AYO WHITEBOY. This what yo dick gon look like, when we is finished wit y'all cracKKKas

So listen up y'all craKKKas and listen good, you needs to give me ONE good reason why us superior BLAKKK MEN don’t enslave all y’all white boys RIGHT NOW as punishment for what you did to my ancestors? FUCK reparations. FUCK affirmative action. FUCK welfare checks. FUCK food stamps. I won’t be satisfied until I see ALL YALL WHITE BOYS shufflin down a dirt road in HEAVY STEEL CHAINS, BEGGING your black-as-bones overlords for food and water. If I’m generous I might let you lick up my PISS off my shorts and eat my SHIT off the sole of my air force 1s. I’ll send you out to the cotton fields to get whipped by my baby girlz until you can’t stand no longer, and then you come back home to your shack to find me BALLS DEEP in your white girl hoe ass as she suck muh dick dry like a RAISIN. Then I’ll let you raise my beautiful mixed babies while I add your hoe ass bitch to my collection of concubines. Maybe then I’ll start to consider us on even ground, white boy. But until then, watch yourself, because that day is coming REAL SOON, and you will NOT be prepared. You want equality? You gon GET equality white boy. And it ain’t gon be pretty.. Prepare fo tha BLAKKK MAN'S WRATH.

Attached: 0hooc5zsj5q51.jpg (640x853, 67.95K)

my dick already looks like that. you don't scare me.

Damn that’s pretty gay of you to post this

Dick squiers

OP is chinese

why does this make me rock hard?

source, NOW

>inb4 1pbtid

I can't even tell if this shit is real anymore

even niggers from africa can speak better better than you.

leads me to believe youre a white in denial

there's no way an actual black man wrote that many words

Seek mental help.

Attached: 18273498242342.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

My ancestors were pisspoor irish, scottish, and englishmen and most weren't even in the US until after slavery was already over

Someone explain this image

LGBT is a mental Illness

Posting in a worthless 1pbtID memeflag bait thread made by some random mutt looking for (You)s.

im disappointed anyone took the time to write and post such fucking garbage
even more disappointed at the purpose of such drivel
imagine being paid to advertise such stupidity
imagine doing it for free

borrowed time

Because you're black, and most black males are homosexual according to peer reviewed studies worldwide.

Rabbi forgot his meds again kek.

Attached: 1652528632024.jpg (640x621, 65K)

I too request an explanation, preferably a source

Muh dick
Yo’ dick

dick

Wow, trannies are the embodiment of good mental health.

>troons aren't mentally i-

Dude you're gay af for saving this

you will never have a female frame or face, tranny lmao keep larping your life away, nobody will miss you

best ive seen in awhile on 4chins kek

Mine were retards from france around the early 1700s.