When did you stop supporting Trump? for me it was when he started bombing syria

When did you stop supporting Trump? for me it was when he started bombing syria.

Attached: 1624092136653.jpg (720x547, 143.07K)

Yeah, around the same time. That combined with really slow progress on the wall. I know it was hard for him to pass any wall stuff, but he should've tried to be scummy and get shit any way he could. The ends justify the means.

January 6th when he lead his most devout followers into a trap and abandoned them

Also he didn't get rid of that dreamer shit.

When he pardon'd mumble rappers

Third world shithole says something retarded. More on this breaking story at 11.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x290, 33.95K)

Not pardoning assange

I never supported him.. I don't relate to his "tribe" of poor, rural, religious, backwards white people. I don't get their life or what their purpose is really.

>devout followers
didn't those same people ransack his home to sniff Melania's panties?

he's just a figurehead like FDR, except unlike FDR he never put the right people in charge

Syria was when he made it clear he was completely jew-controlled and didn't care about white people.

>didn't those same people ransack his home to sniff Melania's panties?
I dont recall this ever happening but even if that were true I would say its further evidence they are devout followers

>January 6th was a trap
Nice try wignat lol

When the most crucial election in the history of our country was blatantly rigged and his reaction was the equivalent of a fucking 4 year old temper tantrum for me

He has mentioned Ashli multiple times in his newsletters

Operation warp speed.

He had a senate full of republicans as majority and ability to veto and write emergency orders at his leisure. He chose not to have the wall get finished.

For me it was his relation to pootin. Other than that he was pretty based.

You mean when he narrowly escaped the deep state trap himself? No at that time he could have known who was a glownigger, antifa or what. he played it correctly. Fuck you faggot ass deep state nigger shills kys

hello baked alaska fed boi christ cuck that recorded everyone at the trap and helped reveal their identities to the feds

Attached: 1547618954627.gif (200x200, 659.91K)

When I realized he was a blackmailed pedophile like all the rest.

Attached: 170506-Radosh-Roy-Cohn-hero_hjpuga.jpg (1566x881, 160.63K)

Trump 777

Attached: Img-1606927677149.jpg (650x1058, 270.14K)

>for me it was when he started bombing syria.

that's when I began supporting him

Attached: scooby.jpg (320x290, 14.83K)

Attached: Img-1585411892995.jpg (720x473, 150.5K)

Attached: 1608598055702.jpg (712x807, 136.55K)

Ok Groomer

i started to dislike him very early, cant remember when exactly. probably something really minuscule.
campaign trump and elected trump were extremely different people.

Attached: e4tHbJe.gif (336x252, 1.32M)

It seems my superiority has led to some controversy

Attached: trump.gif (480x320, 156.36K)

You wignats (aka glowie's useful idiots) are terrified.

You can sense your relevance is over, what little was left of what little there ever was. Trump is surging after the FBI raid that got them all so giddy, all of his endorsements are winning in primaries everywhere, he dominates all straw polls (and all other polls), and the Overton window is shifting to Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, and Nick Fuentes.

Fucking lolling hard at ya wignats!

you never supported trump, pole
Hagbard Celine's Third Law
Go fucking learn it

fur me the final straw was bump stocks and "due process later"
just another faggot

Attached: 20220806_215810.jpg (1200x900, 256.78K)

Killing sandniggers made me support him more.

It was a million different things. He bombed Syria. He hired John Bolton. He hired his retarded daughter and his scheming little kike son-in-law. He betrayed everyone who supported him early on (Bannon, Sessions, Kobach, et cetera) in favor of political insiders and cynical kikes. Instead of draining the swamp, Trump tried to embrace the swamp, but he was chewed up and spit out by the swamp. The single-term Trump presidency was just another Bush presidency minus the more amicable character of Jeb Bush.

As the cherry atop the shit cake, Trump left office with a bang: he told a bunch of stupid, desperate lies about election fraud and fired up thousands of his supporters. They then did something stupid - walk into a trap - and to this day many of them are rotting in a DC prison with sadistic African migrants with bloodshot eyes for prison guards. And do you know what? Trump could have pardoned these people, all of them, a blanket pardon. But he didn't. Instead, he pardoned a small army of kike fraudsters and violent niggers.

I say fuck Trump; let the DoJ finish him once and for all. Not for the specific crimes they'll charge him with, but for betraying those who put their trust in him and trusting those who would betray him. Let him be an object lesson to tomorrow's right-wing leaders: excise the cancer or the cancer will kill you in the end, too.

here's a cat gif for you cat boy

Attached: 7mYNFHW.gif (450x253, 1.97M)

Trump is inevitable. America First is inevitable. Keep seething though wignats :)

Fuck you shill, i support trump. Trump 2024!!!

For me it was the opposite, OP. I voted for Clinton like a retard and then watched in bewilderment as Trump achieved countless thing Democrats have been whining about for 45 years. I became proud to be American again.

Only boomers and retards like you two "followed" anyone into a "trap" and interpreted the bad orange man's speech as such. You'll never be real women with real women's genitals either.

>But he didn't. Instead, he pardoned a small army of kike fraudsters and violent niggers.
this is just fact idk how trump fags can keep their head in the sand further after looking at this shit.
there was a real estate fraud case involving 3 men and trump pardoned the 2 jewish individuals and let the non-jew go to prison

Why do stupid people always have the same opinions of trump for the same stupid reasons, the they use a VPN, Completely in validating everything they say? You sound about as organic is a front page of Reddit

allowing the lock downs and pushing the "vaccines"

not an argument kek

I support civil war, dead to América, Russia and China.