Feminism Experiment

Ok so, i saw a post. It daid basically feminism exists because so y boy men. Weak men. And feminists feel stronger physically, mentally, etc that these noodle arm men. Me, 32yo gym rat. Shaved head, openly tell people im racist. To ashkenazi, stfu nigger.
So i had an idea, i have two friends both dating "feminists" one has gone to pussy hat rallys. Now, i can't stand them do ive never been around them girls much. Just my friends. Ones a dyel gym bro, another is an army bro from when i was in. Im married, legit trad wife, hates feminists.

So l, the test. Both my bros are pretty weak looking. And allow their girls a lot of "room to voice their opinions".
First is gym bro, inv he and his girl over. Game night. During game night say things and make jokes about.
-women cant drive.
-woman cant math.
-women not as smart as men.
-women 100% cant lift as much as men.
-women have basically no craft skills, at all.
Feminist smiles, makes jokes, agrees. Bro even comments twice saying. Why is it when i say that stuff you get mad? "Well he makes a better point".

Ask bro after that night, howed it go. "Oh she really likes you, thought shed hate you because your personality but no.". Also, "she hates all my room mates who make thoes jokes (dyels and so ys).
Next day, wife via SM talks to feminist about next game night. "Oh yeah i cant wait it was so much fun".

Update in 1 week after army bro and his girl come over for jackbox. Where ill use nigger in multiple answers.

Attached: signal-2022-08-09-04-24-29-802.jpg (1024x794, 72.25K)

This is the life

Your post is unreadable: it's rambling and littered with grammatical errors. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt by hanging in there, but I couldn't because it's clear you aren't a smart man. Maybe get a job as a cop or something?

I wish I had a boyfriend that came home to me and spoke about his day, politics, and minorities while I cook him dinner... life isn't fair. It's time for this simulation to end, it's not fun anymore

Oh i forgot. I did something i was SURE to push her over the edge. She got beat up by a guy before or something? Raped? I dunno. She just HATES guys touching her. Hugging etc.
At the end of the night she said, haha user you think your so smart, or strong (i forget which because i really didnt listen to her). So i put her in a light choke hold from behind. No pressure, just arm across neck. She giggled... and her bf was wide eyed (i assume he though shed flip out as well). But let her go, we all smiled happy goodbyes.

Think i should tell gym bro, his girl id a feminist cause hes so soft with letting her speak?
Oh another thing. My wife made a joke in the night that shes my property, ad to which feminist laughed and agreed she could see it be that case.
"Haha yeah i could see him make you his property".
Not sure if that wad like, an agree or disagree on her part. Bt she 100% didnt argue like she does with other people so ive heard.

this
But I’m also proud you’re openly racist. Keep up the good work user

You sound like a total retard.
>another is an army bro from when i was in
You're a total retard.

Attached: 1659456226053787.jpg (625x834, 218.15K)

Well you can p4ohably read it enough to know idgaf.

Im on phone. Rocking son for nap.
Suck my dick canadian.

100% accurate. Soÿs are the real incels. They are still waiting to get some seks for agreeing with a girl on some paradoxical feminist brain stew 2-5 years ago.

Why are americans the most fucking illiterate english-speakers on the whole planet?

>women like to be put down and put in their place
who knew? it's just too much bullshit now unless you legitimately do not care and are in a place where no one else really cares. don't try it in leftist hell holes, but if you're in the american south or something, go ahead. i'm sure it will work fine.

Sounds like she just wants you to have an affair with her

And if i wasnt clear, you guys think i should tell gym bro? About what i was doing so maybe he can change his personality and improve his 5yr relationship with pussy hat feminist ?

Well you know what to do tranny.

Attached: trannyhelp.webm (600x600, 2.2M)

We type and talk to fast. Such is the hustle and bustle of American life. We have to slow down and think sometimes.

I hope its not that. I hope it was because im not so y. And just blunt so she dosnt feel like she can say all her feminist trash.

I'm not a tranny. Just a sad sad biological male!

Most women want strong men to claim them.
Especially if it emasculates the weak man they are with.

Why even justify my grammar errors to the fag who had to reply his emotion to grammar errors.
Reddit tier "you didnt punctuate perfectly, will not read". Not really interested in thoes peoples replies desu

>Maybe get a job as a cop or something?
kek'd

Attached: E5CC7E59-2EFE-41A8-B275-BFBEFCD7B5D4.jpg (1242x1744, 206.25K)

Poor ignorant soul. His wife didn't care about being friends with you or the conversation she had. She was thinking about one thing only. You're not changing her mind, she's just playing dumb.

Iodine, buy off amazon. Imo stops toxoplasmosis.
Check foods for so y. Stop all so y consumption.
Throw all your sodomy dildos away.
Delete social media.

Could be. Just learned tb h goes to desu.
Yeah maybe ill find out later she hates me, but who knows.

still not getting the vax

fify

Attached: 6474657546364565354645.jpg (1024x794, 113.78K)

Man now i really hope its not her lusting after me. Thinking back she was doing odd eye contact often with me. And kept fixing her shirt and adjust bra.
Ill be really upset with myself if its that, and i messed with a friends relationship.

lmfao im coming back to read the next report

Feminism is a giant shit test. The ancients knew this.

Lol

Not taking your meds, goldstein!

i think that was suppose to be a dig at you but w/e

you didn't really do anything its just her dumb women brain needing the alpha

That pic is making me laugh so hard

Try to be less obvious about your seethe next time.

What even constitutes a dyel anymore?