Europe for Europeans

I'm not white, I'm Mexican and white. So I'm Mexican and don't try to act like a white person because I wasn't raised white even though I look it. But I have sympathy for all of you Europeans who want to keep it 100% Euro. My homeland has been fucked by anglos and I don't want you to have the same problem. Why don't you anglos here in the southwest us either go back to the Midwest, original 13, Canada or Europe? You can be as based as you want like my grampa Bob was(he told my mom not to have kids with Mexicans) but my mom did it anyways and so will your daughters, because American schools teach white guilt and media promotes race mixing. You all need to go back or else your ginger and blonde daughters will have little Hernandez babies with Hector. Defend your true homeland and fuck off of ours, heed my warning. Lest you be bred.

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-231353-700.png (1032x705, 439.77K)

they stopped being european the moment they left europe, now they are nothing but subhumans

The south west was rightfully conquered. It's white land now. Don't claim what isn't yours. Mexico is yours. Go back.

Attached: Fag Says Mom.jpg (1080x1102, 242.21K)

Nope. Jewed, like your masters taught. Now you reap what you sow. We're fighting a war of attrition.

You should take them back

when we have labor camps ready to take them in, yes

PENDEJO

Based you can make the men work like niggers and start a selective breeding program and renazify them.

So your just the offspring of white European invaders, and butthurt that a more successful group of white European invaders came along and btfo your ancestors?

My ancestors were not "btfo" they were tending to their farms due to isolation, Texans tried to come after the war and annex my whole state and the Texans got btfo by my ancestors.

i used to think my grandpa moved to cuba after fighting in north africa as i only had pictures but then i dug up documents through some online service and actually found out he was sent to cuba from spain to fight america LOL. Very based. since he lived i can only assume he toe-tagged some rough riders.

Why does it matter if anglos come at least they build running countries

No refunds

Based. Fuck Jewsevelt

Don't be a cuck Pierre. You have a much worse history with them than I do.

You need them more than we do

So what's your problem then?

Based mexibro, Europe über alles

I'm an asshole and anglos stole water and land from my people through trickery (not reporting on taxes being paid, saying the receipts my ancestors had weren't real etc..) all so anglos can own the most important lands. Fuck them.

This is why I LARP as Latino when apply for jobs. They can't call me out for shit.

They need them back. More than we do.

I look white as picrel and I told a black guy his kind would never marry my daughter unless she wanted to be disowned. Black guy respected my honesty.