It’s proof now, below 185cm and your considered unfuckable, unlovable and unlikable by women

It’s proof now, below 185cm and your considered unfuckable, unlovable and unlikable by women.

Attached: 26E98A43-DC78-4152-B388-E20B5B5ECC49.jpg (1242x1011, 547.45K)

>>Any Forums

Poor Ching chong ling ling you have no chance then

There are plenty of tiny girls out there for manlets

I'm 164cm what do?

6'4" unvaxxed and you couldn't pay me to care about roasties. I'm a King. Maybe they could be privileged enough to eat my shit.

>no

I’m 176cm (5’9”) and have had sex with over a dozen women

Who cares?

Well I guess it's time to RAPE

Attached: download.jpg (252x200, 15.2K)

>and then I woke up

This is not true
But what would I expect from a canadian

face matters more than height

Fax

Nope.
It goes in this order
>height
>hairline
>job
>face
>race
>religion

Even tiny girls want guys over 6 feet. I dated this 5'1 Latina that told me 5'10 was considered too short.

What is that in imperial? Pol is an American board you know

cope

>be under magic number for height (185cm/6ft)
>believe this makes you undatable
>have low confidence
>strike out with women because you act like a needy desperate fag
>your height becomes your cope
>become caught in low self esteem->no success->low self esteem death spiral
Many such cases

>dating an aztecnigger

6’1. 6’0 means lying manlet to every woman now.

5'8 blonde blue eyed Aryan manlet here. I never struggled to get girls and am now happily married with a baby on the way. Height doesn't matter all that much from what I've seen.

Roasties over 120# are a no go

Correct. Hairline is massive. You could be a ten but if you are balding it's over.

>5'8 blonde blue eyed Aryan
>Italian
>manlet here(makes sense). I never struggled to get girls and am now happily married with a baby on the way
And then I woke up covered in cum, beer and Doritos dust

>Caring what other people think about anything

Attached: retard juice.jpg (1024x1024, 79.63K)

I’m a turbo manlet and I fuck
I’m just good looking and funny

5' 10" or and 5' 11" are acceptable to women if your facial attractiveness is about an 8 or more

5' 9" if you are in shape and have facial attractiveness plus at least shoulder length hair

Money matters the least if you want a woman to actually desire you in a way that truly can't be bought. The way a man honestly wants that tends to produce a better high than actual drugs

Wrong

Sad

What about 5’7-5’8, smartass?

I’m the same height and I’m at 40+ although 90% of them were in my early 20s. I am lucky to bang a girl casually for a few months once a year now. I legitimately believe the height thing was memed into culture, and it probably doesn’t help that I’ve only gotten more retarded over time

Manlet cope

Death to humanity

And what about you? What does your fucking face look like? Exactly. So shut the fuck up.

>your considered unfuckable, unlovable and unlikable by women
really? who told them they'd have anything better? who told them they need "better" the world is awash in a sea of 7s who have been sold the demands of an 8 and will die alone with her cats.

>Caring about what women think.
NGMI, Simps.

All these cat ladies have fucked prime men. They don’t need children, it’s a globohomo myth to produce more slaves for Jewish masters. Meanwhile most new gen men will die virgins or like most men here that have sex they had it with literal fatties and ugly women.

I'm 5'10 and have sex all the time.
It turns out average height, green eyes, a degree, a good job, and being "christian" is actually enough for most women.

a flip

Im only 6'1" and I can't tell you how many times chicks have come on to me based on height alone. It's awful because I may be somewhat Chad but I'm a horrible person. Doesn't matter to them, they just bend over and hope for a call the next day. Sad really. Happily married now after pounding the cunt carous for years so don't give a shit but damn they're easy when you look down on them.

I'm 180cm (taller more than half of men here) with a dissent face and never had sex, so what?

And yet, at 5'5", with no money, I've slept with hundreds of women, and am now happily married. Women fuck the men who make them burn inside. Look them in the eyes, and tell them who and what you are. Chicks dig confidence.

