HE'S NOT EVEN A REAL JUDGE! He's only a "Magistrate Judge"

...and he executed an illegal search warrant against the next POTUS (dun goufed)

The criminal judge is only a "Magistrate Judge"

It's not the proper judge to approve a common search warrant to be executed against a former Pres of the US.

That crooked judge and the DOJ dun goufed and used a non-elected judge to execute an illegal search warrant. They are not too smart.

Attached: pedophile judge.jpg (1170x1212, 112K)

>It's not the proper
Biden is not the President.
The raid is a hoax.

He’ll be shot. Soon.

trump is a kike, who cares what they do to him, it's all a show

This is what happens when retards think they understand something. People like OP are born.

Yeah, and nothing will be done about it. Seethe.

I have to imagine that the chief judge of that district has been having a conniption fit the last two days

Trump has some dirt on Reinhart, which he used to force him to write this warrant without giving anyone in the media or government a heads up, which is why they are all flailing and have uncoordinated messaging about it. Trump himself set this up as a campaign announcement in his typical style of showmanship and garnering free media coverage. They did not find anything of value which they were expecting to find based on the warrant and are now up shit's creek. Garland et al can't admit openly that they weren't informed because of the optics so they will have to pretend they verbally signed off. It's genius, really.

Source: trust me bro

>This is what happens when retards think they understand something. People like OP are born.
based and checked 88s
>cases are filed in district court
>case is automatically assigned to an Article III judge (the "district court" judge) and a magistrate
>All matters must be heard by the Article III judge unless he refers it to, or the parties agree to referral to, the magistrate
so how did this wind up on a magistrate's docket?
t.federal court lawyer 30+ years

Jewish judge is looking for the papers in Trump's possession showing his involvement with Epstein and the other kid fuckers. Safe was empty. The search continues.

He literally was the fixer for Epstein and his pals

Where do you practice, if true?

Bro, I got news for you. Judges, the legal system? Etc.. None of it goes by the book. And all of it goes by the book.
There is a legal loophole for everything.

In fact? Trump could be on Probation for all we know. And that act alone of having a probation officer means he basically has no rights to refuse anything. Sure, he can get them in court later. But at the present time? They can do whatever they want.
Ready for your next one?
All of this is orchestrated. All of it.
Each time we get hope? There are strings being pulled. Even as POTUS. The commander and Chief had almost no power over the real people that run this place. And that's the deep state actors already in place at the 3 letter agencies.

And that's the Black pill of today.

Attached: 1660020365317783.png (555x519, 123.14K)

Jews

>Where do you practice, if true?
Not S.D. of Florida. I practice in a major shithole city. That's all you need to know.

They may have fucked themselves on that one. Every day we get closer to normies figuring out the fragile thing they call home.

>throws planted evidence into the wind
doesn't matter anyway they will find some reason as to why they can't prosecute themselves

fpbp
movie: still watching

>just tell me your name
lol tf

well, he doesn't look jewish at all kek

Americans don't do shit unless they work for the DNC.
Here let me explain to you what happens next.
>Trump DeSantis run
>Trump probably drops out and endorses DeSantis as Trump is too fucking old
>oh boy 4 more years of Israel worship, anti BDS laws, and foreign wars!
Its all theater for the MIC, the insurance companies, and the healthcare industry

And $oy as fuck.
>check out my hecken sweet Oreos my wife’s bf got me he said I can have 2 a day but I couldn’t stop myself lolololol ok time to get that dirty drumpf paperwork done.

What's in that package of oreos? Hidden pizza?

You ain’t demoralizing me today merchantcuck

You will do nothing, goy

Attached: sh8896.jpg (400x400, 60.17K)