Zoomers want to cancel Metallica

>American heavy metal band Metallica face the threat being ‘cancelled’ on social media, ironically after the young fanbase of Netflix show Stranger Things discovered the band, Dexerto reports
>because the bassist once nazi saluted on scene
>because James Hetfield once said "nigger"
Netflix / Amazon / Jewllywood raised zoomers deserve to be gassed.

Attached: 89f071f2-05ce-4ed9-87a9-1b4c024fcc08.jpg (515x505, 39.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/metallica-stranger-things-young-fans-backlash-past-comments-1731829
youtube.com/watch?v=5ESicEzUtqk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg7jfQl7Egc
youtube.com/watch?v=XurU3TPHjzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should be clapped for saying the n-word

>metalica
Gay
>SIXXX GOLLLISAN BY JEWLAYER
OH MY TIK TOK!!!!

you western cuck faggots brought our world to this madness
newsweek.com/metallica-stranger-things-young-fans-backlash-past-comments-1731829

Attached: horrific 300m fall.gif (349x194, 1.03M)

>once said "nigger"
I'm sure he only said it once though

long gif but worth the wait

Metallica is the biggest band on the planet and held that title long before the zoomers discovered them on Stranger Things. They can't be cancelled. I just hope the band is smart enough to never apologize.

Metallica is gay.
Chuck Billy is my daddy now.

christ almighty don't watch this if you have a weak stomach

Don't care

I've toured with metallica

Lars is racist.
James is not.

been watching for minutes now, can't wait for the fall

>Metallica is the biggest band on the planet
You mean AC/DC. Metallica is boring shit.

Shit, I've "cancelled" them since Napster.

This is paid-for bullshit arranged by Hetfield who is still in a dick measuring contest with Phil Anselmo.

>bassist once nazi saluted on scene
Those beaner nazis are the real problem I tell ya

Attached: trujillo.jpg (1600x1067, 497.72K)

Not liking them doesn't change the facts.

They've sucked since the Black album 1991.

>Metallica
Okay whatever grandpa

Attached: zoomer-quick-floss.gif (404x561, 165.71K)

Kill mutts
Behead mutts
Roundhouse kick a mutt into the concrete
Slam dunk a zoomer mutt into the trash-can
Defecate on a mutt's McDonald's
Circumcise filthy mutts

So Lars is based and James isn't?

>>because the bassist once nazi saluted on scene

Which bassist? They've had 3 and the current one is a mestizo

>because the bassist once nazi saluted on scene
where? i want to see
>because James Hetfield once said "nigger"
where? i want to hear

Can't cancel this speed
youtube.com/watch?v=5ESicEzUtqk

How are they supposedto "cancel" a product they don't buy

These guys ended up turning into faggots, fuck em. I hope they cancelled and james drinks himself to death. and Lars ends up getting killed by a fellow midget because he didn't have the ass slave James to protect him,

Attached: 1447337888.gif (471x342, 54.27K)

Testament is really good. Both bands WERE good

Based, fuck metallica, fucking sellouts.
They can complain to their st. anger

metallica sucks anyway, one ok album and the rest is fucking gay. theyre a pop band

You know James will tear up and ask for forgiveness like a little bitch

ever notice cancel culture extends to everybody but the jews the people who invented racism and think your dogshit and theyre gods pets get a free pass amazing

Lars Ulrich is a KIKE.

Have you ever heard them talk? They're like the gayest sounding cuckboys ever. I like metallica but they always just roll over

I cancelled metallica since napster, you know, before cancelling was a thing

Did he died?

They seethe on twatter

I think they mean Cliff.

You can't cancel METALLICA!

>Lars Ulrich is JEWISH dumb fuck
Lars Ulrich is JEWISH dumb fuck

WIKIPEDIA EARLY LIFE

No one gives a fuck zoomer faggots. Absolutely embarrassing you had basically zero knowledge of Metallica before a Netflix show. They’re basically the biggest rock/metal band in the world right now, and somehow a good portion of zoomers thought they were some fashion brand with skulls on it. Loser faggots.

tragically landed right in a pit of swamp gas

Yes, we should all applaud.

Dude looks like a lady

Fuck 'em. I wanted them cancelled after they cried like bitches over Napster.

ST. ANGER

>fans
>just discovered them
do journalists even have an iq?

Pretty much.
Lars is ....... Not my favorite person but he has no problem telling you how he feels and will make things.

Nah, Metallica was always gay. Testament still makes sick tracks. Night of the Witch is a jam. I take Exodus any era, even after Baloff over Metallica. It's a band for posers that only discover it because it has Metal in the name.

