I have covid and im a bit scared of dying

Symptoms started yesterday morning, went from 0 to 100 really quick. Fever is 102 farenheit, slight headache, feel very very tired, very tired, and quite bad. Now slightly nauseous too. I took 500grams of paracetamol, felt better for like 3 hours and then straight back to hell. Im 22 male, unvaxxed, no pre existing conditions. Any advice to heal and decrease fever temperature? My mom has it too (50 years old, douple vaxxed one year ago), and she dosent feel as bad as i do. Also if you want tell me your covid experience especially if it was really bad.

Thank you.

Attached: 586w438yrza81 (2).jpg (1600x1731, 742.26K)

Research antihistamines and covid in Spanish nursing home.
Crash D.
Also Hydroxyurea for Sickle cell.

Was used successfully in North Carolina.

See a doctor don't take the risk of a such a shitty death

take another paracetamol and sip on hot water or tea.
preferably do a hot shower.

Had it a month ago. 22 male, unvaxxed, no pre condition. Had 104 fever. Get ibuprofen, NAC, oscillococcinun, alive, zinc, and ivermectin. Ibuprofen and oscillococcin help with the fever. Zinc prevents more of the virus culture to grow. NAC and ivermectin rinse your body of the current virus. SLEEP a lot. Eat a LITTLE. Chicken is best trust me, and NO soup. Should break in about 3 days but dont go anywhere for a week after and be warry around old people up to 10 days after.

You won't die. You need to stay ahead of the fever. Take Dayquil, or whatever the equivalent is over there, and do so at regular intervals every single day. If you let the fever get on top of you you will be debilitated.

I had covid 4 times user unvaxxed, twice in hospital but still recovered fine. Almost died twice. However the 3rd time I got it it was like a sniffle, and the 4th time I literally coughed for a day and it went away.

do not take the vax under any circumstances

Anti-Biotics and Vitamins n nicotine help

Man up you fucking pussy. it's just a cough and a sore throat, you've probably had worse pain after your dad fucked you

you are in serious trouble.. our 89 year old president survived it just fine but you are probably an obese piece of shit.. kys

Not reading your blog but there's nothing to fear from death. Pain kinda sucks but it doesn't matter in the long run, just seek Christ.

here’s how it went for me:
> feel fine, test positive
> sluggish
> feverish, weak, minor headache, can’t do shit.
> trying to sleep (hard because of fever) for three days
> fever gone, feel better, still very weak
> two days of being weak, then back to normal.

Get the Paxlovid, I thought I was gonna die two nights. That Paxlovid helped so much.

Don't fucking take zinc, that shit is bad for you.

I felt hungover for 2 days.

Nigga u dead

Its better after a few days. The tired part lasts a while tho.

Are the user that post that soccer player girl?

>ITT: drugs drugs drugs drugs supplements
Why does this As-Seen-On-TV virus make people absolutely lose their minds and empty their wallets and medicine cabinets? Drink fluids, get rest, go to a clinic if things get really bad: the same things you did every other time you were sick in your lifetime.

Dude it's just a cold. You're unvaxxed so you'll be fine in like 3 days as long as you're not morbidly obese. Take some vitamins and drink water.

I only take a lil when sick and Im fine so… it works.

Attached: death03.jpg (1273x900, 216.48K)

You are unvaxxed therefore literally deserve to die. I mean that, you quite literally deserve to die from covid because you turned down the medication. I hope your mom survives and she will because of the vaccine. You should get down and thank that vaccine you scumbag.

but you started at 0 and now are at 102, sounds like covid saved your life.

vitamin D deficiency is a major risk factor

What did you expect? Any Forums is mostly Americans.

Nah, you'll be fine, it's just a bit shit for a few days up to two weeks at worst. Everyone has that 'oh shit, maybe this isn't just a flu' moment, but it just gets bad rapidly and then plateaus

Take Tylenol or aspirin right away, 2 pills of Tylenol or one of aspirin to get started then one more of either kind every four to six hours. Get in the shower to cool your body down, then get under the covers and keep body warm and head cool with wet rag on your forehead and fan on you. Drink a ton of water and warm soup. Lay flat or slightly upright if you have trouble breathing.

take 500-1000mg paracetamol every 4-6 hours
take VITAMIN D !
take NAC 1200mg a day
ivermectin if you have it, otherwise get loratadin it's an over the counter antihistamine that seems to work in some cases with covid
combined with zinc supplements

definitely get the vitamin D and zinc, I'd recommend getting the NAC too it's all freely available in the pharmacy/druggist

get well soon bro

Waste of money. Vitamin d. Fuck you guys are retarded.

nonsense, only if you take huge doses in the long run

Eating some celery or making a broth with celery would be a natural and entirely safe way to get some zink in.

Drink some tea, eat some dates and nuts (e.g. cashew), get a lot of sun in, doesn't matter if you get a little bit of sunburn (but still you should perhaps avoid midday sun because it's just not useful so intense in some places).

Take a 20 minute walk three times a day so you don't clog up too much.

Nicotine helps but expect a little bit of a headache, re.: clogging you have to fix up your sitting posture (not lean on your coccyx) and eat enough tolerably good food and you're golden.

How much do you weigh and is your vagina bleeding more than normal? It’s a fucking cold had it twice went to work everyday like a man. Stop being a little bitch get up and do something and it will go away

you are the retard, the link with vitamin D deficiency has been clearly shown and physicians all over have been prescribing it in covid cases

Nobody died of covid who didn't see a doctor. Going to drs with covid means they are get to kill you. Imagine the covid and never one time finding someone dead in their home from it. Hmmm. Dont worry op it's fine.

Didn't really make me physically sick that much. But holy shit, it made my brain feel like static on a tv. Thats the only way to describe it. Had no energy to even think. Never experienced that before. Then the insomnia hit. I was up for 3 days straight and after that I only slept for 1-3 hours a night if I was lucky. That went on for a month. Thought I was foing to lose my mind. Take some NSAIDS, probably aleve because it's longer acting. Also some NAC and some vitamin D should help. Also grab a pulse oximeter if your really worried. It should put your mind at ease.

>See a doctor don't take the risk of a such a shitty death
lol ranjeet

Im reading your comments thank you. Im starting to feel much better. Fever went down to 101.3. I took vitamin d before but the doctor prescribed a really small quantity (200iu). Tomorrow i will buy a larger quantity.

Attached: [email protected] (2378x1600, 969.86K)

proofs? your crusty asshole?

Take NAC, vitamin c, vitamin d, quercetin, and zinc.

Suck a thousand dicks you faggot

You can take nothing and beat it too.

I know i should sleep but i cant, forcing myself makes me feel much worst.

tones of vit c, d and zinc and rest

didn't know you had to pay to walk into the sunlight

Walk 20 ft. If that doesnt make you tired you dont even have covid

You can do a lot of things the stupid way

Kek, fucking bongs

take the horse paste faggot

Attached: file.png (868x1156, 112.85K)

As long as you are not vaxxed you will be fine.
Drink tea and go to bed.

Attached: 1659881273312048.jpg (712x395, 26.54K)

>twice in hospital
how? was this in the first wave? were you short of breath and shit