What did they mean by this

What did they mean by this

Attached: Screenshot_20220810-110131.jpg (1440x1537, 377.78K)

>G36C
hell yeah dude i hope i get raided by the FBI

>Digg
more like nigg am i rite?

Attached: file.png (500x367, 161.88K)

While I concede that there is indeed a best way to deal with that "chaotic and stressful" misunderstanding, talking about it is likely to get your house "surprise cleaned" by all of those kindly individuals from our honorable federal government. :^)

Attached: 1635034319771.png (957x712, 484.4K)

kek

My favorite euphemism for this is "risking your dog's life"

Shooting back works for me.

Have barn latches on your door and an elevated firing position. Ideally 4 buddies who come flank.

A 12ga, giggle switch rifle, and an Arizona tea container filled with nitro is a good Payday loadout.

>Here's what to do if law enforcement raids your home

Attached: 1623373882904.png (459x514, 405.03K)

Make sure to ring the doorbell glowies ;)

Attached: 1647927318497.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

You should bobytrap doors windows and other points of entry is what I'm guessing they are telling you.

Home made explosives and metal marbles placed facing outward put against a solid metal plate protecting the inside would do the trick in Minecraft or any other game you like to play.

Are ball bearings just metal marbles or are marbles just glass ball bearings

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

wasnt there a video of russian FSB invading a house, one of the officers is shot in the face with a shotgun, kid is also recording his side of the raid, hes got a double barrel shotgun... crazy video.

No knock raids are murder attempts. if ppl are in their sleep and somebody is breaking into their home they're going to fight back...

Well you got the point sorry English is only the 3rd language I use.

>What did they mean by this

Attached: LastThingGovtSees.webm (640x360, 2M)

>Digg
pre-reddit, far more based back then, fuck the chinks who bought reddit and turned the internet into this communist shithole

>digg

Wow, blast from the past . Haven't seen Digg since like 2008. it was like reddit but without the modern political cancer.

>What do i do if im raided?
demand a warrant. No warrant, tell them to fuck off. Warrant, invite them in for coffee and donuts.

Oh it made perfect sense I was just playing with words

Better to do one thing well than 3 things poorly
step it up, you faggot

Digg became heavily curated and much worse than Reddit at the time

Reddit eventually went down that same path, but Digg was pretty much always worse

50kg of trotylum is the best answer to them knocking on the door. You take the entire frucking neighborhood with you. Best thing about it. Its easy to make.

+ We all know they fucking deserves it. Even God hates these fuckers and they know it.

digg only became heavily curated after that whole "uprising" that happened

Checked and based

Kills a cop at the front of his house .. hopefully they don’t find where I live

>with that ill conclude todays video, so i hope you enjoyed the 'How I killed the entire Oregon ATF in Self-Defense' presentation
>*rock music*

Fark me. I forgot about Digg.

>What did they mean by this
They're normalizing militarized police raids.
It's got nothing to do with when the police raid your house, and everything to do with you not batting an eye when it happens to your neighbor.

Attached: no-good-cops.jpg (480x480, 49.62K)