Europe

Europeans don't really identify as white. Instead, they identify as nations and religions. That's an example of color identity competing with national and religious identity

Attached: 1659901124394495.jpg (500x500, 96.91K)

people who live in scandinavia are not "white" they are SCANDINAVIAN

Like 70 years ago when you said you were american it meant that you were white and anglosaxon

t. Retards. You don't call Asians "South Chinese" or "Manchus" because they're all obviously racially Mongoloid Asians. Similarly, identifying with their national ethnicity doesn't change the fact that that ethnicity is racially white, nor that they are white. I swear we have been BTFOing you with population genetic facts for at least 7 years now yet you still post the same weak anti white arguments you always do. You aren't interested in debate just propaganda and repetition.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-OkRVBdv27YX.png (3046x1427, 1.75M)

i can say whatever the fuck i want because im swedish
you? haha youre a fucking australian. ofc you'd say some retarded shit like what you just said
fuck off back to your dead island, cunt

they are Scandinavian AND White
White is the race of people from Iceland to Muscovy and Svalbard to Tuscany, from Donetsk to Tallinn, and everything in between
And the difference between the various nations within White race are statistically zero at every metric compared to the absence of similarity with any other race.

You mean aryan. Rootless mutt

I might not "identify as white" like some mystery meat mutt, but I can still call a shitskin a shitskin.

Attached: wcekzrs4isy31.jpg (1334x750, 93.94K)

>.t brainlet

shut up

Fucking spain lmao

>Is fine with others identifying as nonwhite and part-white
>Can't grasp being white

aryan comes from ancient sanskrit texts.

tf is this shite?

americans, australians, people from the uk, new zealand and other countries like these are WHITE

people born in scandinavia are, like i said before, SCANDINAVIAN

spanish people are NOT white. they are spanish, hispanic or latin

you fat americans cannot compare yourselves with scandinavians, fuck off already, cancer.

>Europeans don't really identify as white
We tend to now that national identities are progressivly dissolved by (((them))) and that we have to live with shitskins that employ the same guilt trip rhetoric your american negroes use.

>americans, australians, people from the uk, new zealand and other countries like these are WHITE
It counts "indigenous" populations, australia has abbos.
That much would be obvious if you weren't retarded.

Attached: 1_qwCp6Y-woJzZlk9fx9oxJw.jpg (800x1024, 300.98K)

Not anymore. Everyone in Europe now realizes they are more common than they are different. They are for all intensive purposes, brothers, and everyone who is not European is their enemy (including those invaders that are within their own borders).

niggers in africa don't identify themselves as niggers either, whats your point? only parasites identify themselves as a race when they are infesting a host nation, clear examples are the gypsies, kikes, american niggers and american latinos, I see that here where people are clearly divided as white mexicans (usually living in urban centers) and native mexicans "indios" (rural areas and small towns) other clear difference is between nationals and foreigners, mexicans hate people from argentina, brazil, guatemala, and many other central and south american countries even if all of them are "latinos", only common trail among them is their hate for negros, they are regarded as "unclean" and "savages" since the time of the spanish conquistadors

Attached: 1625185518.png (699x518, 324.74K)

NOOO YOU CANT ADOPT A NEW STRATEGY TO SURVIVEEE
YOU SIMPLY CANTTTT

you're literally danish
fuck off, youre more american than scandinavian

>quoting survive the jive unironically
>posting cluster studies
you're not a clown you are a circus

Yes, thats how we operate when we deal with other Europeans. When we see a nigger or arab or chink, we know very well that other euro is closer to us than those other shitskins. You can do both. Like I am Croat, but I identify as Dalmatian and then I identify closer to my town and in my town with my neighborhood etc.

Wrong. You have just never been outside your little box so you dont know any different. Go to any nonwhite country where expats live and people self organize in groups that prioritize race over nationality. For example a French and an America, or a German and an Italian will be more likely to group up in South America than say a Russian and a Japanese would.

Phone service would be great niggers over at origin Charleston refusing to release funds rats at Oliver gospel kept projecting saliva apparently I'm the type to swallow they couldn't help but meet there rat virtue so according to niggers crackheads and faggots I'm a bum. Let's see how this plays out.

Ew, dont talk to me shitskin

Attached: 1652861594181m.jpg (1024x440, 96.78K)

Stop larping Ahmed, we all know you are Somali, its statistical certainty at this point. All male swedes are out and being raped, only somalis have time to shitpost.

>Let me tell you about your country
Fuckin low IQ Americans go to hell