>Hey this band is pretty cool
>Let me deepdive into their lives to see if I actually like their music

>James hetfield once said nigger
Honestly everybody has at one point or another and everybody knows it. Don’t quite get why lefties act like this isn’t the case

>bassist sieg heiled
Which bassist? Joe Trujillo? Kek

>once said "nigger"
>once
I got baaaaaaad news for you.

thats not actually true is it? my brother is first set boomer and definitely knew what metallica was.

I'm so glad that worthless zoomies will never be able to pay the rent, work fo anything but min wage, will drown in niggers and are all maxvaxxed. Fuck them. They deserve the pain.

>I've toured with metallica
what kind of stuff do you play? bost a band sounding like yours

>zoomers cancelling Cliff's corpse in their TikToks
>this is News

Lemmy thought they were gay because they were simping so hard for him.

Attached: Lemmy-Kilmister.jpg (1080x720, 178.13K)

ClIFF'EM ALL!

This is why gatekeeping is a good thing. All faggots, women and niggers should be made to feel uncomfortable in our spaces and turned away. This is what happens when you relax your standards and rhetoric.

Newsted hasn't been in the band for like 20 fucking years. I hate zoomer faggots so much

I didn't know you could make gifs that long.
Must be something to do with the compression?

I like baby-metal so I don't care.

Who cares. Metallica made 1 or 2 good albums, the rest sucks.
>TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TIC TOCK

Mainstream musicians are gay, I only listen to Wolfnacht

Attached: IMG_20220810_063815.jpg (582x960, 78.79K)

What a load of bullshit. Kill ‘em all, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets and even …and justice for all are godlike albums.

God damn Lemmy was one ugly motherfucker

Zoomers/niggers started wearing metal band T-shirts without even hearing of the band. Hate these poser faggots.

Das rite

Attached: IMG_20220810_063826.jpg (750x534, 50.2K)

Holy fuck dude, why would you post this?
I know the rules get bent sometimes but this is a blue board dude, try to find something less gory next time

I cancelled them when Lars refused to return the eleven bucks I spent on the black album.

Attached: CB.jpg (400x192, 13.46K)

That's maybe the craziest gift I've ever seen

This. They really were bitches about sharing.

Don't waste your time you guys, it's just a fake spider jumpscare

First 3 albums were great
Then ole cliff had to be sacrificed and they turned into women
Sad

Lol wait until these zoomie faggots hear about James’ late good friends’ nazi memorabilia collection.

This is what the get for shutting down Napster.

This emphatically. Fuck them to oblivion, overrated two dimensional burning sewage.

>>because James Hetfield once said "nigger"
which bassist?
and when?
It just popped into my head but Hetfield doing a long sustained scream of Niggerrrrrrrrr
over one of their old school heavy thrash riffs YEAH!!!

Metallica is boring normie garbage.

kek

It is not enough just to not be racist, we must be actively anti racist for society to progress.

Well then in that case they can show a little fucking respect when they speak of Greatness.

Ooofh, had plenty of time to ponder his fate...

Shouldn't had a more secure fastening system.

that's what you get for covering killing time

When will they cancel the democrats for being created from the pro slavery side of the civil war.

They are soicucks. they will fold

Been watching for a solid minute now... Nothing bad has occurred so far.

boomers need to be replaced

you already have enough wealth/fame/career positions/housing that nobody else got

like step down and give it to someone younger already you greedy dinosaur

rip in f based moleman

metallica is just crap for edgy kids anyway

>these were the greedy boomerjew fags who sued Napster back in the day
Metallica were laughed at until they went away. They came back in the FUCK BLOOMPF era and pretended like anyone gives a shit what a bunch of old liberal hacks think.

Wait until they discover Megadeth.

you can say nigger here, we do it all the time.
now I'm depresses, because we don't have anything as concise and effective as nigger in argentina

>calls other people posers
>too deep in coolguy bullshit to admit that Lightning and everything before fucking ruled
Lol. Lmao, even.

damn this is pretty fucking crazy. i was just scrolling through pol thinking about how metallica used to roman salute and goose step when they'd play 'am i evil'. and bam a second later i see this thread. look up am i evil from the late 80's jason and james did it. james has said that he hates fags and he obv hates niggers. lars addressed it in an interview for playboy magazine.

Always liked Metallica's music, didn't know they were based. Thanks!

haha same, they ruined it for everyone

I mean come on, they are racist though. But they're regular racist, like they're probably okay with a regular normal black person. But as a whole they might not like them.. because black culture is trash and they're just.. really fucked up and can't integrate into society.

Kirk was the only one that said anything about Trump.

it was jason. also cliff was a jew.

zooms are so pathetic, they have shrunken testes.

3 good albums

I hate you

These dumbfucks can't tell the difference between Jason Newstead and Robert Trujillo, despite one being white and one obviously Hispanic.

Regardless, Metallica should have been cancelled for Napster. Fuck Lars Ulrich kek.

