Whores should be jailed

Any female who goes out in public without father or husband with her should be fucking in-prisoned.

They should be given physical reinforcement to remind their body belongs to the community and not their narcissistic liberal delusions.

The people don’t do fuck all to make sure their daughters or wives don’t act like spoiled savage’s. Or breed with savage’s.

Attached: EFF662B4-6ECB-4431-B207-B392BE1EE423.jpg (782x830, 63.94K)

Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor guy makes one of these anti feminest threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone.

Attached: tumblr_ced2361f5a273d3615cff08c9036f19a_c2e3f04c_1280.jpg (1280x1600, 257.19K)

My hot ass. Watch fap and cry incel

Attached: 20220810_005912.jpg (626x912, 112.3K)

Nobody asked what you think. Go make me a dinner and shut your bitch mouth.

>their body belongs to the community
Also known as sluts

>NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

post your white 3 series bmw ahmed.

They should spank them for being so naughty

How’s the new Mossad office Goldemblume?

You’re funny looking

>I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor guy makes one of these
this slide thread would have instantly died if you just said nothing lady

This cannot be refuted.

>In-prisoned
There's a reason they won't date you

>muh high iq we’ll get mi black pwssy yo

not hot. don't care, i don't need you.

>I hate you guys
>btw here's my ass, it's hot right? Please touch yourself while looking at me

Which one of these chicks do you think is the bitch?

omfg this is gross. Did your father use your ass to put out cigarette butts? Your ass looks like raisin bread.

when did society go down the drain?
20-30 years after most women went working, instead of managing the household and the kids?
so basically everything is in flames already at the first generation, that was not raised properly?
doesn't matter, in another 25 years it will be back to normal!

Very based threads

I wish this wasn’t true

That's a dude and likely mentally ill kike

Y-you don't look like a woman ????
This also doesn't look like a woman's ass ?
Are you sure you have a vagina ?
Pic related is a cropped pic of me, what a real woman's features look like.
I won't post my ass because i'm not a hoe

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-11-00-23-36-26.png (1080x2340, 1.61M)

>their body belongs to the community
Nigger what?

Attached: what.png (1090x1080, 411.46K)

Speaking English wouldn't hurt your chances. Most people in North America speak English, it will be hard to communicate if you don't stop speaking retard. The language barrier may be the issue you have. Also what do you mean "we" will get black pussy, try for yourself

To be mothers, nurses, caretakers, wife’s etc

I wish that were me

Im as much woman as you are stinky hoe. Now whip out your cunt like all the real ladies

Trans humiliation fetish thread.

show your dick or gtfo

>Whores should be jailed
YES.
t. prison guard in female prison