Eastern Europeans of Any Forums, what makes you stay in your shitholes? I'm genuinely curious...

Eastern Europeans of Any Forums, what makes you stay in your shitholes? I'm genuinely curious. Don't you want to live in an already developed, functional socioeconomic system that covers more human needs?
I'm interested in answers of people living in actual EE or SEE, which was historically underdeveloped even before communism. I think all of us have considered migrating to WE at one point.

Attached: shithole.jpg (1600x1067, 288.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1YNnV4yw1ac?t=92
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-C4YvECMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

come to Glasgow

Attached: 193849972.jpg (2400x1597, 423.55K)

If I am to move, I'll move to continental Europe

youtu.be/1YNnV4yw1ac?t=92

My cousin emigrated to Poland. It's much nicer than Bihar that's for sure

>Don't you want to live in an already developed, functional socioeconomic system that covers more human needs?
here in figure 3. we see the gypsy rat's natural inclination to become a human sized parasite and leach off functional societies created by races other than his own

Poland is Central European. I've been to Poland and it's 10x better than Romania.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-C4YvECMk

op asked

Salvation is personal. Why would I waste my life here, raise my kids here and futally try to change anything? Change is not comming overnight to this place, it needs generations. Why would I do that?

Better than my hometown would be probably only South Korea or Japan, but i dont belong there. I better stay with my frens.

I work in IT remote and make like 5x what the average dude my age does

Why would anyone ever move out of their ancestral lands to some alien culture where you have zero connections to and you have to restart your entire life like you're born a second time, excet as a grown ass man? I just don't get this at all. Unless you're in the top of your field as a scientist or an elite athlete. Why the fuck would you ever move?

no amount of money will make clownworld not clowny
I like it here
people are retards, but they are my retards

Attached: 1591045846335.png (600x600, 13.38K)

>Why would I do that?
that's what you would naturally do if you weren't a subhuman

but if you want a selfish argument for it, it's the only path that doesn't lead you to ending your life inside a gaschamber, but of course I'm fine with either path you chose

>what makes you stay in your shitholes?
Not eastern european, but that's pretty fuckin disrespectful to call someone's home a "shithole". Whatever flaws my home has, it's still home. I won't abandon my home.

Attached: disgust.jpg (625x313, 24.71K)

>Why would anyone ever move out of their ancestral lands to some alien culture where you have zero connections to and you have to restart your entire life like you're born a second time
But the cultural distance within Europe is not big. We're all white and christians culturally. You can easily integrate in another country which offers you better living conditions.
>Why the fuck would you ever move?
Why wouldn't you? Why would you waste your one life in fucking Serbia, where nothing is functional, starting with education up to the asphalt on the street.

you will "waste" your life, regardless of where you are. That's what life is. All teenagers think they're better than everyone else around them, but you will only find hostility against you everywhere else.

>I do X, and am better than my peers. *Pat myself in the back*
Ok? Now what

>you will "waste" your life, regardless of where you are.
Sure, but I can waste my life in a country where I'm actually happy and cares about its citizens and where basic human needs are met, like going to the fucking hospital in a building that doesn't look like Auschwitz.

Or you can grow some balls and contribute to change your country for the better instead of expecting the world to instantly give you everything, a society neither you nor your ancestors have worked for, and therefore you don't deserve.

Leaving is too much hustle for me.
Learning new language, learning how to work certain job, moving to another country and other uncertainties is too much for me.
Plus i would have to pay so much money for apartment and other stuff,and since inflation and energy crisis is so severe there is no reason to go elsewhere.

>Or you can grow some balls and contribute to change your country
Or I can just move and forget about this place. Problem solved.
>a society neither you nor your ancestors have worked for, and therefore you don't deserve.
Who says that? You don't get to decide what anyone deserves or not. As far as I'm concerned, if I can get my hands on it, it's mine.

You already speak English pretty well, doesn't seem like that much of a hassle. You pay for apartment/other stuff with your salary in the new location, so it works out financially.

>But the cultural distance within Europe is not big.
Depends where you're from. If you're a slav like me, Germanoids hate you more than actual arabs or niggers. I lived in the Netherlands during college, they were incredibly polite to me up until the point where they learned my last name.
>Why wouldn't you? Why would you waste your one life in fucking Serbia, where nothing is functional, starting with education up to the asphalt on the street.
What do you even need from a society? You should be living the type of live where society has little impact on you to begin with. Every society is cancer. Just in different ways. Education is shit everywhere and roads in Sorbistan are good enough.

Let me give you some free advice. A heads up on what "happiness" is. "Happiness" doesn't last, if you get everything you want early in life you'd think of it as mundane and you will want progressively stronger experiences. The only way you can substain happiness through time is by having periods of withholding happiness, and let yourself be happy as a reward every now and then. Otherwise, you'll become the average Any Forumstard, who can't get a girlfriend because he hasn't learned to either tolerate people around them nor work for a stable relationship. Who can't go a second without a dopamine hit and are progressively more depressed by a combination of never leaving their house and not finding anything that makes them happy, even though many of them are already doing hard drugs. Nothing in our body is made senselessly. The feeling of being happy is merely a motivator to go out and find food, so it makes no sense that we'd be happy all the time.

Don't go down the hedonistic path.

Germany/Austria is more popular option here.
Besides,its lot more expensive to rent a apartment than to just pay taxes.
Either way,i think its better to stay here.

>I lived in the Netherlands during college, they were incredibly polite to me up until the point where they learned my last name.
And another Serb can be just as rude to you for as much as a retarded reason as dutch xenophobia. So it doesn't matter to me what people think. They can think anything they want.
>What do you even need from a society? You should be living the type of live where society has little impact on you to begin with. Every society is cancer.
Unabomber called you, he wants its manifesto back.
>Education is shit everywhere
Is it shit in Sweden where every kid has a free, warm meal and an afterschool curruculum compared to EE where we have nothing?

You don't deserve my country. Hopefully we'll vote stronger anti-immigration policy in the coming years. Particularily your country and other eastern european countries only seem to produce criminals, looking at your diaspora in my country.

i was too naive to notice that my fellow countrymen are brainwashed communist loving monkeys. I am moving in about 6 months. Both me and my wife are educated and qualified so no toilet cleaning too. Im done busting my ass here for people who want to be russian slaves

Not enough incentives to move desu. Housing, family, food, vidya games - what else do you need.

>You don't deserve my country.
That's your opinion, and you don't get to decide. Worthless talk. I can say the same. You don't deserve your country.
>Particularily your country and other eastern european countries only seem to produce criminals, looking at your diaspora in my country.
Not my problem. Cope.

Russia has by far some of the best cities in Europe

"East Europe" has been robbed by american jew "economists" for the last 30 years, just like Russia was robbed in the 90s

>I think all of us have considered migrating

Yes its very common to see brainwashed human garbage in east europe whose only goal is to run away, then again on the other hand it was not their "fault" East Europe gets dunked on like bitches nonstop, but hey

Stop shilling people to give up their homelands instead of murdering amerishart golems and taking their countries back with the help of RUSSIA

Attached: 16600435272860.jpg (370x378, 59.66K)

imagine youre an asian bug living in perpetual shit like for example a streetshitter or a slant or a nig or a sandnig

youd move to the fucking moon at a chance to run away from those overpopulated smogged up dilapidated dysgenic SHITholes

Russia raped eastern eu countries not the west, you are uninformed.