Do you seriously believe dinosaurs existed 65 million years ago?

Just because they told you so?

Attached: 1645154515207.png (948x843, 677.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.answersingenesis.org/doc/articles/pdf-versions/arj/v8/mitochondrial-dna-clock-d-loop-results.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dinosaurs did exist but not 65 million years ago. it was 300 years ago. we lived side by side by dinosaurs for most of our history

Attached: 3534534353.png (1024x757, 522.49K)

Featherfags were already ruining dinos, this is the coffin nail

Soft tissue, blood, proteins, etc. are all found in dinosaur bones, which confirm they are at most a few thousand years old, which is in line with the multiple historical account of dinosaurs, for instance accounts from Josephus and Marco Polo.

Dinos would roar at competing rivals but not at their prey. They wouldn't coo.

why are scientists always stating speculation as fact. This is not science, it's fiction.

Bing bang. fact. yeah? got a timestamped youtube video of it happening? fucking scientist niggers man

Dinosaurs are a myth. Large reptiles existed, and still exist.

Attached: uokbg4esvvf51.jpg (1200x720, 195.16K)

Attached: 298337441_10225856054241889_6426116008649634642_n.jpg (1274x851, 342.84K)

Attached: C4BD4BFB-1F1F-4FF9-8D84-750D1D6F58C8.jpg (1024x814, 84.09K)

There's a cave painting of what you'd swear to be a triceratops that is around 1k years old. Think it was the Mayans or some shit. There's a photo of some kid holding what looks like a pterodactyl from the 70s. Maybe a big roid bat. But then a fake of that photo was conjured up later on to seemingly ruin it's credibility. The fake is similar but with a few men instead of a child.

Also if you study mitochondrial DNA mutation rates, you find out all humans on Earth have a common female ancestor 5000-6000 years ago.
(((Scientists))) refuse to use the directly measured mutation rates and instead rely on the assumption that humans and chimpanzee have a common ancestor therefore the rate must be X.
Parsons & al. Guo & al. etc.

uhh fuck no. You're telling me that dinosaurs many times greater in size than an Elephant were able to roam the Earth? Doesn't even make sense according to physics, the giant fucks would literally buckle under their own weight for the same reason that whales do on land.

Yes there were dinosaurs thousands of years ago but they were also around as recently as 300 years ago. We lived at peace with dinosaurs and used to ride them. They were an integral part of our society. Factories had dinosaurs blowing fire to metal work and produce things. Our electric grid was powered by dinosaurs. The jews killed them 300 years ago and the world was thrown into chaos.

Attached: DJY7EC8WAAAMXtt.jpg (1200x630, 61.26K)

I mean, most of that knowledge is back from when science was still carried out by kinda autistic guys who did it for the sake of discovery, and I do not see how anyone would draw a benefit from it being a lie. on top of that, it also has zero impact on my life, so it doesn't really matter if it's true or not.
therefore, I'd judge it to be safe to believe

I would not be surprised that there would still be living specimen somewhere.

seems pretty plausible

they were just large bird like reptiles, what's the big hang up? where does the disbelief come from?

they roamed the ancient singular continent like whales and sharks roam the ocean

Attached: Maya-dinosaur-head-being-carried-to-sacrifice-Bonampak.jpg (745x459, 44.86K)

Based. Sounds like Xenogears.

Attached: Mother.gif (360x270, 1.72M)

>Finds one tail
>"This was a Gigantopredasaurus. It lived somewhere between 10 and 500 million years ago. It was a strictly land dwelling reptile that had feathers!"

Historical accounts in myth and legend support the idea that dragons lived among men. Why would humankind from multiple regions create similar fictions about giant lizards, that each have their own region specific attributes, that's oddly specific and supports young earth theory.

Hollow bones.

that is a snake not a dinosaur you fucking imbecile

Yes because their spawn are still ruining the earth 65 million years later from the Levant.

so they were able to support thousands of pounds of weight with hollow bones. kek (((science))) is such a fucking joke.

>Bird like reptiles
You....what?

assets.answersingenesis.org/doc/articles/pdf-versions/arj/v8/mitochondrial-dna-clock-d-loop-results.pdf