Why do niggers think buying a 20 year old mercedes makes them look rich?

nobody is buying it, everyone knows its a $5000 2002 bmw with a wax job

Attached: s709lrftxzu41.png (3840x2160, 3.05M)

Because they are not very intelligent.

Really all luxury cars are nigger-tier. You're paying for the logo, that's it.

Lmao really tho it do be like that

Only retarded unascended niggers see cars as status symbols and identify with them.

It’s called nigga rich for a reason

Never seen a nigger in an Alfa that's for certain. Maybe the odd spic but they're indistinguishable from your typical guinea.

For the same reason the wear white, chrome, gold, and diamonds. They think it makes you forget their skin is the same color as shit.

This, I'm white people poor, not nigger rich. I have millions in land and assets, but I've been driving the same Chevrolet for 17 damn years.

You're right, there's no functional difference between a VW Beetle and a Koenigsegg Jesko.
There's no difference between a homemade motorised bicycle and a Honda Goldwing, either.

You know what I mean. There's no real difference between a Honda Civic and an Acura TLX.

tfw drive a 30+yr old Mercedes

Attached: HK-door.jpg (1500x1000, 294.25K)

>Never seen a nigger in an Alfa

You should visit Italy.

This is the Arab/Albanian/Nigger/Terrone vehicle of choice.

Attached: Alfa_Romeo_155_WB_1.jpg (1154x628, 159.79K)

More like:
>there is no difference in audi and seat
They are made from same parts but other costs three times as much.

I think it’s more those cars have complete shit resale value

I still have my 2006 Cadillac cts. I bought it brand new and it cost me a lot. I'm driving it to the wheels fall off.

no matter where I go I cant relax Any Forumsros
what do?

Attached: V9Fyyr4f.png (679x355, 378.71K)

I'm not going to bother looking up the differences, but I imagine they have:
>Different exterior design
>Different interior materials, maybe seating options
>Maybe different infotainment
>Maybe different suspension setup
>Maybe a different engine tune, or even a different engine

I mean let's compare a VW Golf and an Audi RS3. You're getting a slightly more upmarket interior, sportier styling and most importantly a five-cylinder engine. Would I buy one? No, but there are still observable differences.

They are good cars for the average Joe too. For different reasons, maybe.

The Crown Victoria is the only car that matters. All other cars are just failed attempts to do what the Crown Victoria does with ease.

BANANA REPUBLIC
SECEDE

They love putting cheap rims on cheap chargers and challengers too. I love gapping dumb niggers. My car is built for autocross, but I've drug at least 8 niggers in wannabe muscle cars.

It's probably because they know the car is likely to be stolen or by some other hood nigger anyways, or get trashed in a drive-by or attempted vehicular manslaughter.

>infotainment
This is the reason I drive a 20 year old vehicle. Fuck having a TV and computer in the dash that spies on you and tracks you with satellites.