Why has no one been able to defeat Sam Seder in a debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=uP8cGnZbzDs

As a conservative, I am mad. Nobody on our side has been able to defeat Sam Seder in a debate. Even the smartest debater on our side, Ben Shapiro lost to Sam Seder.

It seems that no matter what happens, Sam Seder always comes on top in the debates? Do /our-people/ not know how to debate? Or are they flabbergasted when they debate a real educated man instead of a clueless college student or small children?

I am very angry, I want to see a conservative debate Sam Seder and win, but it never happens!

Attached: sam.jpg (1255x648, 130.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BreadTube
youtube.com/watch?v=5iPsH8v1YNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>literal who
no bump

>still debating Jews in the year 2016+6
Lol

Attached: 1659931621271450.png (865x623, 1.16M)

You just roll in from stupid town?

Still a literal who

I dont like the show or Sam Seder but it has over 1 million subscribers so I dont think its a case of a literal "who".

After co-host Mike overdosed on fentanyl laced H, the show really started sucking. Mike was actually funny and made hate watching it worth it. Sam sucks, he Jewish female co-host sucks. He is a anti white nigger through and through. But.... His 2016 election watch party was kino. And the episode before where he had a professor predict Hillary had a 99% chance. (I archived the video, he deleted it) The pure smug followed by the election day horror. You can't beat it.

This nigger again? No one cares

Yes, mmm of course indubitably. I'll venture a guess and say ALL of them are 6 gorillion % organic and not bots whatsoever. Doubly so on jewgle, right big goy?

I'll debate him. Pick a topic. One scripture and he's destroyed and is not allowed to respond. Those are the ground rules. See? If you set the rules of the debate you win. That's how the "debating" game is played by Jews. It's a fake phony contest stacked against the conservative side. So if I debate him those are the rules. I quote one scripture and I've won. Got it?

First Corinthians 1:18-25 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Breadtube Sage Any Forums is the only place breadtube can be promoted

It's literal click-bait braindamage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BreadTube

Destiny wrecked this faggot in a debate.

I literally only hear about him when he is begging other people to give him free publicity.

OP rapes children

Why has no on heard of him?

Because he doesn't debate White Nationalists, only conservative morons who hold untenable positions like Christian nationalism.

flag this thread for paid advertising and GAS THE FUCKING KIKES people who get their opinions from jews deserve to join them in the fucking oven

Destiny did.
youtube.com/watch?v=5iPsH8v1YNE

*shoots him in the face*
I win. Simple as.

Doesn't this guy just play on "conservatives'' inability to name the Jew so backs them into corners to which there is no alternative explanation, knowing they can't say anything?

I think he would get blown the fuck out if he debated a raysiss neo nazi.

Attached: 1658702089480794.jpg (960x643, 96.37K)

I would assume it's because he refuses debates with /ourguys/. Has he debated Fuentes?

nobody cares about your gay jew knocking down strawmen

>our side
>our-people

glow more
also, sega was a great console

Jackson Hinkle dabbed on him