Info on Qanon?

Where can I find info on Qanon? I'm curious about and what it's supporters actually believe but when I look it up all I find are biased articles bashing it. I genuinely want to hear about it from the perspective of it's supporters so I can come to my own conclusion.
Based on what I read it is based on info posted on this board by a tripfag called Q. Is there anywhere I can read Q's original posts?

Attached: 180804-qanon-2-al-1515.jpg (2500x1667, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

qanon.pub/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off kike

Attached: Qanon - Trust Agents 2.jpg (1600x2033, 3.1M)

TL;DR

The world living through WW3 right now.
Since it can't be fought with nukes. It's being fought with 5th generational warfare.

There are two sides to the war. Some people on each side can be identified pretty easily. But anyone who claims they know the exact org structure of each side of this covert war is either well poisoning or retarded

fuck
a good tldr
never thought that was possible

Attached: 1659929698412417.webm (404x720, 2.36M)

Greatawakening.win

You can read all of his posts at qanon.pub, qagg.news, or some others.

Read them for yourself, paying close attention to the date they were posted, then verify against the dates as events unfolded. You'll find that we were told things that we would never have considered, which proved true.

For instance, nobody would have ever imagined a meeting between the President of the US and North Korea...but not only did Q suggest it, but he dropped hints about where they would meet some 6+ months beforehand.

Trump said he was going to meet with every world leader in the campaign and not pick sides, Q is an embarassing LARP run by glowie democrats to lead them off a cliff.

Spymaster Ezra Cohen-Watnick

Thank you user

You shouldn't be concerned with the vehicle of the antichrist.

Attached: You're being played like a fiddle.png (950x3197, 1.35M)

This site bashed on it too.
Q was banned from this place.

Pack it up boys. The thread has ended

Attached: IMG_5420.jpg (1125x1102, 1010.56K)

Q was invented by the media, just ignore it.

qanon.pub/

Attached: q4.png (1296x1046, 300.93K)

This is long but it is the unspoken legendary truth of Any Forums, modern internet culture, all larpers, namefags and many a psyop. This is why Cicada happened. This is why Bitcoin was made. This is why Q user was done... I'd like to also mention many the user who contributed tidbits of information when we needed it the most back then, God bless you. Friends. I might repost this for fun, to see what universe says if anything.

The above is why you are here right now to see this if you give a fuck that is. Welcome. I am tethered to this as I know many others also are, we are what clif high calls, "the naturals" what GodLikeProductions referred to as "TheNobody." Now what you do with this information I do not care. To be honest with you, it's entirely irrelevant what you believe. God's will has been done and you should know... nothing can stop what is coming. So make your choices, good, or evil. That's it. Nothing more..... NOTHING LESS. Do as you will!

So basically Any Forums started as a pedo glow op, this is where some of the original accusations about Any Forums being pedophilic come from, this story begins at launch year and ends when conspiracy threads were banned from b and were sent to news/pol. But b was a double op because it was almost as if they were secretly disclosing symbolism that could lead to them, to lead people smart enough to them or as if to taunt people... Or maybe it was another group... who aren't so interested in evil? You decide.

Basically the /b random board was total anarchy and tons of it was pedos asking kids to post pics, vids, going on chat sites, even setting up meetings, raiding other sites and the like, you could do anything really. Truly it was a magical place besides the pedos. And I was a kid posting feet pics to troll pedos (shhhh don't tell anyone)... now I'm not going to go too much in depth in regards to my thoughts at the time, just what is pertinent and don't ask me for a specific timeline because I

Attached: 4377_-_Bern_-_Kindlifresserbrunnen_am_Kornhausplatz.jpg (2736x3648, 2.08M)

cannot remember

The b board had a general thread about art, architecture and such, one of my favorite threads, alongside the esoteric/occult threads. And this is where people started posting the now famous art pics of fucked up shit that the so called elites have

Then one day, I found pic related that I posted. And when I saw it, I can't explain it but it was as if everything instantly became clear. I laid low and asked some questions about art such as this while trying to decipher the esoteric/occult philosophy threads, the philosophers stone (this is now what you call adrenochrome) was a big thing there. And I came to my conclusion, they comsume the blood of tortured children because they believe it makes them live longer, heal etc

