Goyim don't have souls/consciousnesses...

Goyim don't have souls/consciousnesses. Adam was the first man because he was the first being in this universe with a soul. The only purpose of goyim is to serve us.

Prove me wrong, goy. Prove that you're not a golem.

Attached: unknown (4).png (229x229, 116.37K)

Prove that you're a Jew

He's using a memeflag.

I can also do that

>I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore.
Last time I checked there were way more stars in the sky and sand on the shore than all groups claiming Jewishness in history. How can you tell which was the seed of Abraham? Are you telling me the seed of Abraham don’t have souls?
>"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."
Do you mean to tell me that all men who were created in the image of God don’t have souls? Or have lesser souls? This is blasphemy against your creator.

It's a promise that is still ongoing.

Goyim weren't created in the image of God, they're just evolved monkeys,which is why Jews have to circumcise themselves.

>Prove that you're not a golem.
I don't work. I'm a NEET. You don't make any money off of me. Wither and Die jew parasite.

>le soulful faec

Attached: kike.jpg (183x275, 6.37K)

>The only beings with souls
>Sells them to the devil
Way to go, Schlomo.
Didja forget about the whole "stewardship" over the earth thing? The right to rule is predicated on being a good steward and taking care of your kingdom.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

I think therefore I am. I understood this concept when I was 12 and was delaying it to my dad on the way home from football practice. He told me oh that is Descartes right? I had no idea who the FRENCH man was. Your “people” are money sniffing parasites. You create nothing of value and have derived all you power by playing off the good will of Europeans. After the whites are gone, your descendants will live hunted with no where to hide.

He proved that he isn't by posting this

The seed of Abraham is more then just Jews

When you're hated by everyone, it's not oppression, it's you

By your logic, Google's PaLM is conscious.

It also includes some that are chosen before birth by Hashem to potentially become converts. I consider them Jews even though a good portion of them die "goyim" by halakha.

>It's a promise that is still ongoing.
3,000 years have passed and we are reaching earth’s resource capacity along with a technological singularity and your excuse it that it will eventually happen in the future instead of it already happening. That’s not even called cope. That’s called intellectual dishonesty.

There's enough void to house almost endless ships once the planets run out. I hope that Hashem won't do that to us, shitting is getting pretty annoying. We could just become Malachim.

The only ressource that is needed is energy, you can make anything that you want with energy. Extracting hawking radiation from black holes provides unlimited energy.

It is clear you are being intellectually dishonest. Abraham’s blessing was immediate. There wasn’t a pause where for the last 3,000 years his progeny have not been exponentially increasing.

>Memeflag
>Shitpost
>Jew larper
>Cat picture
Post nose

>Goyim weren't created in the image of God, they're just evolved monkeys,which is why Jews have to circumcise themselves.
Can you prove this in the Torah without referencing the Talmud? Link me the verses where it says this.