Will Japan save the West?

Will Japan save the West?

Attached: 1660175187274710.webm (800x450, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soranews24.com/2022/08/11/man-with-homemade-firebomb-detained-by-police-outside-u-s-embassy-in-tokyo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jorts

soranews24.com/2022/08/11/man-with-homemade-firebomb-detained-by-police-outside-u-s-embassy-in-tokyo/
>At around 9 p.m., officers stopped a man in his 20s on the street in front of the U.S. embassy. When asked for his profession, he said he was a college student from Osaka. The officers then noticed that he had a cup in his pocket, wrapped in a rag, and when they inspected it they found that it contained a granular substance, which the police believe is gunpowder.

>Explosive substances aren’t easy to come by in Japan, what with the country’s strict gun control laws, but the man said he made the gunpowder himself. “I researched how to make gunpowder online,” he told the police. “I came here to throw it into the embassy.”

Attached: Katana shop.jpg (3264x2448, 645.55K)

Japan is the nation of cognitive dissonance. Also I want Naomi Osaka and her family dead.

No. The west will infect and globohomo-ize Japan, triggering third impact.

Will Japan save Japan?

Attached: japan gov.jpg (878x720, 148.32K)

No you fucking nig

im a foreign resident hehe

My two autistic wives

How do you break a Katana just handling it?
They start swinging them around like retards, don't they?
Not that it really matters. If a sign says don't touch them then don't fucking touch them.

the female adam lanza

>tfw no qt nerdie gf

Attached: download.png (619x453, 45.73K)

No
Japan should just stick to exporting what people like from them and stay the fuck out of our problems.

Attached: Rose being sincere to Ed about his height.gif (600x336, 1.13M)

user because of the population crisis you cant have two wives, you have to take 3 at minimum

Attached: 1482697559803.webm (600x338, 1.31M)

STILL NO SOURCE FOR THIS FUCKING VIDEO.
FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO POST THINGS WITH NO SOURCE, FORGET ABOUT THEM THEN LEAVE NO FUCKING TRAIL

Their big nosed masonic elite want to loot the west.

>no guns

No they wont

I dont understand what she's doing here. Is she weird for rushing to the game machine because she is worried that other girl will try and use it as it's unattended or because she is oblivious of the other person there and runs into her?

thank you for anime, it keeps me somewhat sane
somewhat

Attached: 1655743145013.gif (498x498, 626.29K)

Yes

user she set up a camera cause she was excited about her new high score But in her tismdash she didnt notice the other girl
tl;dr i wish i was that drum

autism

They're probably models or toys, considering the weapons restrictions.

This man went spelunking for batshit in the bat caves????!!!

Attached: 1659932670814919.jpg (2048x1449, 341.58K)

No, the west will destroy japan first