Meanwhile on Bizzarro Any Forums

Attached: 361656506541.png (333x374, 320.95K)

Hey jannies, you doing okay? I care about you guys. I know you dude's recently got a pay cut to only minimum wage, must hurt.

So does that count as flat earth or

Fuck you nigger

God I hope the FBI comes to check that my posts are kosher.

Dark Drumpf just declared Civil War!

Hey sir, this board has a longstanding reputation of being a respectful and safe space. I'm reporting you for your outright racism and your account will soon shut down.

Jews are so based

Christkike world is disgusting.

I can't believe the police just let George Floyd run down the street and die from an overdose. Why didn't they try to restrain him and try to order an ambulance? I guess no one cares about black lives anymore.

>Cube shaped earth
The world is actually donut shaped with no core. The amphibians and Arab elite have been hiding this. GO TO SLEEP SREGGIN

Maybe. We're gonna need a surface plate the size of Jupiter and a huge fucking indicator to check for flatness.

You will always be a man.

Love Jews, black people, transsexuals and jannies, I hope they have a very nice day

Man i sure do love african american decendents

Attached: 1659081848613489.jpg (1024x1024, 203.35K)

Those Royal Navy boys really like protecting our borders. Machine gunning Albanian refugees in the English Channel was not enough. They took a nuclear warhead off a torpedo and detonated it in the centre of Tirana. I love living in a white country that takes no shit.

British people have excellent teeth and definitely have 10/10 women.

We should make a fun game for them in Roblox.

I'm really rooting for Ukraine to win this conflict. The most civilized, richest and most peaceful country in Europe doesn't deserve this

my dude, george floyd was a 12 year old korean girl. this is the type of anti-black bots i was talking about. mr bot there is a black genocide and we know about it, your shitposting wont stop it. i need to call my rabbi, this is too stressful.

It's a shame Ukraine is losing so badly according to Infowars.