Im scared of being in this thread just because i read it
Last year 2 feds dame at my house aksing me question about a comment made on Any Forums

Good job OP you practice put me in trouble just by making this thread

>Because most canadians are not Conservative idiot
Conservatives literally won the popular vote in the last election you fucking nigger leaf

Attached: 95A0FB56-6DDC-41D4-99BF-903961DF6F09.jpg (600x737, 68.28K)

>liberal+ndp+green
>not the same people

>Last year 2 feds dame at my house aksing me question about a comment made on Any Forums
Imagine thinking you're obliged to 1. Answer the door and 2. Answer questions from the feds

Because if you look outside the few batshit looney conspiracy theory bullshit that only retards believe, he’s actually not doing a bad job.

I mean, I didn’t vote for him, but unless you’re a brainless fucking moron who believes in QAnon, watches infowars, and thinks Trump dindu nuffin’, and instead choose to focus on reality, he’s not that bad.

What kind of retard would sacrifice his life for the future of Canada lmao

Yeah really like some of us fedpost and encourage meeting up irl (glowniggers hate this the most!)

Dont ne intimidated, and if they do tail you chuckle knowing their wasting tax dollars and it bleeds the beast while they could be worried about real problems aside from shitposting.

rich rockcliffe park user

I opened the door not knowing who it was and then they entered my home wothout invitation and started walking around looking for weapon before i could even say something and then they atarted talking in an intimading way as if they were about to arrest me.
Like a faggot i answered because i was scared but realize quick enough they were bluffing and had jackshot and were just trying to scare me
I put them out of my house quick enough after but i think they put someone watching me for the 3 next week because i noticed the same car was following me a lot of place i was going

Lmao what are you smoking

He's the worst PM this country has ever seen. History will not be kind to him.