How can America call itself a firts world country when ot doesn't even have tap water suitable for consumption in the...

How can America call itself a firts world country when ot doesn't even have tap water suitable for consumption in the majority of places? You still use lead pipes in some States. It's insane!

Attached: IMG_20220810_065420_1.jpg (1999x1999, 673.03K)

Do you make soup ?

Jewish tap water dumbs us down and calcifies our pineal gland, yet in spite of these facts, we still rule the motherfucking planet.
How does that feel, wagie shill?

The only place I've been to where you can't drink tap water is Florida

Michigan is more of an african nation than it is a US state and doesn't really count as part of the US.

Because the term "first world" refers to something else, but has come to be assumed to be a rating system.

Only the cities. Rural Michigan is a paradise.
We should exterminate them like rodents.

What are you even talking about? Water's fine, and is this some dated Flint, MI joke?

This too. I'm not too thrilled about the fluoride, but I can remove most everything else... except the hormones.

The water in Croatia and Montenegro tastes like shit.

It is shit, Austin.

You live next to a dairy farm or something?

No I live in a country of women and trannies pissing out hormones that aren't removed through wastewater treatment.

That's only cities. Everyone else uses wells.

just get yer local heb to drill one of the 17mil water wells in conus

this is actually one of the most fair criticisms of the US i've heard on pol
I water is full of fluoride

“We” is a funny thing to say for a people with so little control of their own lives

>How can America call itself a firts world country
they dont, it isnt, why are you hammering the point anyways? its known and accepted science consensus its a cultureless bananarepubilc founded by boatpeople very few hundred years ago.
it like the niggers in the boats coming from africa to italy but back in time. you think you left europe bc you was the big balls guys? no you left bc you was crushed. from evolutionary perspective its the ones escaping the inevitable. nature is brutal. you dont need to rub them this in all the time - smile, nod and say yes ok and let nature run its course.

Attached: 11123e.jpg (960x540, 203.93K)

Anti-West Demoralization shill thread # 2334

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 18-22-31 _pol_ - Politically Incorrect - Catalog - 4chan.png (225x410, 53.32K)

- lust provoking image
- 1pbtid

typical.

based reality user

>Finally got a new dish drying rack
My compliments. You're evolving.

I need to lure new tennants into the house.