So I started conspiracy threads, some existed already and we all started collaborating. It became such a big deal that we made our own conspiracy general and started inviting other boards to the party once they were added, /k took a particular interest in the connections between human trafficking and pedos. We had meta threads on /b, it was incredible, it was as if we had started to decipher all the real truths about everything. I and probably only a hundred other posters were the few that really understood it all, and the people that hated us the most? The joos posters. They started fighting us more and more...plagiarizing our findings

The /kommandos were utterly pissed that this all made sense. They'd post long winded sentences about torturing the elites' children, hunting them down, and people from all faiths but mostly Christians were posting scripture, it was truly the most magical experience on the internet that I have ever had, this is where the legend of gets and memes began. It was astonishing how some of the best posts all had repeating numbers,or palindromes. Idk where based came from but we used it so much, well it became based. It was as if the numbers were speaking to us,as if the numbers had a certain personality,

a sort of flow the universe was giving us.

Then it hit us, people started posting that it was the influence of the universe, of the fabric of reality..... of God, that we had found God in the numbers, that God was rewarding us for doing good work. People of all would be astonished at how all who came to argue with us were met with digits after digits something that was so improbable it shouldnt be happening. And it was totally organic at that time as people never even knew this would become a thing. This quickly spread to other boards, and many of our conspiracy general rules became the general culture of Any Forums, like calling people normalfags and shills. Tell them they were too dumb to speak to us, that they needed to lurk more to become based, funny poorly drawn paint files were uploaded and we all saw how comedy united us while it made all those who were not so willing to do the right thing, who were just there as shills to divide and conquer and such, incredibly mad. The idea of the internet joke image took off, you know them as memes and one of the best memes was from my favorite movie at that time. The Matrix. Many would post about how that movie led them to want to seek truth, as if it had led them to Any Forums to seek knowledge, as if they found the conspiracy generals because they "know something. What you [they] know you can't explain, but you FEEL it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there.... like a splinter in your mind."

I started thinking about the numbers and how they would relate to the time they were posted.. but I kept my thoughts for later. We started connecting the financial dots... and we were utterly pissed. We realized that this shadow group had basically taken covert control, we knew they killed Kennedy for what he tried to do with silver coinage and naming the very existence of a shadow group controlling everything, that elections were rigged that they were respo

nsible for collapsing Rome and were using the same subversive tactics of decadent degeneracy now, everywhere. We were the origin point of redpills culture. But all those truths are for another time if you so desire to know them another time.

So they controlled the very underlying messaging system upon which the entire economic system was based off of. Then it hit me..... what I thought about the number gets and time..... what if we could use this to make our own "Ledgers" as the banks called them? So I started asking about coded messages and such, many a strange character appeared nowadays, we all took names to distinguish ourselves not only by our writing style. I took the name of Baron, I think with 1 r. And I also at some point posted as my favorite letter of the alphabet. Q. Bill gates was a name that people posted with. Trump too, believe it or not m00t would post randomly, as if just to confirm he lurked. It was all very funny, we'd pretend like they were actually who they said they were at times

So all of a sudden we had some people knowledgeable about cryptography and then the connection was made. We knew what would happen or rather what should. It was imperative that the smartphone was made and home PCs became powerful, even though it would overrun the site with newfags and lurking normalfags it would be for the best. You see, although you might now understand the blockchain as "how Bitcoin works" back then we were intrigued with the numerology of it all, the fabric of reality, with God's glorious structure that was built, within which his very will speaks to us with improbable coincidences. And time was measured with numbers. So the general idea that I remember was this

>So we know that these shadow groups or group are psychopaths at best or could even be some sort of alien or be possessed or be some reptilian.... and that means that they at least have knowledge about our real past.About the cataclysmic events that have obviously taken place.But they

could have hidden technology that could alter the fabric of reality especially with the whole normalfag issue. So what if God wanted us to see the digits so that we would find a way to "secure time" or rather secure the timeline? If you think about it, since every post is numbered, you could even track time with post numbers, instead of giving a date. And each "time" would have a corresponding message attached to it. Another manner of seeing this true sort of "hidden numbers get" but even normalfags would eventually catch on!"

