Troons hate thread

troons hate thread

Attached: troon.png (640x561, 409.58K)

Attached: 1659345643094583.jpg (618x1432, 196.28K)

Attached: 1659346525524967.png (1736x918, 373.63K)

more like single mother and lucasarts hate thread
fucking enablers

>not naming the jew
Get the fuck off of my board you disgusting newfag.

Attached: Biden jews.jpg (1564x1884, 312.11K)

I always wonder how mentally ill you need to be to even consider turning your dick inside out into a literal open wound. The saddest and most disgusting part will always be the doctors who enable this behavior and actually mutilate these people instead of putting them in a mental hospital where they belong.

Do these people even realize they’re in a cult?

Nothing quite like Disney supporting self mutilation and rewarding the people who do it with trinkets. What a nightmare. Glad I stopped supporting them in 2014 and stuck with it.

At this point I might cut my dick off for free video games

You talk like mutilating goys into freaks isn't the whole purpose of this troon trend.

*ahem*
raoul Moat did nothing wrong caroline flack deserved it Grind a Janny's femur into powder shoot a rocket into a 7/11 pound in the skull of a tranny with a nine-iron throw a gerbil into an industrial blender defecate on a Mexicans' plate flatten a politician with a steam-roller carpet-bomb every American city ram a plane into a bio-lab send a queer into the dark ages lob a petrol-bomb at a swan block an ambulance with a bus bull-doze your work give cancer to your spouse throw a cripple into traffic send a french person to haiti force-feed a dying slave blood-diamonds blow a celebrity's head off with a dragon's-breath-loaded spaz 12 feed led paint to deers swap your parents nitroglycerin for paracetamol give asprin to ducks get groomed by a CIA/NSA agent light up a cigarette in an oil field nuke every superpower fire a kike out of a cannon piss on a paddy's potato tell a chink he's tired send a Vietnam vet to Africa cut out the tongue of Harvey Weinstein sink a refugee boat set fire to ground 0 spit at returning soldiers drive a motorcycle into a wall throw a pitbull into a nursery kneecap a ginger scalp a taxi driver for taking too long put your hands into a bowl of peanuts and fist-fight Malia Obama put raw chicken in a vegan's soup steal a feeding tube off an anorexic child kick a woman down a flight of stairs use an allergic's epipen for recreational use force ted kaczynski to use twitter

*sigh* when a woman gets her breasts removed it's beautiful and progressive, but when I have my breasts removed after developing gynecomastia it's 'weird' and 'gross'
when will this double standard end?

>Feel
>Feelings
>I feel
>Me me me
>My feelings

Feelings are controllable.

Uncontrolled "feelings" turns into shit like "dysphoria."

If you are "dysphoric," you can CHOOSE to not be, simply by retraining your brain & fixing your shit tier lifestyle & diet.

Thats gotta be a troll lol

NO REFUNDS
LMAO

>I eliminated my capability to effectively attract mates and reproduce for life, but at least I have fleeting entertainment I can consoom for a few hours

Anyone else here a twink that laughs at the fact they are more feminine than most trannies? I have no interest in being a woman and whatnot but it's funny that I could pass better than a lot of trannies should I choose.

Circa mid 90's I was in middle school and was a huge Star Wars nerd. The movies had been re-released on VHS which got me into it. The new trilogy wasn't out, but there were comics, a card game, video games, tons of books. I loved it, my friends loved it, I remember even doing a trivia deal at my local comic shop (and losing).

I fucking hate Star Wars now. I hate video games. I hate comic book capeshit, I hate Disney. They ruined all the fun, honest, nerdy shit I liked as a kid, that I even got teased over but still didn't care cause I enjoyed it and have fond memories of that stuff with my friends.

But no, they burned it all down, pissed on the ashes, then drew faggot nigger tranny stick figures in the remains.

Thanks Disney, at least now the only waste of time I do is this website to kill time during work. All my other pursuits are actually meaningful and I hardly waste time on any bullshit media these days because you've all ruined so much of it, and if you haven't, then you will.

>be retarded troon
>get mutilating surgery to become a woman
>realise that mutilating surgery does not magically turn you into a woman

Attached: 1470936381050.jpg (500x667, 90.18K)

That's what they want. A lifetime of mindless consuming. Having kids gives you purpose beyond buying stuff from brands, so this demographic of neo-eunuchs whose only purpose in life is to consoom is a dream come true for society's must ghoulish corporations.

Maybe if they were a woman they'd be taken more seriously at the hospital but this is sadly just how it is for men.

>s-sorry user. i don't date men, maybe if you were a hot girl then yes
>common user, don't you want to have hot lesbian sex?
>just take these mini pink skittles and drink my girl piss. you'll be a cute girl in no time

don't you just wish you were a girl? just image making up as a female and having all of this:
>constant attention
>preferences in hiring and education
>sympathy from everyone
>very cute clothes. cute anime attire. cute socks. cute panties, male underwear is not cute. cute skirts. cute long colorful hair. cute diaper.
>cute face. cute butt. cute tummy. cute hips. cute boobs. cute feet. men are stinky and yucky

don't tell me you wouldn't. this could be you

Attached: lez.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Its almost like people fight the tranny dogma to prevent shit like this. Crazy