We lost....to Russia

America is over... Putin Won.

Attached: 1651861116321m.jpg (1024x818, 93.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJCSS2J40P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>russia is in decline?
>just... don't worry!

Attached: 1660091292017344.jpg (1024x576, 101.91K)

I support Russia long as they keep killing wh*toids

I support Putin because he's literally me

Attached: putin-handshake.webm (848x464, 2.86M)

>not my problem
Ummm... based?

It's a very interesting point.
On many indicators Russia is not such a great country. There is a lot of corruption, low quality of life, etc.

But the West is getting sabotaged and destroyed so much that at some point Russia will be ahead, simply by keeping their head above the water.
So it's not so much that Russia is a model, but more a benchmark of our own decadence.

thank god im not american

Attached: Capture.png (1427x1359, 967.47K)

Awww, Putin's a nice guy

>But the West is getting sabotaged and destroyed so much that at some point Russia will be ahead

the west invents technology so fast that the technology 5 years into the future look like science fiction every 5 years, meanwhile russia went BACKWARD both in the size of their economy, AND in their technology since the collapse of the USSR

California could 1 v 1 Russia, this is the world you live in, Russia larps as a strong power, it's not one

Fuck those assholes

Mmm yummy sexy bear, me want fuck oh fuck sexy bear oh yes

The smartest Australian post ever posted on Any Forums.
Congratulations mate.

So cute
Putin sensei
I kneel...

Russia is a shithole wasteland and since Serbia is a Russian puppet state, they seek to become like their masters so Serbia is the shittiest country in all of Europe. Serbia also invaded Bosnia, Croatia, and Kosovo so they are imperialistic like Russia.

How does it feel to have lost to Azerbaijan recently? Armenia is a pro-Russian puppet state and they still got smashed in.

>manage thing better
>6 months still losing war to, kek, Ukraine.

Superpower. Sure.

Yes I like Russia
Yes I like Putin
It was because Armenia has some CIA-niggers in power who are NATO and Turkey adjacent, further proving my point valid that Russia = good

Next time Azerbaijan comes to kick Armenian ass for the 3rd time, Azerbaijan will liberate all Azeri people and take a good chunk of Armenia and Karabakh.

Obnoxious and annoying spam.

Serbia cannot invade Kosovo just as I cannot invade my own body.
And Serbia conquered territories of modern day Croatia and Slovenia by winning in ww1 against Austria.

Your grasp of worldly matters is pathetic and amusing for lovers of irony.

To add a footnote some of the territories taken from Austria after ww1 were liberated not conquered in the strict meaning of the word as they have been part of Serbia before Austrian empire took them in war and shit.

>Why worry
Because of all the radioactive leftover junk that's going to have to be hunted down and secured

Kosovo is mostly Albanian and they want to reunite with Albania proper to avoid the genocidal Serbs. Slobodan Milošević committed genocide against the Albanians in Kosovo so he could send Serbian colonizers there. After a NATO bombing campaign, Serbia withdrew from Kosovo and the Albanians won their freedom. Serbia has the most pathetic and bloody history in the Balkans.

Ok tranny

>California could 1 v 1 Russia
the very existence of NATO is proof you're full of shit

Repeating CNN and BBC bullshit doesnt make it the truth Toniblerim.
If analbanians were genocided why is there more of them than ever after the genocide.

Go vote NDP you degenerate.

Kek. The message is
>Basically we're not completely retarded, so we're doing ok. I wonder why you're not doing so hot

>NATO is proof Russia is strong.
BAHAHAHAHA. Go back to 2chan Jap.

first one doesn't look like Putin is going for the handshake, the hand is way too close to the camera, but w/e

>losing
war is peace
ignorance is strength
losing is winning

calm down bruce-chang

you got a dog that tasted bad ?

abo cucksocking son of a troon

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-28 193102.png (2383x861, 1.53M)

>California could 1 v 1 Russia, this is the world you live in
in world we live in twitter posts cant beat artillery.

Attached: leel.jpg (320x320, 23.38K)

to be fair your performance has been subpar
youtube.com/watch?v=iJCSS2J40P8
it's not a lack of capability, it's just terrible employment and resource management