Reminder: We won

The NWO has failed, the world is fracturing into blocs and a world government is no longer possible. The US and EU will soon fall into civil wars to get rid of the globalists.

Thanks to Russia

Attached: FireShot Capture 360 - BlackRock's Larry Fink_ Ukraine war spells end of globalization - nypost.com.png (765x135, 11.22K)

The problem is Blackrock owns practically half of the planet.

>NWO
You mean that thing Putin keeps talking about trying to achieve?

Attached: 1658610942160426.png (770x669, 284.76K)

You would be surprised how flimsy that ownership really is.

Nationalisation is the key
If enough countries agree to it, they are fucked.

>We won
not while these freaks are still alive

Attached: 1655216574591.jpg (1124x1064, 145.27K)

>spells the end of stealing tax money from the people and laundering it through ukraine

>You would be surprised how flimsy that ownership really is.
Tell me more, leaf.

Press T to thank

T

Attached: img (2).png (304x312, 114.1K)

Retard, Putin wants a multipolar world. It is a world contrary to the Western NWO, without world governments or blqques dominating the entire planet.

>Flushes 2 generations of 401ks on businesses with diversity directors and heres how to sue our company relations directors
Did you see what putin just did to us man

one world government is such a pipe dream
absolute power corrupts absolutely, there is no way it would work with the way the world is

T

Fuckers just bought Coinbase

This is why they're going after Trump so hard. He put the idea of Nationalism back into the minds of Americans and the globalists have to ensure he never gets back into power.

still not getting the vax

>multipolar cope
cope

Zyklon "Z" Benny was right.

Attached: aLqf9qdJDarNK11Xai4v9Wf4eRnWVC_ht78Gg6cXYQuKoBvyvw1culg3jcBSMF7_J5CoqSh0qI5qQfpUdnd7YvEz-01.jpg (800x607, 279.86K)

Putin is a key player confirmed.

elaborate leaf

This.
Ownership only lasts as long as government does.
After that, it only matters to those that fear the rifles protecting said ownership.

HOW DARE YOU!

Attached: tenor (10).gif (498x259, 490.96K)

Kek, it's become mainstream now

Because globalization is ending, and this means that Blackrock's investments are going to start tailing off and crypto is likely to skyrocket as a successor system to reserve currencies.

Globalization would have just kept on going had the conflict finished as planned two weeks in. I want to make a toast to the retards that attacked, and the retards that are defending to give the globohomo this deathblow. That being said, kinda missing globohomo prices atm.

Hold on, user. We are not there yet, but direction looks correct to me.

sounds to me that fink said that it was already started by wuhan flu and the companies will endi it not russia

Never, ever, ever trust a jew.

Attached: 3554e610d4b49d2d.jpg (735x696, 163.26K)

Explain nigger