Are we all in danger of being raided now??

In Trump’s case he had classified documents and refused to hand them over after being subpoenaed, does this apply to most Americans?

Attached: 85D1F7EA-B89B-414C-B868-F9AEC9FAE7B8.png (422x492, 335.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
lawfareblog.com/trumps-presidential-records-act-violations-short-and-long-term-solutions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm never handing over my classified documents.

Yes and no. Most Americans do not have classified documents, but that won't stop the feds from eliminating naughty people.

>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Yes. Soon everyone who used this board will be accused of tax fraud and raided by the IRS.

How do you figure? The reason the FBI got a warrant for his property was because he refused to return classified documents

Anyone who doesn't slavishly obey the DC establishment diktats WILL be raided by the Stasi FBI

he shouldn't have to

Well, the difference is Trump tried to flush them down the toilet and clogged it. Big mistake.

Attached: 1553317667963.jpg (446x557, 23.85K)

For what? Like with Trump there was a legitimate reason, he was refusing to comply with a subpoena

This guy refuses to mame the jewish elements of the Trump campaign. Ask him.

Presidential Records Act says he has to return all documents, it's a felony not to do so

Shouldn't apply to republicans

It's over. There has to be something substantial for them to raid him and even if they find nothing, they will make it into something.

>legitimate reason
let's check in with recent history

>In May 1994, Fiske issued a grand jury subpoena to the President and his wife for all documents relating to Madison Guaranty, with a deadline of 30 days. They were reported as missing by the Clintons. Almost two years later, the subpoenaed billing records of the Rose Law Firm were discovered in the Clintons' private residence in the White House, with fingerprints of Hillary Clinton, among others.

It was created because of Republicans taking records from the White House (Nixon), the only reason it exists is because Republicans have done this before

>Almost two years later, the subpoenaed billing records of the Rose Law Firm were discovered in the Clintons' private residence in the White House, with fingerprints of Hillary Clinton, among others
Yes, the Clintons also violated the law and should also be punished, not seeing the issue here

>Are we all in danger of being raided now??
Oh noes the FBI is going to raid my house. What will I everrrrrrr doooooooooooo

Attached: patriot.jpg (960x817, 57.58K)

read
but you know all these things u cia shiteater faggot monkeypox vector scum

So then it's pretty obvious then that the DOJ/FBI are corrupt since they covered up for Hillary

Every president has had some kind of records act violation, Trump is just the most egregious and is the only one to actively refuse to cooperate. Feel free to read, he flushed so many records down the WH toilets they had to give plumbers security clearances they were in there so often lawfareblog.com/trumps-presidential-records-act-violations-short-and-long-term-solutions

Is that like a fucking musket? I don't think that's gonna harm people in full body armor that protects them from fucking assault rifles.

getting a real kick out of watching the chuds melt down.

Orange con man go to prison now!

Attached: 1654298823272.jpg (618x455, 62.02K)

>So then it's pretty obvious then that the DOJ/FBI are corrupt since they covered up for Hillary
Except the quote you’re responding to literally explains how she had the exact same thing Trump did happen to her.

I lost all my classified documents in a boating accident

Attached: Allegedly.gif (500x331, 3.32M)

Glowniggers really working this shit overtime.
Neither of the men in picrel are Donald J. Trump.
left direct from golf tourney webpage, right a screen shot of Wisconsin rally.
Glow on.

Attached: trump golf tournament trump rally august 5.png (1002x458, 440.21K)

Post the better one next time.

Attached: IT'S OVER.jpg (618x455, 15.72K)

Depends if someone catches a picture of a sharpie on torn up A4 bobbing for turds in the ole Dookie bowl partner
Cause them shits looks classified

Attached: 1656152539106m.jpg (986x1024, 112.17K)