Why do you even make fun of Asian people?

Are you fucking delusional? They are in a much better position than we are. Just cause they're known to be small in stature or whatever but they still have a giant continent to themselves with the largest population of any race while our numbers are dwindling towards zero.

Attached: Flag_of_China_(1889–1912).svg.png (238x159, 23.43K)

But i love Japanese

Attached: 278619690_1016447062634023_4455445741484198700_n.jpg (1080x1349, 272.24K)

>They are in a much better position than we are.
How so? They're not white, so they're inherently dumb, weak and subhuman.

for most people, it's a coping mechanism. they feel helpless to fix any of the shit going on in their own country, so instead they look at someone who has it worse (or at least seems to have it worse) and make fun of them so they can feel better about their own misery, because it's not that bad by comparison.
it's encouraged by the governments too, because as long as you are busy being angry at people who live half across the globe from you, you won't have time to be angry at people who live in your own state and are fucking up your life.

So would you concede you're inferior to Northern Europeans?

i like their women

Because at the end of the day, im a foot taller than all of them.

moor

Arrogant.

They are funny

good response

You WILL kowtow before the Son of Heaven

You WILL offer your worldly goods in tribute

China WILL grow larger

Attached: unknown-27-1.png (1000x776, 2.22M)

Everyone is inferior to Anglos. Anglos are the only white people in the world, everyone else is swarthy and subuhman.

The problem is you're a retarded newfag, ping-pong.
Lurk moar or fuck off back to your echo-chamber on plebbit.

Attached: 1644968005844.jpg (451x677, 53.01K)

Oh the Anglos that film black men fucking their wives why they film it.

Zing dao Kipao Waka flockao, ding dong. (Hello, nice to meet you.)

kek, is this the gibraltar user

What continent do you think they have to themselves?

Attached: 1659925548012323.jpg (295x720, 29.46K)

Asians are miserable people. This is why they love the usa

Mutt's law.

Say wat u want. Spics actually like life

It's more of a
>grass is greener on the other side
thing

White people love to hang with senpai frenz

I don't think they're inferior.
I just think they look and talk funny.

Attached: 1659130482121375.png (796x732, 489.62K)

Kek sure thing chinkoid

jpaneese>singaporian>koreans>mongolians>philipino>malaysian>indonesian>vietnameese>...>shit>pisss>han chineese

I laugh at everyone, even my idols, because I'm not a fanatic. And you Americans, with your puritanism, have achieved that the work of a stand-up comedian is more dangerous than the president.

You shouldn't make an exception and stop yourself because otherwise one day you might wake up as an SJW-fag

No. There no chink pressure here. U can be a fuq up. But if u make money. Only chinks care abought making money by fucking others

No one like old asians. Lfmao americans ignore them 100 percent. Same with old spics. They never care to learn english. Its a charity import from the kids

Russians>shit>pisss>Rest of the slavs>ukis

Chinks are the jews here in this flip country

and Tyrone is a foot taller than you

I only hate Chinese people

would you per chance be an asian American?...

But that's literally what Anglos do.

Attached: 7f7.jpg (1278x990, 159.92K)

No I don't even particularly like Asians but to act like we're slam dunking on them is just retarded while we have every brown flavor of shitskin in our countries fucking our women.

Lmao this, Chinks haven't invited the whole third world into their nation. They'll just weather their low fertility for a few decades and come out strong while the West turns into Brazil.