Vegan = far-right

when will pol realize veganism is the final redpill?
>hitler was vegan (the only true far-right diet)
>half of cardiovascular surgeons go vegan
>live longer
>no heart attacks/strokes (when salt/bad fat reduced)
>no cancer (when ph controlled and sugar reduced)
>no bloating/body pains
>easy shits
>leverage for picking up bitches in the 90% female vegan grocery stores
>food is cheaper and tastes better than meat
>added bonus of being kind to animals

Attached: vegan_gains.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pN4LT_f86AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now post the current body he's rocking, the body that even steroids couldn't save lmao.

holy checked digits and frog is right vegan_gay is a massive faggot and he was roiding and not eating vegan shit so that all the suckers on breadtube gave him clickies and money. When everyone who is a "vegan" on youtube is so sick all the time that they can't make videos or they make a video to demonstrate how they can do 2 push ups and they are walking skeletons with bone damage, but one guy is looking roided, it's easy to figure out what's going on.

I went vegan a month ago, one of the best decisions of my life
>feel lighter and less "weighed down"
>groceries are cheaper
>not addicted to any single food
>no animals suffer as a result of my eating habits
I just feel happier in general. Hitler was right (as always). Clean up your karma, clean up your life.

Attached: which way.jpg (736x490, 517.63K)

Vegans have to take tons of supplements or they end up malnourished. Vegan men are overwhelmingly effeminate cucks. Vegan food tastes like shit compared to real food, and if you are eating more than grains it is also much more expensive.

Even while eating meat every day, you can't reach what he had.
Pic related can't be natty. Even the most impressive UFC fighters don't even come close and these guys all have a massive history of juicing, but under USADA rules, you can't reach something like that.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 114.59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pN4LT_f86AU
Veganfags are a self-correcting problem.

>hitler was vegan (the only true far-right diet)
He wasn't, he just had issues with eating meat after WWI, which wasn't that uncommon.
Lots of rotting meat and people puking their lungs out in the trenches.

>canadian
>posts vegan gains
shut the fuck up vegan gains. is your youtube career and that harry potter looking faggot not working out or what?

Then post his wife. He's married to a reverse tranny. It's a woman that identifies as a woman, but looks like a man trying to be a woman.

Marty juice man Paulo costa Yoel would probably look like that allegedly juiced. Michael chandler also

Why does his right arm look better than the left.

They all juice. And they don't come close to our friend Vegan Gains, that's how much the guy juices.
Go ahead, pick boxing with even higher juice lvls, Deontay, Usyk and Joshua, he mogs them all.
This guy is juiced out of his mind lmao.

I have to see this

Goddamned Indians need to fix their homeland before (literally) shitting up ours.

Where are the triceps

Oh my fucking goodness lmao

Attached: Richard-Side-Pose.jpg (1244x1622, 75.3K)

>b12 (and only b12) is a TON of supplements

Attached: erm.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>Canadian faggot is a vegan
Not surprised lmao

This scares the vegan.

Attached: image-placeholder-title-896.jpg (1062x597, 81.2K)

Any Forumsiti... kale.

Attached: 1658328420678230.jpg (674x671, 42.89K)

vegans tend to be more on the left than the right, but veganism isn't inherently either. if you hate animals being killed and/or abused, then you'd go vegan, regardless of your political idealogy. pretty simple really.

also, you can be vegan and healthy. it ain't hard, as long as you're not a retard.

Op is right, meatfags will seethe as usual. Gorillas are vegan

That's rightm eat the bugs you fucking carnibigots! It's good for the environment!

I feel implied to reply to bots but I'd rather not.

Attached: 1659545169197327.png (1062x1500, 641.56K)

based Any Forumsposter

>vegan talks about how he's vegan
yall aint learning on your mistakes.

There's nothing to shit up. America was finished long before any indians came here, and you only have your own ancestors and their obedience to jews to blame for that. I don't even want to be here honestly.

Attached: 1649625063513.jpg (1080x599, 179.33K)

Not the bugs user. Plants. The same
thing your pharma and cancer ridden “meat” ate

Six years and I’m doing great

Veganism is a globohomo scam to keep you weak and unhealthy. It's also the least locally sustainable diet in existence, which is why globalists love it so much. The morals of it is retarded too. There is nothing good about veganism whatsoever except how vegan girls are so starved for animal protein they become super addicted to sucking dick all day,

Veganism is only moral and justified when there's no animals on the planet. Until then you're needlessly complicating life and pissing everyone else off with your self righteous faggotry.

Never been outside the city, eh? Do you even know how many animals are killed and mutilated by an industrial combine harvester? A person on a pure plant diet kill and mutilate MORE animals than someone on a normal diet, kek. Like everything else with veganism, this aspect too is a retarded larp and delusions. Humans kill to eat, get the fuck over it, you baby.

No, i'd rather paleomaxx and eat nothing but wild berries, loaves of bread, and beef

I like hunting for things that kill vegetables.

Attached: IMG_0077.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

>88888
major czech't

Attached: 1652917951836.jpg (861x1076, 58.13K)

But I like seafood

Attached: 1659235281277019.jpg (1024x1024, 172.75K)

anyone have the cows grazing vs industrial agriculture meme?

People who can't maintain a healthy BMI under 25 should be mandated to go on a vegan diet.

Jesus's own brother was a Vegetarian which is pretty interesting since he would have been able to have a discussion with Jesus on the pros and cons of eating meet from a divine perspective, as in God literally put the animals here for you to eat or thou shall not kill really means thou shall not kill.
Hitler being a vegetarian likely comes from being disgusted easily. The preparation of your beef dinner is quite different when you have kill and clean it yourself.
Anyways, eating fish seems to be alright because they don't give a shit about their offspring, which saying a lot of what worth they themselves are, same goes for leftism.

No

Attached: 1653971118423.jpg (640x758, 108.32K)

Animal products are the least sustainable by far. They eat 1/3 of all food grown (gmo corn/wheat/onions slop mind you), drink 20+% of our fresh water, graze over 26% of all non ice covered land, release a ton of methane making far more greenhouse gasses than cars, pollute a ton. The controllers want us to stop because it’s quite obviously unsustainable and demand is only increasing. Then there’s the list of antibiotics and pharmaceuticals they’re given, the cancer they have that’s ignored. Nobody cares though because they can’t imagine life without it, regardless of it killing more Americans than literally anything else.

Then why are all these vegans pro-globohomo?