How the fuck does Trump having his house searched by law enforcement make his odds against DeSantis go up...

How the fuck does Trump having his house searched by law enforcement make his odds against DeSantis go up? Are Republicans that far gone that they want to vote for criminals?

Attached: 3.jpg (290x453, 35.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_0H4a5XFPJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up nigger no one cares

Wow, it's almost as FBI has a shit reputation and anyone who isn't a lib sycophant for authoritarianism is skeptical of them

>DeSantis

Attached: 1639665170541.jpg (3128x3740, 2.45M)

Everyone knows it's theater.
youtu.be/_0H4a5XFPJc

why is darth brandon on 12% while he
is the incumbant? isn't he the person
who got the most votes in US history?

People hate the government so much that they have a
>do whatever the opposite of what X says
mentality.
Just need to get them to have that with Jews now.

Attached: 1658702089480794.jpg (960x643, 96.37K)

DeSantis shouldn't run. They are pushing ron out of florida so they can try to put a weasel as gov after their meth black orgy guy failed

>no no no, you magatards just don't get it
>Desantis is just PRETENDING to make Florida way better than any blue state
>And everyone there is just playing along
>In reality, Florida and New York are exactly the same because politics don't matter
Very compelling. Hey, could you hold my phone so I can get a selfie holding this gun to your head? It will all be over soon

you catch all the flak when you're over the target. Trump is over the target and droppin nukes. the commies are getting desperate and more bold with their bullshit and we all see it

FBI is silent after the raid because they found nothing

Because anyone with a brain knows the reason it was done is because democrats are terrified of him.

It makes you look scared and desperate as well as despotic. You've spent at least the better part of a decade burning what trust and credibility you had like a 80' stock broker lighting a cigar with a Franklin. Nobody not already drinking your koolaid watches or reads your lungenpresse and your late night fucking sucks. Even if you "found" something in the raid no one is going to believe it's not fake like everything else you've fabricated to try and take him down.

To break it down in language you can understand your team is acting like the mad king and needs to fucking go and stay go. If The bad orange man is the most probably catalyst for that then I will gladly crawl through broken glass and sewage to vote for him.

Attached: impeachment QRD d3.png (2279x697, 267.64K)

It's 2 years out, these numbers are completely meaningless. The actual candidates in 2024 will be completely different, including Desantis

The regime is afraid of Trump

i suppose being the target of a corrupt and despised government makes people sympathetic towards him.

>the commies are getting desperate
Liberalism is getting desperate. Liberalism is the uniparty that rules all of North America and Europe.
Samuel Francis wrote that liberalism's ultimate kryptonite is nationalism. Conservatism is powerless to stop liberalism but nationalism can.

>How the fuck does Trump having his house searched by law enforcement make his odds against DeSantis go up?
Trump is Biden's political rival. Standing procedure is to set up a special counsel and subpoena Trump first. Especially since Trump has been willing to hand over documents before.
The fact that the Biden administration chose to instead violate Trump's 4h amendment rights in the dead of the night makes Biden look like a petty despot and the Feds look like Watergate burglars.

shut the fuck up faggot

Attached: 1654883821011.jpg (1500x1500, 1.81M)

we live in the 21st century
victimhood is a virtue
being the most put upon gives you the most justification to act against your enemies

because it happened in florida under desantis' jurisdiction
because desantis has never been persecuted by the state therefore is on their side

He's a fucking retard and 80% of the country unabashedly knows it, Gustav.

I really hate the naïveté of people that dislike Donald Trump and support this.

I personally am ready to see the GOP move on from Trump and make Ron DeSantis its presidential nominee in 2024, but this investigation is going to ruin that if it keeps up. There is NOTHING that will make the GOP base rally around Trump more than a partisan witch hunt, especially if it culminates with a sham indictment.

Maybe it's the Democrats' 4D chess play to ensure Trump is their opponent in 2024.

Seethe maor

Attached: FZvolNIUIAA4KHn.jpg (400x400, 19.47K)