Why haven´t you become a farmet yet?

- Be your own boss
- Live on big rural property
- No commute. You can live where you work.
- Communicate with animals everyday
- Hard but rewarding work
- Be able to sustain yourself
- Big variety in the daily tasks
- Get money from the government for support
- Society rely on you
- Live in harmony with nature
- Own cool equipment

There are few downsides. Based as fuck, being a farmer is.

Attached: farmman.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_pDTiFkXgEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't, I'm not a millionaire.

Farming in America is unbelievably expensive, t. Farmer living in this shithole.

There is no Sovereign Oil Fund in the United States, and the rig in your picture costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. The government is never going to give a subsidy to some asshole to start a farm. Maybe to grow corn, or onions. But these farms already exist. Also, running a working farm is a 24 hour a day job; there is no “off the clock.” Take it from someone that grew up on one: if you didn’t, you likely aren’t hard enough.

fpbp

It's absurdly expensive. Getting everything set up to be a proper farm costs a fortune. And if you try to do it the cheap way when something goes wrong you will be priced out. I was running livestock. This drought made it untenable. It got to the point where I found myself suddenly spending $150 per week to feed my animals. And I couldn't sell them cuz no one is buying animals for that very reason so I had to give them away for free.

are there any high-value, high-labor input crops that are stillviable to produce on a small acreage, like ginseng or other fancy vegetables?

I don't have the money needed to start a career in that, nor was I raised with outdoor skills. I'm a suburbfag who has always spent all day in his room.

> The government is never going to give a subsidy to some asshole to start a farm. Maybe to grow corn, or onions.

gay disabled black woman voice: “we’ll just see about that, honey”

youtu.be/_pDTiFkXgEE

I try to supplement my diet with what I can grow at home.

Attached: IMG_20220721_152918.jpg (1872x3952, 3.77M)

To add to that
>$150 per week that's not the worst
And it wasn't for a while, I had savings I could eat into, but then the drought didn't stop, my best efforts to keep my animals fed without depleting my pastures only held up so long. It got to the point where I have maybe a week worth of grazing before I had nothing to feed them but what I buy which would have sent my costs through the roof.

>make it big
>get murdered or tortured to death by the kikes and their white traitor goons
>gov refuses to help you since you are white and instead sue you
>get your farm destroyed regurarly
>sued for having rain water on your land because the gov owns rainwater now

this. I would like to have a small farm, not a very large one. Just need to make a little money, not much.

If they are high value they are difficult. It's hard enough to reliably grow easy crops.

I am, but it's prohibitively expensive to buy meaningful amounts of suitable land these days, and you will find that even if you think you have nearly enough capital, the bank will probably not help you at all. It seems the jew fears the homesteader indeed.

I am a farmer and OP is clearly not a farmer. Farming commercially is a waste of time. It's next to impossible to make significant profits.
>t. I farm over 3k acres for corn/basedbean

- purchase large swaths of fertile land for millions of dollars
- purchase large specialized equipment to work the land for millions of dollars
- hire people knowledgeable and skilled at working the land for hundreds of thousands of dollars per season
- purchase tons of seed, fertilizer, and fuel to have a competitive high yield for hundreds of thousands per season

- hope that the weather doesn't fuck you in the ass and ruin your crops
- hope that people want whatever specific breed of whatever specific plant you chose, and are willing to pay a high price

all for a profit margin just large enough to pay your subsidised taxes and start again next year

>just go farm goy, feed the niggers your country keep bringing in

Quail multiply like crazy but I can't really let them free range.

Attached: IMG_20220731_214033.jpg (1872x3952, 1.95M)

I hear weed is good money. If you can grow it hydroponic its even more. Indoor weed farm in a legal state has to be good, easy money. No bugs, no weeds, no pesticides, just high quality product. The setup has to be near impossible though.

farmers in norway make above the average salary. But only 1/3 of their income comes from selling products.

>are there any high-value, high-labor input crops that are stillviable to produce on a small acreage, like ginseng or other fancy vegetables?
It depends on a lot of different variables If you're serious, I'll help you develop a plan.

The state can deny you land rights or farming rights.
Sorry, gov freedom >> your freedom

The Jew fears the indoor Quail farmer.

Doesn't work out like on youtube. Let's say you are just growing an acre worth of crops. It's absolutely grueling to keep up with that. And you won't find much time to keep up with the house. Especially if it's just you, a wife and some young kids. I'm unironically selling my small acreage farm to move closer to town. Between the crop failure this year and being unable to afford to feed my livestock my little adventure into farming is being cut short.

Sounds like a colossal waste of time

>be farmer
>get Gibs from gov BC modern farming is a failure and not self sustaining
>do fuck all

I want to own a homestead, own some land and rear some animals and grow some organic fruit and veg. Organic animals of course, forest ideally for chickens and so on.

No machines self sufficient

The only time I make large profits is when the government pays me, every other time I'm breaking even or barely making profit. I did decent this year/last year though. Corn prices went up a few dollars a bushel

The price of qual around me went up too. I see people selling them for 20-50 dollars depending upon breed.

>Farmet

You are so fucking retarded, being a farmer makes you dependant on government gibs as bad as if you were a doctor in public hospital

I've seen that too. I don't get it. Mine are just mutts.