This is the moment we have all been waiting for:

This is the moment we have all been waiting for:

We need to get as many patriots on the streets as possible. Tell everyone to grab a gun and hit the streets

We have to act THIS WEEK or else it will be too late

Trump might be arrested tomorrow or Friday. We have to show up now and show strength of force

Attached: p05hzzm3 (1).jpg (1232x1232, 161.92K)

You talk too much, glowhard

Calls to violence are FSB over Trump. Sage FSB threads, ignore them, and do not feed the glowies.

NOBODY IS YOU TOY HERE.

Attached: 1591583275619.jpg (1080x1006, 104.89K)

Nice try FBI

Go glow elsewhere

Attached: 1660093155451785.jpg (857x1024, 128.81K)

RE: GLOWNIGGER MEMES

If you see people posting "GLOWNIGGER" memes, remember that it's a DEMORALIZATION CAMPAIGN.

They want you to believe that everyone is a fed, they are trying to make you distrust each other. They want you to stay at home and do nothing.

Don't fall for it.

Attached: 519.png (939x900, 258.87K)

Trump will be paraded through the streets prior to his execution. Even then nobody will do anything. It's over.

kek, i can't wait to see you retards eat shit

Attached: TerryDavisBillboard.jpg (2048x1152, 270.59K)

Bump, habbening

See you out there mr Epps

The bait is glowing way to hard.

Who trained you faggot?

2 more weeks glow nigger

And a Texas ranger on a horse with a lasso around his neck.

You're not gonna do shit, you LARPing cuckservative.

Where? What streets?

Spotted the demoralization kike. I

But you're not going to do anything. You even let them steal the election from Trump.

"Trump might be arrested tomorrow or Friday"

Man, if only he had done something for white people instead of jews and niggers i might care. Fuck OrangeFag

TRUMP 4 EVA

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 12.14.52 PM.png (748x808, 602.69K)

Typical pilpul from bloomy

DANK AND SAVED.

>Glownigger tries to incite violence so they can further attack their political enemies.
SO UNEXPECTED!

Attached: 1591276267378.png (724x689, 203.9K)

yes do nothing as you are boiled. btw, feds like epps would tell you to leave your guns at home

Whose streets ? Our streets !

Hi, Ray.

Lol… fbi is lashing out today. Maybe they’re so delusional they expected a ticker tape parade with fireworks?

JOIN TRUMPS ARMY, LOCKED AND LOADED!

And imagine actually wanting to do something illegal for TRUMP of all people.

you guys are really losing a step

t. glownigger

Attached: 1586271752652.jpg (663x659, 399.8K)

TAKE ONLY ORDERS FROM DONALD TRUMP

Holy fuck this fed posting is getting comical

fucking cringe

>You VILL defend ze celebrity president with your own life.
Yikes.

why isnt the uk bot posting "Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it." in these threds?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No sir I’m gonna be a good little chud and put on my chastity device and stay home like a good submissive little cuck and shit post in my basement instead of ever mobilizing in real life!

Shut the fuck up pussy. We're not saying shoot up the streets, but protest. Do something. Every strong oak tree started as a small seed, work diligently and with intelligence.

No