If consumerism natural or a recent phenomenon?

If consumerism natural or a recent phenomenon?

Attached: 1660182641176968.jpg (828x680, 355.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematriaeffect.news/disney-world-off-exit-201-in-florida/
gematriaeffect.news/brawl-at-walt-disney-world-on-july-20-2022-the-201st-day-of-the-year-magic-spells-spelling/
gematriaeffect.news/the-very-jesuit-templar-catholic-world-of-walt-disney/
gematriaeffect.news/disney-brothers-born-201-days-apart-december-5-june-24/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There must be someone deliberately giving money to dipshits like this. Or I guess they're on a loan.

Attached: 1648785717494.jpg (668x664, 46.46K)

>7 days, $35k
That's only $5k per day, or ~$200/hr. You can't afford $200/hr for MICKEY? Walt would be very disappointed in you.

It's natural, research why humans and other animals collect items, it's to show off to potential mates.

>spending $35,000 for a week at Disney Land
spending that money on meth and ODing would've been a better investment

Attached: drool cat.png (1080x1081, 1.09M)

consumerism is a natural response to a recent environment

Who waits 8 hours in line for a single ride? It doesn't matter how good it is, no ride is worth even 1 hour in line.

it's trafficante with two Fs you wop

Attached: trafficante-in-suit-and-hat-with-hands-up.jpg (900x477, 43.43K)

Is WDW seriously 35K for a week or did they stay at the expensive hotels and booked every expensive restaurant where they serve microwaved food?

Based and PRIMTIVE MONKEY PILL-
>oo shiney

>$5k a day for the mouse
Pls tell me this is fake. I know retards spend $5k on Disney vacations (which is already absurd) but $35k?!?!

gematriaeffect.news/disney-world-off-exit-201-in-florida/
gematriaeffect.news/brawl-at-walt-disney-world-on-july-20-2022-the-201st-day-of-the-year-magic-spells-spelling/
gematriaeffect.news/the-very-jesuit-templar-catholic-world-of-walt-disney/
gematriaeffect.news/disney-brothers-born-201-days-apart-december-5-june-24/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 10.43.05 PM.png (881x590, 90.61K)

Can any Florida bros tell me if it's worth going to Disney these days? I remember going as a kid 15 years ago and having a blast, but should I take my kids next summer or is it kiked?

I just checked and their 10 day pass for a family of 4 + a 2 week stay at one of their mid-range hotels is $7k. Fuckers must be a family of 10 staying at the stupid Star Wars hotel with all of the retarded add-ons. Insane.

I haven't gone since around 2011, but from what I've heard it's more crowded than ever and the new rides and expansions are pretty bad. Also, the quality of the food has gone downhill and Disney food wasn't very good to begin with.

Here’s a good life tip. Apart from necessary things like airports, doctors, traffic, etc, nothing is worth waiting in line for. If you go somewhere and you need to wait in any sort of line, go somewhere else

Nigger

Stop disrespecting your mother user, she was worth every minute. Now go to your room

I live maybe 25 minutes from Disney Land in Anaheim. Never really cared for it as a kid and never wanted anything to do with it as a kid. Does Florida have Lego Land? I'd be you are less likely to see some fag shit at Lego Land then you would be at Disney Land.

Isn't that the average yearly salary in the US?

>35k for endless queues

No refunds haha!
T.Mickey

Blowing 35k in a week

Attached: images (20).jpg (400x400, 14.4K)

>35k USD to go to a theme park

americans are something else

You can have such a nice holiday booking a decent train, going out for dinner, banging in a hotel, cafe breakfast and book/antique/sweet shop, train home, $2000 would be the upper limit and you would have to really splash out...

It's a result of inflationary policies. So are the consequences of automation, which would be great in a normal monetary system but now only creates unemployment.

disney related theme parks are the credit card debt version of incels and video games

Jesus fucking christ are people really spending $35k on vacations now?

$35000 American for a week a theme park, that's fucking insane, that's literally all you need to investing in property, I recently spent 80k extending a rental and increased the equity by 280k, borrowed from the new equity assessment got another fucking rental.