Imagine if Trump had just shut the fuck up and let Biden be a retard for 4 years

he'd dance back into the White House in 2024, instead he had his little capitol seige LARP and is now unelectable

Attached: 1660170298767.jpg (1024x1297, 306.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew political, funding and voting data...

except that trump never started any capitol siege, and it was just a peaceful museum tour of a public building, with the only disturbances caused by feds

>le well poison jew attempt
You kikes are scared shitless, aren't you?
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

the classic jan 6 cope, you cannot deny reality, Pajeet

Whay cope.

Can you even explain to me a scenario that you take over the country by holding any single building in DC.....

I don't think you are intelligent enough to infer anything about January 6 and are emotionally biased.

but you are retarded, it's a miracle you can even type, brown

Not even that same guy you new faggot.....

Again you blew it and can't answer me.

Friendly reminder: your precious Trump is one of them, you easily-manipulated bimbo.

No one likes this faggot anymore. Desantis is gonna win

It was pretty sus that guards died after the fact

why are you pretending you are not brown, Juanito?

Attached: 97FD8DA6-2228-434C-A17C-4A908EF147B6.jpg (1580x1267, 320.31K)

>Desantis
Same difference. See you when one of these scumbags sells us all out to Israel....again.

Biden isn't being a retard though that's your problem. I've just watched a video of him passing a law giving more gibs to muh vets because they breathed in some toxic waste while illegally occupying Iraq. Most people love that stuff.

not cope
reality
even the "terrorist" who broke into nancy's office
what unconscionable act of defiance did he do?
>put his feet up on her desk
all acts of violence of destruction was at the hands of government actors and assets

Attached: protesters1610422536933.jpg (986x974, 128.9K)

what is with all these increasingly nervous threads?

>riggers would just quietly take their loss and walk away in 4 years

Lol you suck at trolling faggot.

I watched him try to shake the airs hand three times...

Damn OP, it's almost as if he's a clinical retard or something. Whoda thunk

4 of them killed them selves and no one questions it.

didnt one guy take a shit in her office?

>doubles down on cope
>is impotent

Attached: A7D4E911-26C4-4669-A049-79572DBE1685.jpg (200x255, 7.47K)

Who says I'm trolling? 80% of US flag posters are spic niggers, like yourself. You will never be white

I don't get this. How can a bunch of rednecks overthrow the entire government? Isn't the reasoning for gun control that "you'll never defeat the government so give up your guns"? If a bunch of magatards can walk into the white house and nearly uproot our entire democracy, then clearly gun control doesn't work.

>b-but they might've had guns
And this somehow trumped the US army having tanks, nukes, drones, and several million standing militia?

That is a cope and a ad homin attack since you are a troll but shitty and can't even engage the issue....

Sorry faggot you lose newfaggot

Especially without arms. Lmao. Guys baiting you dont waste your time with idiots.

Trump is finished, he had his chance
CIA Ron DeSantis is doing good in Florida, they need him to keep BTFO the trannies
Only one guy actually stands for liberty in the Senate
Take the Freedom Ticket
Rand Paul 2024

Attached: B1145395-0F33-4899-A6C8-E1751F163682.jpg (1600x1200, 214.9K)

You’re a gay man.