Why does literally everyone believe in aliens now, despite the fact that there's NO FUCKING EVIDENCE AT ALL THEY EXIST?

Why does literally everyone believe in aliens now, despite the fact that there's NO FUCKING EVIDENCE AT ALL THEY EXIST?

People just take it for granted that aliens are real, and not a single person I've talked to has ever critically examined the idea, or even considered that we might be alone in the universe.

What the fuck is causing this mental pandemic? Aliens aren't real you dumb fucks!

Attached: 1646358481254.jpg (720x663, 33.72K)

The moment it starts getting shilled that aliens don't exist is the moment I'll believe we've made contact

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-U82iL8p5Om.png (1836x1408, 1.64M)

satanic indoctrination, aliens aren't real they're just a coverup for demons. probably gonna be used to explain away the rapture

Its because of the UFOs.
Other way around retard

People always believed.
More believe now because the NAVY keeps trying to indirectly imply they have seen them lately.

good luck in hell

The elites desperately want to perpetuate the alien narrative because it makes people feel meaningless and unimportant.

We are the first life in the universe. We are the most important existences in all of reality, anons.

>pic related, it's who's making movies telling you aliens are real.

Attached: Merchant Sprite.jpg (501x620, 105.74K)

No aliens
No paranormal
No magic
No God

i have seen literally 100s of ufos, open your mind and pay attention or go back to plebbit retard

take your nonsense to /x/

There's nothing divine about shit piss blood and semen. Human beings are disgusting animals.

What, on youtube? Or while high.

We're magic space dust that came to life spontaneously.

Humans are holy, and everything about us is amazing to the highest degree possible.

because space is like infinite bro
there HAS to be something out there
what, none of the evidence even makes sense? Bro why would nasa lie?

Ooooh noooo not hell

Attached: 1647513946391.jpg (640x634, 102.99K)

this is a psyop thread
the shills are pushing aliens to discredit flat earth and corresponding rising Christian Nationalism
Space is fake
the earth is flat , unmoving with a dome
"aliens" are demons or the government
NASA is a money laundering organization

Attached: 1646638274311.jpg (702x960, 74.34K)

I've actually seen a bunch of ufos before
it was weird, doesn't mean they are aliems like the tv says
could have been anything
other earth beings, government, demons, literally anything doesn't have to be muh martians from outer space

We all have time to repent and accept Christ into our hearts.
However we don’t have infinite time to repent before we must pay for the wages of sin.
I love you user.
Don’t listen to the demons, they try and approach us like friends, but the cost of their gifts is great.

Attached: 48E1A1E0-FCAB-4526-8BE6-3461DC7AB839.jpg (500x663, 75.41K)

>Is there only life on earth?
mathematically improbable
>Then are we the only civilization?
>Have they visited us?
>Is OP not gay?

Ok but your copium math only applies over an infinite timescale.

HAS INFINITE TIME PASSED SINCE THE DAWN OF THE UNIVERSE, RETARD?

Attached: return_of_stinkmeaner450.jpg (720x480, 48.93K)

space is fake

Attached: 1640049762799.webm (640x360, 1.39M)

>Worship God for eternity in heaven and hang out with insufferable cucks who you have to love otherwise you'll be thrown out.
Or
>Party in hell with the sick cunts and torture the insufferable cucks who you don't have to love.

I saw the aliens 15 years ago and always believed.

NIGGERS ARE ALIENS
THEY CAME FROM THE PLANET ZOLONIGGERFRICA
MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW THEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

It's all part of their false flag alien invasion agenda.

Ok I get what you are saying but flat Earth is the dumbest shit imaginable and you are a puppet for whatever dark powers you think you are defying by believing absolute nonsense

You disgrace the entire human race with your willful foolishness. We must put this nonsense behind us, and claim the universe which is our birthright.

>Party in hell with the sick cunts and torture the insufferable cucks who you don't have to love.

Hell is infinite suffering. There's no partying to be done and if you find torturing others to be enjoyable then you wouldn't be able to do it.

flat earth chads destroy nigger psyops like ayys
>muh nasa, muh science
you morons got mkultrad by (((popculture))) and are falling for bottom of the barrel psyops like any other normie
sad

Attached: 1660182383102035.png (1339x591, 1008.17K)

>We all have time to repent and accept Christ into our hearts.
We have all the time available to us. Christ's return has been imminent for nearly 2000 years. In the bible he says he'll be back within that generation so either he's come back already and didn't tell anyone or the bible is wrong.
>However we don’t have infinite time to repent before we must pay for the wages of sin.
God being perfect in all his ways means that he cannot be both merciful and just at the same time, as mercy is the suspension of justice. So either Jesus was lying or god is not as perfect as the bible says.
>I love you user.
You're supposed to say no homo
>Don’t listen to the demons, they try and approach us like friends, but the cost of their gifts is great.
Over 20 years in the faith and about 3½ not believing thus far, I have never met a demon.

>What the fuck is causing this mental pandemic? Aliens aren't real you dumb fucks!
It's because of the size of the universe.
To say we are the only ones is a bit silly.
Likewise it's silly to say that aliens definitely exist.

But it's very very probable. I'm not saying they're here, they could be at the other side of the universe painting on rocks, or being fish.

you are a despicable little rodent. you're a filthy kike aren't you?

Because there's billions of galaxies with billions of stars in them. It's only logical that there's another planet with life.