Why didn't he make American great again?

Why didn't he make American great again?

Attached: trump-obese.jpg (960x802, 80.35K)

He got rid of a bunch of regulations

Got tricked to shill the vaxx, too pussy to cross the Rubicon, too much nigger worship.

Stand strong my fellow Americans

Attached: 2924a90989.jpg (3000x3000, 328.46K)

Blumpf was just a cookie cutter neoconservative

what's rubicon?

White proples math is racist.

Can't do anything great by n-word ooga booga math. Sorry.

Attached: 1659963186828684m.jpg (1024x1024, 178.39K)

He did nigger. Your party is dogshit at implementing his policy because you're afraid of it being Trump adjacent.
Regardless of how you feel about it he made a vaccine free and easy to get. It should have been an example for how medical procedures should be covered but you didn't. Instead you nigged out because you're a fucking corporate stooge.

He's a weak man.

He leveraged much of what he promised but not nearly enough and he most likely has a hard time of getting good people around him that can steer him right. But now he will go jail and write "My Struggle Bigly".

A river in europe.

great means nothing without any relation to what is called 'great' in first observation to what it is compared to and this derived only bc of more comparisons done in the past to make temporarly anchorpoint of present great. you see, great is a weird complex thing. it is even more complex when we add 'again'. he didnt thought that thru

Hilarious that a wheel-and-dealing obese glutton parvenau is the white racist right's hero. So far and away from the icon Hitler was.

Hitler regularly stopped among regular working Germans. None of these wagecucks in a pickup truck would be allowed in Mar-a-Lago, maybe their daughters would be for fucking by his Jew friends.

The swamp turned out to be an ocean.

Well he did, but then they rigged the election so he couldn't anymore. But they also destroyed America so he can again in the future.

Jews

what do you mean probably? trump let epstein hunt at his golf courses, as long as he got his first pick at the kids epstein snagged.

lol wheres the alex jones threads. i wanna see some of that cope

>Why didn't he make American great again?
niggers

If everything was treated with the same corporate bailouts and funding as the covid vaccine there would be no money left for anything else. Medical I guess free, but nothing else.

He got into office and found that most of the entrenched powers there were actively working against him. He would sign off on projects like the border wall only for random activist judges to tangle everything up. The president has no power. They can appoint judges, and that's about it.

He was too busy making Israel great.

>muh Blumpf

You gotta admit
They have a point
Why can’t there be
Why doesn’t the right
It’s over
The vaccine dieoff
Mommy ______
You won’t do shit
Fuck around and find out
Trans-girl
Why did capitalism fail?
This is the moment that made me a Democrat voter
There’s nothing you can do about it. :)
Why are conservatives so against education and science?
You guys are all going to get arrested
You are irrelevant.
They wont do shit.
Lolbertarian
MAGAtards
Chuds
Dark Brandon
When I was a Libertarian
COPE AND SEETHE
Muh gunz
Take your meds
Conservatards
MIGA
NOOOO you can't just investigate
Anybody else completely accept defeat?
DESANTIS BETRAYED TRUMP
Any Forums will defend this!
Rightoids
As a former
We’re fucked
Dabs on
I wish I were a woman
Are anti vaxxers retarded?
Drumpflings/Drumpkin/Drumpf/Blumpf
The Left Can’t Me-
She’s right you know
ngl
Why is it so much harder to get a gf now a days?
He's not wrong
#NeverRon
*Role play statement*
Why can't Americans figure out universal healthcare?
Let’s be honest
Why are white men so weak and pathetic like this?
Dear diary
Trannies have won
Dare I say
Trump’s going to prison
Why have grown men given up?
Christ cucks
Twitter screencap
Let's face it
We all know

Enjoy not knowing what you're talking about while sucking corporate dick.
Everyone got healthcare (covid vaxx) under trump and into Biden.
The only reason it cost so much is because of corporate collusion with legislators to make sure companies like Pfizer made 40bn.
The whole thing was a media circus to spur the public to this.
If regular every day healthcare was treated like covid it would be fucking free and everyone would go and get it and no one would worry about the cost because its fucking free.
>muh cost
The US public spends roughly 4 trillion a year on healthcare and that sure as fuck isn't reduced by paying (((health insurance))) companies.