Imagine living in a pants-on-head retarded legal system where you can just tell the investigators *nah I'm not saying...

Imagine living in a pants-on-head retarded legal system where you can just tell the investigators *nah I'm not saying shit*. there's a ton of stuff that could be better in Europe, but I'm glad this isn't an option for criminals/potential criminals.

Attached: trump-says-he-took-the-fifth-amendment-in-ny-investigation.1660142204825.jpg (1050x591, 42.21K)

Now imagine if he had to cross state lines...

>euros: we have just as much freedom as merisharts
>euros:

>Nah I'm not saying shit
That's why it's called an investigation
Do your fucking job nigger.

I know this is bait but I just want to take this opportunity to tell you to kys, yurotrash.

>imagine living in a legal system were the burden of proof lies upon the one making the assertion

There's that europoor edumication we here so much about.

>be eurotrash detective
>trick some literally 80 IQ rube into confessing to a cold case murder
>haha murder solved lets get the promotion

Yeah, fuck having rights!

Trump is the most blatant criminal and incompetent retard of our lifetime. He makes it very easy to understand how people like Capone gained power and how fat dumb Italian and Russian mobsters got away with so much for so long. His followers are the dumbest shits on earth.

What's that say about your tards that can't even catch this low iq evil genius?

Capone was a blatant murderer and criminal, but he was never caught doing that. Will you say that all the people working against him were fake news? It’s easy to get away with shit when you have billions of dollars (from your daddy’s investments and buying cheap property before you were born) and when you can hire the people in charge of prosecuting you.

Sure, and 6 gorillion died in that stephen Spielberg movie. Real things that really happened

Sucks that the internet so easily broke you. You’ll never be the way you were again.

Investigators (CDI and such) have a tough job as is, even without some smug a-hole using loopholes and whatnot to obstruct them. you'd never support this garbage if it wasn't muh Trump

There were 6 million jews total living in germany prior to the holohoax according to the jewish controlled press, aka "The NY Times"

Italian and Russian mobs only had power until the Jewish mobs got in bed with the FBI

>Trump is the most blatant criminal and incompetent retard of our lifetime
If he was they would have got him for something. The FBI and co. were never off his ass.

Shareblue just deposited $0.14 into your account

truth is a loophole is it? you are a kike huh?

You can't even put a defendend under oath in Europe. Defendends are legally allowed to lie on the stand.

Dude what the fuck, you can tell the court you ain't saying shit in europe too.