Fpbp

Lars will fight like hell if you download one song.

>Metallica
weren't they good goys along with rest of the pozzed media? if so they got what they deserve

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg7jfQl7Egc
4:51-5:37

>Tell me you buy albums from Best Buy without telling me you buy albums from Best Buy

Attached: IMG_20220809_100323.jpg (3000x4000, 2.32M)

How large. Because I'm a zoom and I want to measure.

Trujillo did the nazi salute.. that motherfucker is mexican too.
Wow

Keep watching

The funny thing is if ANY of these bands just own up to it and not bow to the cancel mob, they would huff and puff and then life would go on.
THE MOMENT YOU APOLOGIZE for shit you done, especially in the past. There's no end to it. Because it's not about peace and reconsilliation.
To apologize to this evil mob is like imagine that your house is a foundation, and everytime you capitulate to these people you take a brick out of the foundation till the entire thing crumbles and that you become exactly what these assholes demand you are than actually being yourself.
There's nothing to apologize for saying different things when standards were different 30 years ago than they are now. It's like you change the fucking rules and then RETROACTIVELY APPLY PUNISHMENT for shit done under a different ruleset..
Also nigger means black.

But this is why using history for anything today is RIDICULOUS, you can't evaluate people in the past on the ridiculous standards peopel had in present. If someone said nigger 100 years ago in a conversation they might have otherwise been completely politically correct. Since they were simply talking of the nigger people/black people.
And as for doing outrageous shit and provocative shit on stage, that's fucking par for the course.

Megadeth is the only popular thrash metal band that really is boring trash.

they were doing it ironically because the song is called am i evil

Washington is Next.

Journalists are by far the dumbest people on the planet

the worst was the Misfit poser shit. name one fucking song, just one. Same with Bad Brains, Minor Threat, and now it looks like metal is going to get grifted by poser zoomers looking to coast on another trend. God I am glad they are going to end up as kike slaves drowned in faggotry and niggers, they deserve the pain for selling out.
The hilarious fact remains they "discovered" Metallica decades after the bands heyday of being an actual metal band, Master of Puppets is a legitimate work of musical art, what they are now is a shambling shibboleth of shekel grubbing
>uh, I just like the shirt, man
I hate zoomers so fucking much, it's unreal

Attached: 1659882897663153.png (1114x579, 869.68K)

This is what you get for being a Napster Faggot

Attached: americantentacles2.gif (480x360, 348.97K)

>Celebrity worship
Should be grounde for execution tbbqh

>metallica fan seething because this one song alone is better than all of Metallica's output for the past 30 years put together
youtube.com/watch?v=XurU3TPHjzY

It's 2022 who the fuck buys albums anymore

fuckin zoomers. Metallica died on Sep 27th, 1986

I wonder how Any Forums makes those snowflakes feel

Attached: 1651914940108.webm (352x640, 1.9M)

>they were doing it ironically because the song is called am i evil
You miss the point, if they did it 30 years ago and back then nobody have problem with it. You can't fucking change the rules and apply retroactive punishment because the standards of what you can and can't do is different than it was in the past.

>SEARCH AND DESTROY WHILE I CONSOOM

Attached: AA7DC3CB-5832-4799-81AD-642AD65783A6.jpg (763x730, 361.36K)

Attached: 1610557092450.jpg (650x427, 46.99K)

good lord what a mess

>he thinks trujillo has been Metalliva's only bassist

kringe

Fuck Metallica. Megadeth is superior in every way.

Okay, go ahead, do it.

Zoomers didn't know about Metallica until Stranger Thing?
God damn it I hate you zoomer faggots so much. Why is your generation retarded? Thats like saying you never heard of the Beetles, or Elvis, or fucking Mozart.
Fuck Zoomers
P.S. Megadeth was always better then Metallica

Fuck Metallica, the band members are faggots and ended up becoming a part of the machine they went against for so long. So glad piracy of music is so strong because of those dumb cunts. Fuck zoomers as well but for entirely different reasons, thankfully they should be committing mass suicide soon enough so that we can try to repair the fucking hole these retards burnt into society at large.

I won't fault you if their music isn't your cup of tea, but Dave Mustaine is a fucking prophet.

metallica is too big to be cancelled by these faggots

lol, they nailed it, that's exactly what metallica sounds to me

wrong homo, tired of being your scape goat nutless faggot acting as if i control your faggot country. get fucked retard. i've brought you nothing but corn and okra. ungrateful nigger.

goddamn all the faggots in this thread just blindly devouring this outrage bait.
pro tip; whenever you an article along the lines
>lots of people these days are doing X
its the journalistic equivalent of posting reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

4, but nobody really counts Ron. And though I love Jason & Rob outside of metallica & AJFA, they were always playing for a sinking ship.