177 cm here. 4 kids, had my pick in HS and College. Don't believe this BS

>I'm 180cm (taller more than half of men here)
t.errone

I dont why people think that 6 feet + guys atractive.
Sure i get alot of traction as 6 4" but most guys of my height that i know or meet are looking like severly handicapped spiders with shitty joints on remaining limbs.
From what see clubbing, 5 9" - 5 11" with nice bulk are the guys who get best chicks, usually ones from 5 2" to 5 6"
The fuck am i going to do with women under 5 6"?

Can confirm.

You know the one good thing about younger Canadians being such irredeemable cucks?

It makes a lot of the girls want us older guys.

What you should do is forget about women and focus on yourself. What's you get yourself right getting a girl won't be an issue.

Just lie, women have these numbers in their head but are terrible at measuring. If you're not adding at least 2" to your height and cock size you're not trying

no user, there are 2 factors: soft and hard ones

hard factors go in this order:
>height
>dick size
>face

soft factors are not necessary to get laid but some women just simply do not compromise and will not fuck you regardless of hard factors if you lack some of the soft factors. they go something like this:

>hair/hairline and it's color
>length of fingers (t. long as fuck thin fingers, have made plenty of women orgasm while fingering them)
>how long your neck is
>your teeth and your tongue (are your teeth in good health? is your tongue long enough for sexual acts?
>softness of your skin
>personality (which is a meme if you are 6'4 or above as by then your entire personality becomes your height and your height only)
>how good your pubic hair looks like
>hygiene

in short, you are all fuckedd

at this point find a vulnearable minor and rape it, larp as a tranny in prison (color your hair. nails etc as well as buy fake hair, forgot how it is called lol and do makeup, start wearing heels if you can get them) and ask for a separate cell for yourself

you will get 1-3 years regardless of how much you fucked them, the worse your tranny makeup looks the better results it will give, try to look like a circus clown on estrogen

>t. vax free. white slavic 6'8, semi-fit with 9 inch long dick and long thin fingers
>face is a strong 8/10 including jawline
>still an incel due to my autism and high expectations aka pure white virgins with great genetics and vax free

i use feet only because most of you retards do not know how to use the metric system

Attached: 1643086203653.png (337x299, 58.73K)

>be me
>balding
>manlet
>30y/o virgin

why even live bros?

Attached: 1542857289127.jpg (660x716, 53.11K)

I went bald at 30. Didn't change a thing.

>177 cm here. 4 kids, had my pick in HS and College. Don't believe this BS
And yet you post here

L'altezza media in Italia è sotto il metro e 80 che cazzo stai dicendo?

Kys if you can reach the knife drawer

Life must be nice without HPV and barely in last minute realized syphilis

>1.64m
>what do
grow up, you're 12 right?

I'm 183cm, how fucked am I?

>white slavic
Disgusting ape

I'm just waiting for robot gfs

You have to hit all of the above and she can't be any taller than 5" 6' if she is a true hottie. All of these rules only apply to girls who are 7 or higher. The problems with girls who are 7s is they actually get the most attention because it feels achievable by the average guy compared to an 8.5-9

I've been told by both men and women I have 8 to 8.5 facial attractiveness. I routinely date women who are about 6.5 because the power dynamic is so strong its easier to hold frame and enjoy her while still self actualizing as an individual. She is less likely to have outbursts etc for my attention requiring me to drop what I'm doing for "emotional labor" towards her every so often instead of working to build my investments.

At that point spread, the women truly desire you and will initiate sex too and generally be pleasant. If you are a decent and generous boyfriend while firm on top of the power dynamic they become real attached. Lastly if a women is getting off consistently by you vaginally or clitorally, the orgasms will release oxytocin which is paramount in the pair bonding process. All of these things in a consistent concerted effort for a few months and you just win.

You don't have to care about what women think to understand and play the game. Knowledge is power. The more who opt out means less competition for the rest of us. That is acceptable to me.

Cuz they want you cuz of your height
So you will get most girls, even the ugly ones
While short gods like myself don’t
We only get the bad bitches

Man you need some shrooms big time.

If I can see the mental illness from what you wrote, the women will spot it as soon as they see you.