Hey EU-enthusiasts, how are hohol women treating you?

Hey EU-enthusiasts, how are hohol women treating you?

Attached: 1660083833122140.webm (720x1325, 2.8M)

you already know

Attached: 57.jpg (236x354, 58.67K)

All womens are whores do you have other news ?

I don't engage with them every time I hear them speak in public in their disgusting language i turn away and repress the rage coming from the thought that i pay for this

All women are whores, everywhere. Let's not pretend Russian women are any different, Ivan.
Instead of fighting each other, we should all make common cause against them.

they keep wanting this position, wtf is wrong with rus?

Attached: 7_30_3.png (500x384, 12.58K)

I would really say that women have their own language, they just speak the local one (albeit retardedly and it is disgusting to listen to them, I agree).

It's so you can shit into their ass while fucking.

My neighbour is hohol MILF with 6 year old kid. If i was free i would fuck her and dump her as i used to do with women but since i have trad gf i want her for kids. I work at hospital at neurosurgery. The amount of hohols coming to our ward every single week is astounding. Their 20-40years men always go here with fucked head after fighting fellow hohol under alcohol influence and last week we had two hohol young mother with tumor in their heads but i dont mid having hohol patients as long as money flows. Also i see many people here in Silesia are not even interested into hohol women. We have quite pretty women already and they are easy to have. Hohol women not needed. If i was free i would maybe have sex with some zoomer hohols but not older than 18y.

Ukrainians I met in general are good people. Can't really say the same in 3 separate occasions with russians I had to deal with, who were particularly arrogant, like american arrogant

Damn man it's sad that you had such women in your family and in your life that makes you think that. It must be hard.

Very nice people from my recent experiences.

>russians are arrogant
probably because they payed for the trip and were not refugees living on gibs.
But that was not my question

He's probably a shitskin

>I pay money so that means I can behave like a cunt
Point proven

>But that was not my question
No different interaction than I have with any european

The younger ones are weirdly obsessed with strong and tall austrians.

Thanks for sending white girls jewtin

I don't know, none of them staying in the country for long.

I heard a similar story from a friend doctor, about Ukrainian people flooding Italian emergency rooms. She was certain it was because of the trauma of the war. I told her it was all bullshit, just fuck head grifters taking advantage of good free Healthcare for once. What do you think?

How the hell would they make it italy from ukraine with any sustained injuries from a warzone? Why wouldnt they stop in poland, Germany, austria, ect for medical treatment first? Simple questions, really.

She maintained these were refugees already settled in Italy, whose trauma was so intense they developed all sorts of psychosomatic diseases.
I told her the only legit refugees would be from east Ukraine, the other ones would be grifters who had waited a long time to leave Ukraine... I told her to make a note of cities of origin from now on, but she scoffed.

Keep seething Ivan.
Imagine being a hohol refugee torn by war and still living a better life than 90% of ruskies.
Imagine your own women dreaming everyday for a life in the West.
Imagine having your whole country elite class living in the West sending their children to expensive colleges.
Even your own rich class hate Russia. They only profit from it.

Fuck me.. even if you win in Ukraine, you still lose. There will be no satisfaction, the existential depression wont go away.
Its over.

I bet it was all bullshit and her “brother” didn’t die

Its the phenomenon called, "liberalism" they believe anything you tell them, as long as its a sob story. The truth is the majority of them grift for free shit and have no shame in it. Why psychological trama can the western Ukrainians have, compared to the actually bombed eastern ones? The path to hell was paved with good intentions, and thats what she has. Unfortunately it will bite her, and her country in the ass due to them.

Attached: dashbondar.jpg (1920x1811, 552.23K)