Raiding Trumps house?

Democrats have committed political suicide, what an amazing gift right before midterms. They better got a pound of coke in that raid or its fucking over

Attached: 1659876029013889m.jpg (734x1024, 39.79K)

STOP CALLING IT A RAID!

Attached: D9636350-1E3A-4224-9540-FB05AE6980D0.jpg (828x711, 189.91K)

>IT'S NOT A RAID
>THAT'S NOT A RECESSION
>STOP SAYING GROOMER
>REEEEEEEEEE

sorry chud it's still looking like a blue wave

They are afraid

The elections will be rigged again and you wont do shit anyway Trump is a kike simp so nothing of value was lost.

How so? The economy's going to shit and all the liberals who voted for Biden are too embarrassed to even discuss politics now.

based frog

This

>
My best guess is this was in response to the absolute shellacking they took in the primaries.

Neocons are dead and never coming back, which is double bad for them because they can really only win elections where the candidates are secretly working together or if the thing is rigged beyond recognition
The second gets harder by the day, and the first is no longer even a possibility

Most of these absolutely ass munchingly retarded clown fuck losers were still living in an absolute fantasy world, where they weren't about to get crushed in the mid terms. And this is reality crashing the party.

Because fuck, the FBI met with trump over these documents like a month ago. They're the ones that installed the lock they later broke. They didn't even find anything. The only thing that makes sense is the neocons absolutely snapping.

Apparently we got a few bitches around here that can't take a hint and need another lesson in mother fucking manners.

Tl-dr - it's over for kikes in the west and they're finally starting to actually realize this in their caveman brains
But we're only passed the denial stage so far. Right now we're on anger.

Attached: 1657551563960.png (741x843, 182.35K)

I was joking but in all seriousness, whatever side of the uniparty gets it doesn't matter to me because we're just getting more if the same as per usual

>A SEARCH is organized and coordinated with the person being searched.

>A RAID is conducted surreptitiously to catch the person being searched off guard.

Attached: FZv4RJjX0AIu5WY.jpg (2048x1536, 210.87K)

The neocons were literally just laughed out of power

You've been supporting dick Cheney lately remember loool

The francuc speaks the truth... somehow

2023-4 will be inexplicably the same as 2020. Mark my word, not even Any Forumsgrade meds will keep you from seeing.

>it's over for kikes in the west

imagine believing this lmao. It's just getting started for (((them)))

This is all a ploy to run Hillary again. Just a way to turn the tables on the whole email debacle. It’s obviously a pathetic attempt but people are retards so they’ll eat it up

I don't support dick, fuck em all

Nevermind
Some are still in denial
Bitch the petrodollar is dead

It's been over since then
Your parents just didn't care about you enough to explain how important the petrodollar was to your very existence

Hold on though drug dealer and felon breyona Taylor was killed in a "raid" though.

Was that not a lawful search with a warrant?

Oh
You do thou. Lol

>if i parrot enough memes they'll think i belong here
go back

Civil war looking more and more plausible

Someone please post screencaps from the news about it to her.

Trump is now saying they "planted" evidence.
Sounds like they found something and he's trying to pretend it wasn't his fault, again.
When will you pathetic retards realize you've been fooled?

the money is just one part of their power structure if you think that one form of fiat going under spells doom for the system you're lost. They have our names they have our ass. There's a reason we're all under maritime law as opposed to common law. You can rest assured the replacement for the dollar is in the works and will be rolled out shortly

>the money is just one part of their power structure if you think that one form of fiat going under spells doom for the system you're lost.

No idea how you could come to that conclusion

Attached: Children+playing+with+stacks+of+hyperinflated+currency+during+the+Weimar+Republic,+1922.jpg (1000x813, 155.52K)

>FBI Raided 12 Boxes From Trump Dungeon

12 boxes. 12 BOXES. That's not Christmas decorations folks.

>"memes"
Tourists like yourself absolutely ruined this board go back on Twitter with all your Q tard friends

>You can rest assured the replacement for the dollar is in the works and will be rolled out shortly
You can be rest assured I'll kill everyone you've ever even been friendly with before accepting your monopoly money

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Go. Back.

Attached: redditsave.com_pole_position_3-kbafdd3xbue91.webm (616x1080, 2.38M)

Fuck you fed

>pound of coke
He might get Hunter's vote if true

COPE

of what? NO UPRISINGS, NO PEOPLE, NO NOTHING. NO ONE IN THE USA IS DEFENDING TRUMP, NONE OF HIS 74 MILLION VOTERS

k bud keep me posted

How many times is it going to take for you fucking retards to understand that language is their weapon of choice
>irregular migrants
>election interference
>died with covid
>sexual health education
>mandates
>raids
>recession

You. Wont. Do. Shit
Faggot

The more you follow me the more people I radicalize

But it doesn't matter
I'm going to start a revolt amongst your own ranks and show you that real power is derived entirely from within.

You have trillions in resources
I have two brass balls.
It's not really a contest for me.

You'll be dead why would I keep you posted?

You can almost smell the burning flesh.
>Sniffs in deep
Smells like... Smells like victory

Are you trying to prove you don't belong now?

>t. Reddit space faggot

what's wrong with a pound of coke? Trump can do any drug he wants

RAID WASHINGTON DC

Attached: 1655254516470.png (1439x1080, 2.08M)

as a Russian, i find it to be a TOP KEK

i mean, with all those "roosianz haxxored muh electrions" trolling, and bullying Russia into whatever iz of havvening...

...i can finally say: dems were just crazy all along.

there is nothing there but niggers though kek.

>steals your niggers in the dead of night
nothing personal kid.

It's literally impossible for a single line of text to be plebbit spacing faggot

No.

Attached: 1660015712125173.jpg (1920x1080, 156.09K)

It doesn't make sense, the name of the store would still be Sneed's Feed and Seed, the owner doesn't matter.