What are the political implications of T-Series surpassing PewDiePie

Does that mean YouTube will become more corporate over time? Did the mainstream media take over YouTube? youtu.be/VSrxYqfb3UQ Is free expression stifled on the site? Did the news attack PewDiePie for threatening their power? Does T-Series surpassing PewDiePie reflect an honest representation of YouTube? How will YouTube get affected over time?
youtu.be/1cvgoY0cmzk
youtu.be/aTARZcGhg4U
youtu.be/YflsCectl6I
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTTASUq6isfvAki43y87sOUmQcHY5MgZF
youtube.com/watch?v=7zxFpSwZXIU
youtu.be/3YhK_7h3d5c

Attached: th (2).jpg (401x225, 21.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1ulkykn7jc
youtube.com/watch?v=dC5LyaCdpEI
youtube.com/watch?v=VjslnBguqd8
youtube.com/watch?v=F6_U6rdjbmI
youtube.com/watch?v=e084mPEcnEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It means india has a billion people living in it and not much else.

No idea what the fuck you’re even talking about I clicked on this thread because I thought it was about bbq sauce

The internet and social media are becomming a total disaster. At this point, humanity would benefit, if all of it would shut down.

Attached: AugustinCarstens.jpg (768x512, 52.54K)

more poo inside the loo

Who the fuck is “T-series”?
Pewdiepie is practically a household name

Yes, India only has people. MrBeast might surpass T-Series.
It's basically some Indian corporate channel who overtook an individual channel. YouTube used to be a site for individuals, but now corporations overtook it. Maybe the media wanted it that way to preserve power.
Also, youtube.com/watch?v=V1ulkykn7jc

You're right, T-Series is basically just an Indian music video/movie trailer company in India which grew from selling music tapes from Bollywood movies. They're currently the first subscribed YouTube channel because of India's population. T-Series would've only been known in India and the rest of South Asia if it weren't for the drama surrounding them surpassing PewDiePie. True.
Interesting, care to share any more examples? Social media is mostly bad because of addiction, autism and degeneracy, but it helps spread information and it drains the power of the elites. More people would've got the Vax if side effects and conspiracy theories wasn't spread all over social media.

Attached: Screenshot_20220809-234035_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2280, 345.54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V1ulkykn7jc
youtube.com/watch?v=dC5LyaCdpEI
youtube.com/watch?v=VjslnBguqd8
youtube.com/watch?v=F6_U6rdjbmI

Attached: hj9kzrxrawhi05nywbhb.png (1200x330, 287.83K)

kill yourself with this pointless fucking thread you dumbass nigger cunt

No my fellow leaf. Thank you for the bump.

>This post violates a rule.
>This post is off-topic.

Attached: 1626901348459.png (512x700, 68.81K)

Thank you for the bump, the media attacking PewDiePie because he's a threat to their power. See this.

im not bumping your trash thread retard

:D You just did, I'll stop when there's a YouTube/internet culture board.

Attached: th (1).jpg (300x225, 22.97K)

>Interesting, care to share any more examples?
Ever heard of Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram or any other shit? Do you ever leave your fucking house and look at the youth with its head in their iphones?

not my problem in all fields

wait is this 2018? Did I travel back in time?
Either way T-series became big because the streetshitters finally got a mobile internet connection some years ago, and is normal that a music indian company would be followed by a country of 1b+ people.
But is not T-series the real problem, youtube is already more corporate since the adpocalypse and panders mostly to companies instead of small creators, see for example the news, the real reason why the dislike button was removed and why quality has went to shit and stuff like that

>not knowing the magic fords to not bump
lurk moar

It went to shit as soon as you could make money with it. That meant capitalism taking over the content and it becoming just another corporate outlet

I already said I mostly agree with you, I even went as far as to list examples. TikTok is a major example, it should be banned.

You pointed out obvious example. Social media addiction is serious and there's cancel culture. youtube.com/watch?v=e084mPEcnEQ

It sucks, although YouTube is the least of the worst social media. It's just addictive. TikTok is the worst app and it should be banned. India and Indonesia already banned it.

t-series atleast offers a great free product to hundreds of millions.

pewdiepie promotes nigger & jew loving to his white userbase

Okay, I'll try.
Exactly, people complain about demonetization instead of being creative. A financial intention dilutes creativity and demonetization crushed potential content. At least I can spend my time on self-improvement.
Exactly, Jio is a service providing WI-FI to Indians. There's Indians out there with night bulbs, but with phones and data. You're right that YouTube's corporatization is the real problem. T-Seires surpassing PewDiePie in subscribers is just a symptom. Late Night Shows, Talk Shows like The View and news sources are the real villains. Also, screw Susan.