No matter what timeline i jump into , it all ends the same . same exact fucking conclusion. i want someone to explain

no matter what timeline i jump into , it all ends the same . same exact fucking conclusion. i want someone to explain

Attached: then now.png (732x942, 485.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ythcq0FxDak?t=8461
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a weird loner and you need to be made more economically useful

Accumilation of power. The world tends towards it. There are only a few people who truely want Isolationism. Most want to take part in power

Sneed

stunning and brave

Quints of truth

Checked

Isolation and individualism is unnatural. It's a lie. From the day you're born, you're not born alone -- you're born into a family and you have duties and moral imperatives. The option of being 'left alone' never existed in the first place.

every timeline i go into ends with america being nuked because some one eyed man that everyone worships convinces a bunch of leaders in G7 to do so lmao wtf man

Yeah

Attached: 2gether.jpg (700x525, 66.09K)

ZOG rejects your genuine talents because it's racist. So it seems like your only option is to isolate when in fact your only option is to destroy ZOG.

>guys me being a worthless loser loner means im actually a based gigachad who has a cottage in the woods

Attached: 1642473921214.png (420x443, 98.17K)

Because you are too dumb or too addicted to lying to admit it’s all jewish bullshit.

Negroid squad.

hate to admit it but he gave mostly correct answer enough to close this thread now

But it doesn’t account for the negroid (psychopath) question because it’s a forbidden topic for your african mafia.

>I just want to be left alone
between 100 BC and 500 AD, there has been 109 recorded germanic raids upon civilisation, 98 of which resulting in failure

the only crime romans ever did was to be too kind and naive to genocide them

what is that tranny image you posted? I tried to use google to look it up and all the similar images have fag pride flags on them

Attached: anime is tranyme.png (863x754, 666.14K)

The big nosed romans create a proto-brazil by fusing every civilization nearby into a huge mountain of poop.

Another case of ‘groids.

Germanics were the only tribe to ever beat the romans, the romans didn’t “choose” to not genocide them lol

based and blessed

in the end the romans fled rome for the 'barbarians'

Attached: 1639289069721.png (1089x444, 181.63K)

>Germanics were the only tribe to ever beat the romans
oh yeah and when was that you historically illiterate mutt?

>the romans didn’t “choose” to not genocide them lol
yes they did, after varus's betrayal, germanicus went on a punitive campaign killing 3 million subhuman germs and killing everything between the rhine and the elbe, the issue I am complaining about here is that they chose to stop at the elbe

>I just want to live in peace
What about sack of Rome of 390 and many other examples? Retard. gauls were bellicose people they were a threat to Roman survival.

Yandex motherucker, do you use it?

youtu.be/ythcq0FxDak?t=8461
barbarian meant bearded originally

>But it doesn’t account for the negroid (psychopath) question because it’s a forbidden topic for your african mafia.
if you want me to really understand you need to elaborate further and more broadly if you think its worth it will check back

>barbarian meant bearded originally
no it didn't, it's an indo european word which literally comes from saying "bar bar bar" mocking the sounds of the languages of the non indo european speakers

>your video is a schizo video
oh yeah that figures that you would be completely batshit insane

What a faggoty and cowardly stance on life: "I just want to be left alone." Like a bullied child on the playground who wants to run off and be by himself. Sorry fat nerd, nobody is going to leave you alone. They're going to pursue you anywhere you go, dump diversity on top of your house, put tranny dicks inside your son's anus, nigger dicks inside your daughter's vagina, and then have a fat nigger or sheboon beat you to death in your nursing home at the end of it all. You chose not to fight so you chose to die.

Attached: liberals.jpg (1024x768, 762.38K)

you can't exist in a vacuum. want to live alone as a hermit? fine, but someone will come conquer you, take everything you own. want to live as a hermit within the borders of an established government? no, you owe the government your allegiance for its protection

>I just want to be left alone
>while trying to invade roman territory since the times of gaius marius
Why are barbarians and their barbaric descendants so dishonest?

that's a normal historical video and what your saying has nothing to do with what the word originally meant to greeks/romans which is what ended up as a slur later but originally signified the bearded people
damn french really are niggers these days, sad stupid niggerskinned retard don't ever reply to me again with your feigned intelligence stating such stupid useless information

Attached: 1650664486663.png (671x757, 140.64K)

Attached: 1452586408627.png (2404x1952, 461.09K)

the french really are retards, no wonder they're usually posting behind eu flags

Attached: 1637957893330.png (604x717, 813.76K)