Why would an econ graduate work as a bartender? Is the US job market really that bad?

Why would an econ graduate work as a bartender? Is the US job market really that bad?

Attached: 1660119740608265.jpg (900x832, 92.72K)

I have a mech engineering degree and work as a dishwasher.

I have a business degree and work as a dishwasher.

You need work experience before applying for a proper job. Employers have to know that you'll actually show up and work without going schizo.

I have a physics degree and work as a fluffer

>Econ major
Hurr durr daddy told me I could make $$$ and join the Yacht club using linear regression in Excel for a living.
Serves them right. Learn to code.

There’s nothing wrong with the job market. It’s the Econ degree that’s actually that bad. Seriously you have to be retarded to not see that.

Imagine simping for such an average looking bartender

Sneed

I dropped out of high school and work as a neurosurgeon

Because she couldn't make it as a legitimate economist, but because she's a fEmAlE pErSoN oF cOlOr, she rode the grift all the way to congress.

Tips
As a women she can get more in tips (especially if she has tits and wears tight shirts) than if she had to enter the job market and actually compete with men.
Add in her obvious incompetency, and economic illiteracy and you can see why the job market was closed to her.

I have a mechanical engineering degree and I work behind a Hertz rental car counter.

>Is the US job market really that bad?
Yes.

the most useless stem degree once again, the children should be warned not to fall for the mech meme.

The USA is really fucked with its education, but not just the USA, pretty much everywhere.

I have a PHD in Electrical Engineer, I am an established researcher with over 200 papers published and my name is on a book being used in over 3000 universities and I work as a dishwasher.

They need the money

Attached: BF382ECB-56F6-4867-9517-2C25AD9AEC77.jpg (600x778, 78.48K)

Because she is mediocre at best

You must be kidding.

she was never a bartender, she didn't know what a garbage disposal was on her livestream

Isn't unemployment at an all time low? Or it's just that there are plenty of jobs but they don't pay well?

I wish I was joking.

Attached: mcphd.png (1447x862, 695.75K)

Chicks make stupid money as bartenders. Good nights and they’ll make well over $100 an hour on top of wages.

Well your job is pretty mechanical I’d say