WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?

“Trans Twitch star arrested at gunpoint fears for life after someone sent police to her London, Ont., home“

FESS UP, FAGHOT.

archive . ph/dwSuA

Attached: 4E26FA91-8542-4EA0-8F8F-07EB885C18C4.jpg (1640x1960, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hsvh4lYhsog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be fair they probably thought a violet pit bull had answered the door based on his face

him*

Probably one of those mad lads over at the farms i do hope lucas moves so he can get swatted again.

Why was she arrested

It was They!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hsvh4lYhsog

he says he is a victim of swatting others say its a legit investigation. the cover story is swatting. They don't seize all your electronic stuff and hardrives when you are swatted. they are looking for something. maybe cp

>$32000 in moving expenses fundraised
Lads...

He deserved it

Attached: FZ0GvZ8WIAQE6aM.png (778x875, 74.1K)

thats not much these days user.

Probably for molesting or drugging children.

This faggot was using his personal army of mentally ill NEET troons to mass report people who made some mild tranny jokes and get them deplatformed. Btw within a day of his arrest being revealed he begged for money using a gofundme and made 70k! I hate 2022 internet, literally run by a tranny mafia who want to ruin people for jokes and turn the internet into a supervised tranny play area

Send me 32k then.

Fucked with the farms and got rekt.

G E T S W E P T

Attached: 7001.jpg (400x400, 28.13K)

>claims to have been SWATted
>was arrested violently at gunpoint
>had ALL their electronics taken
>troon activist
>All this in London/Canada
>those dead soulless eyes
bro had CP collected from the kids he was grooming VIA twitch/discord and got caught doing dumb shit with out a VPN I bet, or went way too far with one of his victims and got narc'd on. Canadian/London police might be dog shit but one thing they don't take lightly is when non-elites engage in CP related shit.

T.Londoner who's seen other normie groomers/molesters get shitkicked by the cops/randoms here.

kiwi faggots not even once

None of your fucking business.

That's Keffals lol? Give Chris Chan a tr00ny hello for me my guy.

pedophile

>In 2013, when she was 18, she traveled to Thailand to receive gender-affirming surgery
pus-hole freak