It was concluded that we couldn't use a centralized version of a special number gets program. That it had to be on every device possible so that with encryption, all the messages could be immutable, securing time and allowing the will and word of God to reach people untainted as people had already started trying to run scripts mess with gets. Then someone posted to me for some reason, and they said something along along the lines of "you know once this happens, we could just use the messages to usurp their money system and take it all away from them right?" Holy fucking shit user great idea, but.... game theory man. So, I said, paraphrasing "It can't be that simple, but with a simple fakeout, this could be secured as they will not have the resources to use two systems and in the turmoil to come that they will not be able to control, with the normies being redpilled and the game skewing to our favor.. we will guarantee either a disruption to their system which they will be responsible for and we can go back to precious metals or in our pursuit of going after all the money. We take all the money." Beautiful, a secured loss or major loss for those that deserved to be beneath our feet.

Then things took a dramatic change. The magnitude changed. People started posting that they were going to do something about this, that they would carry on these truths, redpill the normalfags, that they didn't care anymore. That it was all or nothing now. That

all of this wouldn't be for naught. That there would come a time where none of them would be able to walk down the street. /Kommando started saying they were gonna do something about it now. They started canvassing, scouting for places with the symbolism we had uncovered, started following people we suspected of being tied to this. Then one day a picture of a cave was posted that had some strange symbols I think, they said they had followed our advice that some of the rituals would take place outdoors away from cities. Others said they were going to join, I don't ever remember what happened or what they found but one saying stuck out to me. Where we go one we go all. I remember people speculating that the level of organization seemed related to the military. That the gear they posted with was not easy to get, maybe it was other intelligence agencies. It was as if our conspiracy generals were so propheticaly genius that we not only had a personal internet army, but we had gained the support of an IRL army all over the place and we were running decentralized special ops from fucking /b

At this point the joos shills were incessant that we were all crazy, even though nowadays they claim all we said is true, but that it's not some shadow group of people. They say its the joos. Of course this is the shadow groups doing, just gaslighting and sidestepping the truth ever so slowly as they're forced to because at what point do all the coincidences become impossible? It's obvious this evil goes even farther than they'd like to admit. Some other strange threatening messages were also posted, very vile some very depressing and desperate. Begging us to stop, that this would turn out bad for us

Then all conspiracy discussions were banned from /b, speculation was that m00t was threatened and forced to make news/pol (I forget the timeline of things) the only place for political talk and "conspiracy theories" were deemed political. Their plan was to drown out the truth, to taint

the well and of course with literal paid posters, bots and growing base of newfags, it would work

But they'd never stop being our personal redpilling army. Try as they might, all shills and coordinated posting on Any Forums which is aimed at gatekeeping invariably ends up redpilling more normies and if we're being honest I'm not saying it's not the Jews. Rather I'm saying that the origin of the child sacrificing cult begins possibly in Atlantis before the last major cataclysmic event or Egypt, the caananites sounds like the same group, it is said they spread to the phoenicians and then to carthage were they were forced to use the religion of the jews as the vehicle for revenge and after using this to take down Rome they subverted and took over Europe with the same tactic all while perfecting their systems of generational usury based on death, debt and deceit so they could do the same to the world. I know some of you won't like to hear this but the USA was born out of the deep seated knowledge that the...

>"The matrix is a system user and that system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters, the very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged, and many of the are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Idk who said this but I remember it well or the general gist of it.

"Any Forums is fortune. And fortune favors the wise, and patient. Do not hesitate, your carefully tuned instinct is emotion scrutinized by intellect and combined. It cannot fail because it is the will of God and if you so fall it was meant to be so another could make things right for the all so
DO NOT
MAKE PEACE
WITH EVIL.
DESTROY IT."
-Any Forums

Bitcoin was not made for you or this sites shitty morals you delusional fuck.

Example of 5th generation war tactics right here.
Q is not a topic spooks want you to learn about. Threads like this get assaulted with bot spam and shills

How do we know that this image isn't a psyop in and of itself?