Unsustainable losses

in one attack by ukraine:

>at least 11 of russia's most modern strike aircraft confirmed destroyed
>many more damaged
>major airbase heavily damaged
>demonstrated deep strike capability puts naval base and entire black sea fleet at risk even when at port

all part of putin's plan rite?

Attached: 17719244259029476.jpg (320x320, 42.33K)

Nigger you lost to Taliban lol

>part of putin's plan
I'm genuinely starting to wonder if this is just suicide by cop but on a national scale

>be burger
>lose to rice farmers in Vietnam
>lose to durkas in Iraq
>lose to goatherders in Afghanistan
>talk shit anyway

I think Putin is playing a role of dragging on this war for his great resetter bosses.
Theres no apparent will to win on his part.

Divide that number in half. Su-24 isn't modern... not even close. It's a contemporary of planes like mig-21 and F-4.

>talk shit anyway
What did you expect? We're actual Americans

You've got to be kidding rite?
You post a blurry satellite picture with no destruction whatsoever in greenprint...roflmao
Take your meds
Oh & Truly top kek

Attached: signal-2022-08-10-11-17-32-621-1.gif (480x270, 1.47M)

No they didn't, they retreated cause they killed who they wanted and it was just a waste of bucks to stay and fight bunches of savages for the sake of different bunches of savages that dont know to do jumpjacks who happens to be big cowards but a dumb, never saw bigger and more pathetic slaves than you rushits and chinks you lie and strike with whataboutism 24/7 despite you live like rats

Classic cope.
>get BTFO by Ukraine
>b-b-b-but America...
r*ssians are always like this with the ancient cope:
>And in your country they beat niggers!

Russia has humilliated themselves on unprecedented levels, best course action now would be to pull out and start negotiations with Ukraine for forgiveness and to spare Russian citizens in Crimea.

Technically so did you

unironically who hasnt at this point

Attached: 1593447944955.png (636x612, 436.5K)

We didn't lose in Iraq.

About that...

>an american in Nihon who teaches English language to middle class kiddos
Hi John. How are you doing? Diddled any jap kids yet? :^)

>Technically
They literally did. Taliban accomplished their goal: destruction of occupying foreign forces.
US did such an outstanding job they literally BTFO themselves.

ukraine.com/refunds

No. Russian elites are only good at stealing money.

>Diddled any jap kids yet? :^)
Look at /chug/ you fucking faggot. See who you associate with.

>Kiwi
>Known around the world for being sheep fuckers
>Probably fucking a sheep right now and is more gay than op

Ya

>"And in your country they beat niggers!"

I fucking wish the Americans would actually BEAT niggers. Looking how the white American women are being raped by nigger apes 24\7 since late 1970s is just sad.

Ummm /k/ has been telling me that Russia cannot even use their air force in ukraine. Which is it? Is this a devastating blow against an Air Force that’s been fucking the Ukrainian military or is it a complete nonissue do to SAMs already in theatre??

No doubt you are Any Forums's top war correspondent ...kek I mean cornball.

Attached: signal-2022-06-29-04-25-50-601.gif (640x450, 1.67M)

Since when are SU-24s "most modern strike aircraft".
Literally introduced in the 70s.
You intentionally posted the smallest picture possible, presumably to avoid comparisons with your micropenis, kike.

>took Afghanistan in less than a month
>conquered it for 20 years
>US decided to fuck off
>Taliban moves in
>2,500~ US soldiers lost in those 20 years

Attached: 1647011213543.png (669x97, 8.94K)

Ya, we just failed to find to establish a free and safe society. Mission failed, homey.

>Literally introduced in the 70s.
So was F16, problem is, Su-24 is still an out of date piece of shit designed for an out of date doctrine of ground-controlled interception while F16 is an excellent multi-role that's a flying toolbox.

>russian pig forget about the 80's and the soviet-afghan war
>well, technically, Russia never lost, it was the soviets

>a westoid DARES to use ''whataboutism'' against me

Firstly - fuck you for being a hypocrite. Secondly - Soviets took their civilians AND their weapons during the withdrawal, unlike the retarded burgers that pulled their TROOPS first, leaving their civies and COLLABORATORS to be raped, killed and (who knows, maybe) eaten by Taliban.

I'm Afghani-American. My grandmother is from Connecticut. Fuck Russia. Slava ukraini!

>Be Americans
>occupy countries half way around the world for ~10 years each
>this is a failure
>Be Russia
>fail to invade next door neighbor using hand-me-downs from USSR and NATO over the course of several months
>talk shit anyway
Stay off the map kiwi and let the aussies do the talking for you

>US decided to fuck off
Sure, the US ''decided'' to fuck off, uh huh :^)