OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

vice.com/en/article/wxnj5n/arabela-arpi-pakistan-gang-rape-american-german-blogger

>She was also aware of Pakistan’s image in popular culture, with news of security concerns, and being listed among the world's most unsafe countries. But Arpi, with an Instagram following of more than 23,000 and a prolific travel blog, saw a chance to go “off the beaten path” – mostly solo, and in areas foreigners can’t easily access. She also followed Western female influencers, who posted about travelling in Pakistan with comfort, safety and privileged access. This is despite a 2021 survey showing that 80 percent of Pakistanis think women aren’t safe in their own country.

>On July 17, while visiting the city of Dera Ghazi Khan in Pakistan’s Punjab province, Arpi said she was threatened, extorted and then “brutally” gang raped by two men she had befriended during her previous travels, one of whom filmed the act and threatened to leak it.

>"They called me a whore and said I deserved this for thinking their country was safe enough to travel alone. I couldn't believe what was happening, it was like they wanted the world to see them as evil. These were men I thought I befriended."

>“These foreign vloggers often paint a much more positive picture about how easy it is to travel around Pakistan than it really is,” Michael Kugelman, a senior associate for South Asia at the U.S. think tank Wilson Center, told VICE World News. “This poses risks for people unfamiliar with Pakistan who come in from abroad and don’t take necessary precautions. That’s where the problem lies.”

What went wrong, sisters??

Attached: 1660130560906881.jpg (1440x1632, 459.65K)

The only unseen part of Paistan was the rape no one in power talks about the nature of Islam witch is right about women.

>didn't kill her
fake

there were a few super comfy thread of dudes going to Afghanistan and Pakistan on an adventure travel
it was super chill and interesting, lots of good pictures and insight
fucking Bitchy McAttentionwhore here feels the need to make it about her stupid oh so precious life and bullshit ideology, then gets her righteous comeuppance
justice was served, fuck her and women ruining travel

>raped by two men she had befriended
friendzoning bitch

I always thought honor killings were reserved for female family members. IE, honor killing your wife, your sister, etc... Such a vibrant culture!

Not fake, but still sad (that they didn't kill her).

So… they raped her just to prove she would get raped? Pakis really are one of a kind

Why do women act like rape is such a bad thing?
If I was traveling abroad, and 6 women showed up and fucked me all at the same time, I would cherish that memory for the rest of my life.

Just like you would cherish it if 6 men showed up and gangraped you.

The really funny thing is that this sort of thing happens literally all the time. I have read about at least half a dozen similar occurrences.

Honor gangrapes are reserved for cases when women take off their hijabs. Then she was practically asking for it because women's hair invokes uncontrollable male lust according to Quran.

>"They called me a whore and said I deserved this for thinking their country was safe enough to travel alone."
Almost makes me certain the whole thing is a made up story to try and boost those pitiful 23k followers.

>two men who befriended her
>told her she deserved it for thinking it was safe country

Yea... i'm thinking it happened but was part of something else.

It's like stamp in passport

>women's hair invokes uncontrollable male lust according to Quran.
What kind of degenerate wrote that shit?

now its seen

nice story to cover for the poo baby you're going to have from whoring around

This is still white mens fault though

Attached: 1652902490894.jpg (700x699, 54.22K)

>said I deserved it for thinking their country was safe enough to travel alone
>it was like they wanted the world to see them as evil
A prime example of the leftoid brain refusing to see the world for how it really is, instead opting to see it as they want it to be. Choosing blissful ignorance even when brutal reality is staring them in the face. They aren't just mentally weak but selfish - they can't handle the truth so they accept feel-good lies.

Kek. Shitskin logic is special.

Momo, I will say hair is supposedly the first thing men look at about a woman not what you would guess.

>Raped
>Not dead
Lame! Fake and gay

the "prophet" muhamad, piss be upon him!

Absolutely fucking based.
No woman should ever feel safe around men who are not their relatives or husband.

Based.

some scribe jotting down the jist of whatever the muhammed was saying

Here she is with her rapists

Attached: FYGqVOeXkAEdtTg.jpg (720x900, 90.33K)

Did she at least leave the cameras on? You know, for her art

Counterpoint: women also adopt shitbulls and believe they love them

>american-german
>german
Okay so there's the problem right there. German women are absolutely retarded.
>gang raped
Guess she got what she came for. She probably hadn't cum that hard since she was a teen. Women LOVE rape.

Attached: rape101.png (1297x1080, 2.64M)

so she got drunk and had next day regret threesome?

Maybe they simply wanted an excuse to rape her

Problem is it'll be 6 dudes.
Unless you like a sore asshole and aids you're straight up not gonna have a good time dude

At least she was wearing a mask. Safety first.

always hilarious to see anti indian paki loving white bitches get btfo by the pakis themselves
these are the same bitches who spread their vile deep state agenda against our country and keep crossing the line regarding the kashmir issue, which is a very sensitive topic for indians even after decades

Even better is White women who honestly think India a country filled with peaceful gentlemen of the highest morals.

Attached: India_Rape_Capital.png (927x980, 1.37M)

Where is the video

Sounds chad as fuck

>I only like you as a friend/ brother
On second thought I'd rape that bitch too

>rahul gandi
lol he is a deep state clown
no wonder their entire party has been unelectable for years

>gang raped by two men
Is that really "gang rape?"
Gang implies a large number of people involved.
She had a threesome and regretted it.

Attached: 1654207341697.jpg (239x247, 30.48K)

even rapists get more pussy than me...

Charging access to their holes is the main source of pretty much everything they get. It's like shoplifting, or ducking out of a taxi without paying.

They raped her because it felt good in the sack. The point of not traveling alone was already established they were just reinforcing it

Be the rape you want to see in the world

>If I was traveling abroad, and 6 women showed up and fucked me all at the same time, I would cherish that memory for the rest of my life.

Chad can not understand gang-rape

Attached: Muslim_Chad.webm (720x1280, 1.75M)

>What went wrong, sisters??
She was assaulted by two evil men in a country that accepts and excuses evil behavior