There are the modern brazilian women

There is still an appreciation for going to the gym, self-improvement, looking beautiful, wearing fine clothes and boasting about nice legs, breasts and bunda. Truly attractive brazilian women are more traditional and only seek beauty while american women are fat by conviction as they hate reality.

Attached: brazilian-women.jpg (720x577, 72.85K)

>women

Will they still accept me if I'm a dicklet. Asians or Poos would at least be sated by mine.

Attached: 1598470469152s.jpg (250x192, 9.48K)

needs a "if only you knew how bad things really are"

Looks like every block party that ends with gunfire

Those are some long ring fingers

Sayuri is too beautiful for this world

Ok, since this is Any Forums and all Any Forums can think about are transgenders, YES. There is one (1) trans girl in the picture, just like in every brazilian female friends group.

Here is the difference between our transgenders and yours: ours do not think they are women, they want to be treated like trans women. That is it. Brazil has always had a trans culture, and we had that without wrecking the national unity of our countries apart. How? By enjoying transgenders out of fun - in steemy and messy sex - rather than ideology. Our transgenders are less mentally ill, commit much less suicide and won't dare do bottom surgery because that would end their sex life. The brazilian Constitution does not grant the brazilian freedom, but it does grant them the right to have fun. Brazilian businessmen need to suck off a trans hooker once in a while to blow off steam — AND THAT IS FINE.

Thick dilators, HRT, broad-shouldered women and such demonic creations came from the USA, which takes vulnerable boys and grooms them into chopping their dicks off with an axe.

Satisfied?

I tackled the trans issue.

Now fuck off and learn to appreciate femininity.

Attached: carla-salle4.jpg (1066x1600, 159.27K)

2. Get your radar checked

More than most american women.

Brazilian women are shorter.

You can also try for our dwarven women. They are attractive and considered a delicacy.

>brazilian women
>trad

All those women have had 50 miles of dick in them including the tranny.

Lol, I see a lot of tattoos here.

A lot of cuties but whats with the skull on that creatura 2nd from left
- I just realized that's a dwarf rather than some mongrel
Also I checked badoo in Brazil but it was full of brown girls
Some of them were cute though, sort of like anime orc girls

Attached: papi.png (2602x792, 3.09M)

They all look like trannies except sayuri who looks better than a lot of actual women. God I want to pound his little butt.

I just want one that will at least tolerate it and fuck me heartily in spite of it.

I can't help I popped out a little too early. My sons will be better off. I just need a woman to pump them out.

Attached: 1597144286135s.jpg (249x212, 6.96K)

holy shit, only jesus get a pass in this photo, most of them are ugly, men or tattooed whores, even the ones that look good

Attached: Screenshot_207.png (721x574, 904.44K)

>, just like in every brazilian female friends group.
wtf are they putting in your water?

On what basis are you eliminating the one in the back middle?

midgets, trannies, disfigured freaks and literal men. gross.

Rate em.

Attached: 7B43EF74-8563-4480-8D99-EE0B9D1EF3FC.jpg (720x577, 76.08K)

>Brazilian businessmen need to suck off a trans hooker once in a while to blow off steam — AND THAT IS FINE.
State sanctioned faggotry thats accepted by everyone, no wonder Brazil is a shithole
Great setting for an anime though

Attached: malandro.gif (500x262, 994.1K)

Listen to me user, your dick size really doesn't matter so long as it isn't an actual micro dick. Women want just want money and attention your dick being big is just a bonus.

Literally only the one in white with the bottle is good if she doesnt ahve a dick

if you mean the one behind the tranny, giving it a second look is passable not so much different than the one behind the dwarf but thats a big arm, if you mean the one near the tranny with the bottle she has a total bitch face, worse than the blonde

Attached: Screenshot_208.png (869x694, 1.36M)

roll

I narrowly avoided it with 4 inches roughly. I thank god I'm not micro.

I'm just self conscious about it.

I kind of look like him and I'm also really feminine

roll

>reminder 1 is a trans female

One of them is not like the others.

Attached: 1649281288203.webm (202x360, 2.86M)

Tranny is the best part.

The very last three, in front of the cross on the wall, the one right in the middle, head cocked to the side with other ones arm behind her head. We don’t have a lot to go on besides face with her but she’s definitely do-able, I’d add her to the list

mogs all of them hard, must make them seethe so hard

Mystery meat extravaganza

Ow, my heart

she looks cute, but has a fucking full arm tattoo

Oh yeah you’re right I wasn’t clocking the tatt, good work

name of tranny?

Sayuri

If I come to Brazil, is it hard to find places filled with girls like this? Am I allowed to take them back to my hotel

Please stop posting trannies all the time.

you need to be with a few more women. you'll realize that woman all have the same motives. yes, all.

Well good for you. However the average Brazilian woman has too much indio heritage for me to want to touch them.

i would only fuck the midget desu