Thanks Switzerland to not be a shithole

Thanks Switzerland to not be a shithole.

I have been really tired of France and all the niggers, the dirty streets, all these faggots everywhere.

Fuck France, thanks God I have enough money to live in Switzerland.

I'm in Grisons and come from Versailles!

Attached: the-swiss-flag-meaning-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 962.11K)

Bud your country is notorious worldwide for its insane, suicidal policies. You swedes are literally the posterchild of woke ness gone mad.

>switzerland not a shithole
m8 have you seen geneva? it really depends where you go in swiss

We should bomb them all.
Build big underground bases for 5million swiss people. Mutts are excluded.

Then drop atom bombs on the rest of the world. In 250years we swiss people will run the world. Everyone will be swiss. Our planet will be called Planet Swiss

we already have Israel for that

I travelled a lot to Basel, Geneva and Bern, the biggest cities and the first thing i noticed was the lack of niggers, the kindness of the Swiss, how streets were clean, how the flag was EVERYWHERE.

I'm really proud to be Swiss.

Who do you think is promoting it

>We should bomb them all.
Who?

why do swiss with obvious italian roots deny they are italian? And pretend they don't understand italian?

Yes. We rule the world. Even the jews fear the Goblins Of Zurich.

We hunted them down till 1890 and exluded them of everything.

>geneva
>clean

>geneva
>no niggers

>swiss
>kindness

user are you ok?

The whole world and then we inhabbit it for yourself. PROJEKT - LEBENSHERRSCHAFT DER SCHWEIZ

Bumping the Planet Swiss project!

>Thanks Switzerland to not be a shithole.
>I have been really tired of France and all the niggers, the dirty streets, all these faggots everywhere.
>Fuck France, thanks God I have enough money to live in Switzerland.
>I'm in Grisons and come from Versailles!

Hey you make it sound very comfy..

am I invited?

Attached: me.png (730x860, 115.68K)

you pissed on any swiss street yet?

So,you escaped your native land without a fight,eh?
FUCK YOU is all I can say.Comfortable now,eh?For how long,bitch?I hate people like you.My country is getting invaded by niggers as we speak.M not leaving.You may call me Spic,Taco,whatever,I don't care.This is my land and m gonna die right here.I promis to take as many niggers as I can to Heaven defending it!

Fuck off, I can be a proud Swiss nationalist without having the risk to be imprisoned for loving my own country.

France is damned and I don't consider myself french anymore.

Swissfag, what American state do you want out of the US?

>TX
>NH
>FL

switzerland is not sweden, nor are they swedes. they're swiss. this board sucks so much

It's the best been tryna scoop me one but the niggers keep cock blocking

Based I wish you a good life in Switzerland. Maybe I’ll have to move over there if shit gets bad real fast in Germany. I want my future kids to grow up in a healthy environment.

>swedes
Did you go to school in America?

How many bombs do you have? You don't even have enough to cover vatican city.

>Mutt flexing when he sees a eurofag
You can't even invade a nation

I work at Geneva and there IS still a lot of mutt.

Yeah probably is millenials now spend like 15 mins a day on pol. The majority of posts are dumb fuck zoomers.

The internet altogether now sucks as 98% of comments are zoomer retards.

I went without news/media on the internet for a few years from 2016 - 2020.

It wa svastly different when I returned everyone was far dumber. You go on any website and people dont have a basic understanding of economics, history, geography, literature, etc.

They argue with you against facts lime supply and demand or that Netherlands borders Germany. Its annoying and you cant learn anything.

But we have the bombs to back us up.

We are very kind compared to the usual french. You frogs won't even speak english.

Attached: nene_pissed.jpg (587x960, 82.68K)

Afghanistan, Taiwan, Ukraine

best country in the world, hands down

Geneva is fucking dreadful, the original globohomo city. At least there are still some cuties around, too bad they don't want anything to do with me though

Attached: 1508733457967.png (600x579, 218.26K)

>flag

je suis navrée,mon amie.Jadore ton Esprit.Pardon moi mon language de Latino et mes acusacións.Vive La France!Vive Gérôme Bourbon,Boris Lelay and Alain Soral!

They'll use CERN and fuck you up for real nigger

Je te pardonne chili-user, que Dieu te bénisse.

Nuke the mountain jews.