Catholic Christian here. I would consider any fellow Christian a brother no matter if Orthodox or Protestant...

Catholic Christian here. I would consider any fellow Christian a brother no matter if Orthodox or Protestant. I would also consider a Jew convert to Christianity a brother, but i would never consider a so called "aryan" pagan a brother. Cope with it, Faith is beyond race and this is why it's stronger than your ethnic bullshit. Christianity united Europe under a common faith, all the persecutions against us were useless. If you persecute a pagan for his religion, he is going to forsake his God to have his live save, but if you persecute a real Christian, he is going to die for his God.
Yes, Christianity is universalist but why do you see it as a bad thing? this is why it's a strong religion, unlike paganism which is only ethnic. Paganism doesn't unite all people under one common faith as it's ethnic and not universalist, it divides people.

Attached: 1.jpg (1386x1998, 320.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want to be united with any group. I am a lone wolf. Loyalty to no group.. is freedom.

Orthodox Christian here,I always wanted to kill the Pope.

It's exactly that attitude that lost Rome Egypt and the Levant, the whole miaphysite and nestorian debates became embedded within the local movements and suddenly the core land, the breadbasket of New Rome went under military occupation

Does anyone have pic of what the real Jesus looked like?

Pope Francis is a communist and modern Catholicism is a joke
T. Ex-catholic

all I know is based on where he lived he was likely blacker than Wesley Snipes

Nice try faggot, Orthodoxy only and Aryans only in Aryan lands.

Attached: 1660120741893037.jpg (250x194, 6.35K)

>all christians are my brothers
thats an odd statement coming from a catholic, you know your religion started in egypt centuries before christ? look at the terms they use like mother of heaven (refers to ishtar) how the obelisk at st peters square, its an ancient egyptian pegan cult
but you know i'll forgive you if you renounce your pagan ways and accept only christ as your lord and savior

Nigger everything started in Egypt, including Christianity as a whole.

Based.
There are historical documents depicting him as tall, physically fit, pale skinned, blue eyed, and with dirty-blond hair. He also was noted for his seriousness, not being know to tell jokes and rarely smiling.

>catholic
>christian
Funny that you're sperging at pagans when you yourself are one.

>loyalty is repressive
Behold the modern bugman

and the fact YOU haven't left the catholic church after everything this anti-christ pope has done tells me Father isn't speaking to you,he's letting YOU be deceived.

Attached: 8F5BF218-F45E-4B70-AF9C-DF8E8FBC7B61.jpg (1125x1708, 353.96K)

what man of God finds this acceptable?

Attached: C775A7EB-11B7-4D44-9C71-0143E8A68793.jpg (1124x1731, 287.12K)

Proof?

He also was noted for his seriousness, not being know to tell jokes and rarely smiling.

1 post because YOU are the deceiver just like the pope.

Attached: 9100AD75-51FA-4642-A444-A5768D18B01B.jpg (1090x1142, 161.55K)

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.

History
Christianity being in opposition to jewry:
Pagan gods being the angels
Historical Evidence for Jesus
How Christianity transformed the wold
Correcting claims on common misrepresented parts of the history:
Sodom and Gomorrah
Definitions:
"Dinosaurs", Behemoths and Nephilim
Teachings, Doctrines and Guidelines
Law:
Philsophy:
Pauls work
OT and NT belonging together
The destruction of the Temple
Logical argument for the christian God
Different teachings within Genesis:
Satanism:
Sun as symbol for God
Purpose behind good and evil
Metaphysics:
Afterlife and Judgementday:
Why Jesus is needed:
Role of the chosen people
Ethnicities
Trivia

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

The Indi Sermon Collection

On forgiveness and sinning.
Trust in God as an excuse to do nothing
Appealing to the masses, but abbominable to God
Confusing mercy and patience with weakness

Attached: a time.jpg (236x361, 26.16K)

I'm a christian,NOT a catholic

Attached: 0E2FF0AB-0820-453D-BB9E-95C41364F41A.jpg (1124x1086, 361.7K)

christians are not fated to quarrel with pagans. indeed brother Paul tells us of marriages between believers and unbelievers, where the unbeliever is sanctified through the believer.
we are to render onto cesar what is cesars, meaning respecting local customs and authority as long as it doesnt go against christian law (like comitting human sacrifice, murder, rape etc.)
Israel too had diplomatic relationships with their pagan neighbors
personally i can get along with anyone as long as he at least agrees on the principles and values Christ tought, love, truth, discipline etc. wether they believe in His divinity or not. if they dont believe in concepts like truth or love than they are simply not to be trusted from a logical stand point alone

>Yes, Christianity is universalist but why do you see it as a bad thing?
only in its call to follow Christ and the promise to salvation. beyond that the law clearly lines out a rather segrgationist and nationalistic society All this being said im pretty sure the LARPagans on here, for the most part, are just jews pulling a "fellow white people"

He's talking about the document in the library of congrss that supposedly pontius pilate wrote

Who do you think wins in the end? The Jews that wrote these tales or you believing in their paradigm? They are artificially engineering prophecies and you people will lead us into death because the world has to be destroyed for you to be saved. This is insane. The crusades were meant to spread the Torah. It's all a setup from the beginning.

um, even if you do not submit yourself to the pope, wouldn't he still technically be a legitimate bishop in your view? that's not a good thing to say.

indo european and commanded to be made of Jesus by Tiberius Ceasar. Appearently a recreation, but still in the Library of Congress so probably accurate
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/

There is a letter of pilates around describing jesus, but its debated wether its legit or a fake
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Lentulus

Attached: Our savior by Tiberius Ceasar.jpg (523x640, 21.78K)

He hasn't been in the Constantinopolitan diptychs for a thousand years, he's not in contact with the church under legal jurisdiction

you people will believe anything eh?

your church died and was given over to reprobates were not down with your bullshit anymore and nothing unites more than a common cause fro survival
While faggots like you wax lyrical about peace and love whites are being attacked