Do you feel bad for modern day women?

Do you feel bad for modern day women?
>spend your most prime years chasing attention and fucking chad
>now youve hit your 30s with 90% of your eggs gone and only low quality men want you. Chad has moved on.

Attached: 161202541236313-sq-md.jpg (320x320, 15.61K)

no

I feel nothing.

Do women ever feel bad for me?

Of course I pity women. Imagine having to be one. Weak, emotional attention whores with bleeding genitals. Only a mentally ill troon could be envious.

No refunds

>low quality

Those men are objectively higher quality than her by far, regardless of almost anything.

Attached: 1659722972822276.jpg (900x526, 78.35K)

They don't sis.

I feel bad about slide thread posters. I can't think of any male lower quality than them.

boota

Nope, they glorify being evil

It's a low intelligence filter, if anything. And bad parenting.

I feel bad for everybody, even communists. Won't stop me from lining ditches when the time comes, though. The universe demands that we Act or Die, so empathy becomes vestigial in those moments.

I wanna put objects up her (his?) ass. Not sure why.

We need women sadly, there is no replacement
The bible parable how Eve was made from Adam's rib means you will never be complete without them.
If you find a diminished egg roastie knock her up it's the least you can do

90% of these whores settle down with a beta 30-35 FYI
>if they are super hot like a model they ride the cock carousel until age 45.
>worst case scenario they just get knocked up by some rando & get all kinds of government benefits

Why would I feel sorry for them? They are the most entitled species on the planet

You wish. Cougars have the most fun. This is the great thing about chads. They love fucking "older" women. And it is PC for older women to get fucked by younger guys. While the other way around is anti-feminist. Women don't want kids. They want dogs. Dogs don't judge you when Chad leaves you in the morning.

I like all women except the fat ones, the ugly ones, the smelly ones, and the stupid ones.

that chick worked so hard to look like that

No, they get what they deserve

Attached: B2478B39-4945-4EAD-BC84-CB825A847355.jpg (755x587, 28.62K)

It's true. Women turn themselves into whores when given freedom.

Chads don’t fuck older women because they’re all full of yeast infections and vaginosis. That mrs Robinson shit is played out.

at least they still have men who want them.
what the fuck will you have? lol